The ease of parenting - Page 7
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The ease of parenting - Page 7 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The ease of parenting

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The ease of parenting - Page 7 Empty Re: The ease of parenting

Post by Maddie Kane Thu May 02, 2013 3:29 am

"Can I at least finish dressing her? Cecilia asked rolling her eyes at Nick. Once again he had barged in without knocking and immediately took over. This was going to be along day and Cecilia could already tell she was going to end up frustrated and up half the night worrying about Mollie. She stood there holding a clean diaper in one hand and a little strawberry print dress in the other. The young mother hasn't even bothered to change or brush her hair before waking mollie up for the day so as she stood there her hair in a messy bun, wearing rumpled bed cloths she grew sadder once again seeing nick with mollie watching him take her from her.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 3155

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Thu May 02, 2013 3:39 am

"Oh Cecilia I haven't seen her in a week. Settle down" he said with a smile. After he said that, a warm yellow liquid flowed down his arm. Pee. Nick practically dropped Mollie into Cecilia's arms and went to clean himself after his child peed on him. He came back when Mollie was dressed. "I've missed you" he said sweetly to his child. He could feel the dirty look that Cecilia was giving him. He sat Mollie back down on the table. He wrapped his arms around Cecilia and said "I'm sorry".
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 2915

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Thu May 02, 2013 12:30 pm

"You should have let me finish dressing her." Cecilia said turning her head away from nick as he put his arms around her. "That wouldn't have happened if i had been able to put her diaper on." Last week he had bren all mr. mom not letting cecilia do anything and this week as son as she peed he dropped her, and he was being nice? Cecilia grew suspisious of what nick was dooing and pushed him away from her. "She needs her morning bottle," she stated picking up mollie and going into the kitchen. "Would you like something to eat? Or are you going to stand there all day?" Cecilia called over her shoulder and rolling her eyes at him once again
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Sat May 04, 2013 4:04 am

Nick rushed into the kitchen. He took Mollie from Cecilia. "I do not care. I just came to spend time with our daughter" he said softly. He took the bottle and slowly fed her the creamy white liquid. When she was done, he burped her and rocked her back and forth. "So is it ok if a girl meets Mollie? I wouldn't bring nobody bad around her. She just wants to meet her" Nick asked. He figured it better to ask. He would do it regardless, but he wanted to know what she thought.
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sat May 04, 2013 4:21 am

"No!" Cecilia exclaimed. There would be no girls around her daughter. "If you let anyone any where close to Mollie you will be mine to deal with! I will not let you use my daughter to get a girl!" Cecilia hat turned around and was threateningly pointing a plastic spoon at nicks nose. "Making me angry will be like messing with a mama bear. Nothing that I can do will be good for you if mollie is used as a pawn to help you pick up women!" She glared at nick hoping she had made herself perfectly clear. She did not care what he did anymore as long as his attempts to pick up women did not include mollie.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Fri May 17, 2013 4:11 am

Nick threw her plastic spoon to the floor in disgust. "Well it doesn't matter. In four months I'll be married. Mollie will have two mothers to care for her. I'm sorry if you don't like it but that's how its going to be. Its time to move on. Besides, you have Raphael." Nick said coldly. This wouldn't go well. Nick knew that Cecilia still loved him, but he didn't love her, and that's just how it was.
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Fri May 17, 2013 4:27 am

"Get out!" Cecilia demanded her wand drawn and pointed at nick. "Get away from my child and get out of my house!" She picked up mollie and moved her away from nick. She would not let him take her like he had last time, expecially of he was going to be using Mollie to get women to like him. Her hand shook as she pointed her wand at nick. She was scared, up set, she was worried for the safety of mollie. Nick would not be able to properly be able to care for mollie with this woman around. cec had to do what was right for mollie. She had to protect her
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Fri May 17, 2013 4:40 am

Nick took his wand out and held it to his side. He took Mollie from Cecilia and sat her on the couch. "Its my turn. By law you HAVE to let me. Besides we were dating since before Mollie was born, even then, I hid Mollie from her. You just live off your brother's money, I actually work for everything." He said calmly. Nick took a deep breath. "It's not like she'll be mistreated. I have a well paying job. Quelyn likes Mollie. And Sarah already knows Mollie." Nick said softly.

Mollie began to cry. Nick put his wand away and held her. "It's ok, daddy's here. Me and mommy are just having a disagreement. Quelyn is at home waiting for you. And Sarah is coming over tomorrow too. The four of us are going out to celebrate Quelyn's birthday. You'll have fun." Nick said as he rocked her. After a good ten minutes Mollie settled down and stopped crying. It was clear in Nick's face that he wouldn't let harm come to Mollie.
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Fri May 17, 2013 11:07 am

"I do not live off Elijah," Cecilia screamed. "And you are not taking mollie out of this house." Ceci was doing everything she could to provide for herself and mollie and she wasn't living off of Eli all he had done was help find the place, and try and get money from their father. Hadn't he? "Now give me my child and get out. Your not suited to be her father." She did not have to let nick take Mollie from her, she could fight for full coustody. And she did not have Raphael. She had not seen him since that day in the hospital. She had been cooped up in the little home she shared with her daughter doing everything by herself except for the days nick came over.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Fri May 17, 2013 12:02 pm

"Stop shouting. A good mother would see it's upsetting her child" he said after Mollie started to cry again. Nick gently rocked her back and forth. "Please pack some diapers and clothes. I'm out and she's outgrowing everything I have for her. I know how to take care of her. I don't understand what the big problem is." Nick said calmly. Nick was trying to stay calm with Cecilia. He didn't want to get angry. "I pay you more than the law requires in child support. I have legal custody of Mollie on weekends. Now please, are we done here? I have to go to the store and it's getting late. Mollie needs to get some sleep and Quelyn needs dinner." He said softly.
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum