Baby TIme - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Baby TIme - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Baby TIme

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Baby TIme - Page 2 Empty Re: Baby TIme

Post by Elijah Krum Sat Apr 27, 2013 6:51 pm

One Gryffindor was being the bigger man and for a moment, Elijah felt a swell of pride within him; knowing that Nick was at least trying.

The same could not be said for the other. Elijah turned a little, raising an eyebrow at Oliver who appeared not to understand what Elijah felt he had made quite clear: he wasn't welcome.

It was difficult enough to deal with treacherous cousins; even more so to have to put up with acknowledged bastards.

Yet Elijah refused to rise. He breezed past Oliver and moved back to the vending machine that had broken, resorting to spitting out drooballs and other such nonsensical bits of confectionery. Elijah pressed one of the buttons before stepping back lithely, averting the bath of an oncoming jelly bean.

With a wave of his wand, the tom-foolery ceased and Elijah could busy himself with the money in his pocket and whether it was more practical to have a liquorice wand or a packet of Bertie Bott's Beans.

Before deciding, Elijah did not forget to entertain his bastardised relative a little more. Rightly insulted though no less placid about the whole affair, Elijah decided that it was about time he made good on what he'd felt needed to be expressed long, long ago.

"I do believe one could say the same about your mother, hmm?" Elijah retorted idly, childishly, before pressing the button for the liquorice wands. "It is truly a shame. For, extraordinarily enough, though you may be incapable of comprehending this, Oliver, Mollie Krum, or Potter depending on decisive preferences, is actually wanted - not merely a leach upon a family that doesn't desire her."
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 4833
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Parseltongue, Animagus
Occupation : Owner of Eli's Fine Dining, Artist, Deputy Minister of Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Oliver Krum Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:30 pm

"Now, Now," Oliver said, "Our father was more at fault in my mother that i came to exist. Maybe if he could stick to one woman for more than a few months." Oliver pulled his flask out of the pocket of the robe he was wearing and took a drink from it. He chuckled as Elijah fought with vending machines. "Wake me when the little devil is finally here," He said slouching in the chair where he sat and laying his head back against the wall. He wouldn't really be asleep but it would be interesting what he found out about the three men said when they thought he wasn't listing.
Oliver Krum
Oliver Krum

Number of posts : 209

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:53 pm

Cecilia Krum wrote:"I'm not sure," Cecilia answered, "They seem pretty close together i guess." She said wincing as she had a contraction. "Yeah pretty close together." She had had one just before Jessica came in. The young girl wasn't sure what she was doing or how she was going to make it through this. "I have no clue what I’m doing," she admitted to the older woman who Cecilia knew had children of her own, and dealt with this stuff on a daily basis. Taking a deep breath to calm herself, as a first time mother and a teen Cecilia was rather scared about the whole process.

Jessica a made a note and smiled as she looked to Cecilia " good that means not long now" she said and placed her hands back on Cecilia's tummy. She heard the voices out side in the hall way and sighed shaking her head. " ok this is called the passive or descent phase the baby is getting in to position, if you feel like pushing go ahead" she said hearing more voices she sighed and looked Cecilia " excuse me a moment" she said and walked to the door stepping out she saw two men talking and using foul language.

" excuse me this is a hospital, right her and not mothers are having their baby's and I would appreciate you keeping your voices down and curbing the foul language, or I will call security to remove both of you" she said her arms across her chest as she glared at them both. " now I have to get back I have a patient who is about to go into active labor" she turned and walked back in and over to Cecila.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:25 pm

"I wabt elijah. Is Nick out there?," cecilia said looking at the door, "Jessica, can you get Elijah for me," cec asked. she didn't want to do this alone but she couldnt think of anyone better to have there besides maybe nick, the man-boy who was the father of her child and the ne she really thought she loved. But he was angery with her. He wouldn't want to be in there with her. "I'm Scared," she confided quietly to the older women. "I don't want anything to happen to my child." She kept a eye on the door wondering who all was out there.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 3155

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphel Montague Sun May 05, 2013 3:45 am

Raphel had only accepted the handshake because there were people around him. What was he to do, not care for him. Only for Cecilia and to keep things in his favor, Of course he wanted to be take care of the child. He didn't say much of anything to Elijah. Just nodding to him and waited for the results of her in the room. What could happen, would she even survive the process......life was so cruel at times. One should never be thrown off guard unless you wanted to screw your own life up.
Raphel Montague
Raphel Montague

Number of posts : 54

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top