The ease of parenting - Page 9
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The ease of parenting - Page 9 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The ease of parenting

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The ease of parenting - Page 9 Empty Re: The ease of parenting

Post by Maddie Kane Mon May 20, 2013 9:51 pm

"I should not have to provide everything for her." Cecilia said quietly, "and i didn't want you to take Mollie any way!" she shook her head and held Mollie even closer, "But you never respect me and took her any way. Now i'm going to have to go and see a healer about how to treat her cough," She said quietly wishing Nick would just leave her alone. He could not see how much he was hurting her right now. If Cecilia had the choice again she would choose Nick in a heart beat and would have never doubted herself, but she had not been thinking about herself when she had chosen.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 3155

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Mon May 20, 2013 10:52 pm

"But it was my turn! I love my daughter and wanted to see her. I send you twenty five galleons a week. That's a lot. So I do provide for her. I still don't understand why you treat me poorly. I'm just learning. I might mess up sometimes but...." Nick trailed off. He was tired of explaining and saying the saying the same things over and over again. He walked over to Cecilia and rubbed his hand across Mollie's cheek. She was sick and asleep. "Can I take her to her crib?" He asked softly.
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 2915

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Mon May 20, 2013 11:03 pm

"Then get your own cloths for her! just don't get anything disgustingly ugly!" Cecilia said rolling her eyes at Nick, he didn't understand and he never would. As nick touched mollie cecilia wanted to push him away from her and her daughter and she instinctively held mollie tighter, "I'm holding her," She said narrowing her eyes at the father of her child. "I've lost everything, I'm not losing her because of you." she said stubbornly holding he daughter close to her and playing with the girls growing hair. she reached up and brushed away more tears wishing everything would go back to the way it was.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Tue May 21, 2013 5:34 am

"You chose to loose me." Nick said before kissing Mollie on the cheek and apparating away. He had better things to do then deal with Cecilia.

-Friday-

Another Friday came upon Nick and it was his custody turn for Mollie. He knocked at the door a patiently waited for Cecilia to let him in.
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Tue May 21, 2013 3:45 pm

"Go away," Cecilia murmured rolling over in her bed. She had not gotten any sleep once again and she really did. Reluctantly the girl got up and went and checked on her daughter who was still sound asleep. She sighed and walked over to the door. "What do you want?" she asked groggily opening the door. Once again her hair was in a messy bun on top of her head and she was wearing an over sized t-shirt that she had worn to bed. When she saw it was Nick Cecilia rolled her eyes a yawn escaping from her. She looked tiered and she didn't care waht Nick had to say about it. "She's still asleep," she said brushing a loose hair out of her face.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Tue May 21, 2013 4:34 pm

Wow. Cecilia looked awful. Was it really noon and Cecilia was still sleeping? Yeah, that wasn't bad at all. But Nick decided not to say anything about it for the sake of avoiding an argument. It was normal for a seven month year old to be asleep at noon. Most seven month year olds did. "I'll wait, if it's ok with you." Nick said softly. "You seem tired. I'll wake you up when Mollie is awake." He offered, which would probably be responded with a no.
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Tue May 21, 2013 4:53 pm

"I'm not leaving you virtually alone in my home," She said stubbornly wanting to shut the door in his face once again. She crossed her arms over her chest. She didn't want to let nick in at all, but she couldn't stand there with the door wide opened. "Sit," She said Walking away and into the kitchen where she made herself a cup of coffee. "you want some?" she asked coldly over her shoulder. As she looked down at the cup in her hand all Cecilia could think about was the dream she had had when she tried to sleep the night before. She shouldn't be so paranoia about it, she hadn't seen Felix since that night, but she couldn't help it.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Tue May 21, 2013 4:59 pm

Nick never knew what he did to Cecilia. Out of no where she started being rude and mean, but oh well, he was just here for Mollie and not her. A good hour passed by and Nick heard the cries of Mollie. He walked over to her nursery and picked her up out of her crib. There was pee in her diaper. He changed her and gently rocked her back and forth.
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Tue May 21, 2013 5:36 pm

Cecilia knew Nick would be the first to Mollie no matter what efforts she made to care for her daughter. She sank to the floor in the kitchen sitting in a corner with her back up against the cabinets of her kitchen. "I won't let him near her," she whispered to herself. Her eyes were glazed and she was in deep thought as she sat there unaware of what was going on since Mollies crying had stopped. Her hands were wrapped tightly around a cup of hot coffee and shaking uncontrollably. "I wont let him near them." she whispered to her self.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Tue May 21, 2013 6:17 pm

After a minute of smiling and playing with his child, Nick decided to go get her some food. As he entered the kitchen he saw Cecilia on the floor shaking, she looked like she was having a mental breakdown. He would have to tell Elijah about this. He turned Mollie away from her mother so she didn't have to see the horrible sight. He grabbed a glass container of baby food and a small plastic spoon. He strapped Mollie in her high chair and fed her. Mollie's cough sounded better at least. As she spat up some of the food, Nick took a warm wet cloth and wiped her mess up. He looked in the kitchen again, Cecilia was still having a mental breakdown. Nick didn't feel sorry for her at all though. He took Mollie back into the nursery and outfitted her in a sweater that was a little big in the arms, and a pair of sweat pants. She also had a onezie underneath incase she got hot. Nick was ready to go, but his conscious stopped him from leaving Cecilia in that state.
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top