Baby TIme
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Baby TIme Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Baby TIme

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Baby TIme Empty Baby TIme

Post by Maddie Kane Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:50 pm

After almost nine months of walking around carrying a child Cecilia Krum was going into labor. She was a few weeks early but from what she had read it was normal for someone who had had as many problems in her pregnancy as she had had with the little boy she lost. It was also common to go into labor early when birthing twins like she almost had.
So there the seventeen year old girl was at St. Mungo’s Hospital getting ready to give birth to a beautiful little baby girl. The Nurse had just left her in the room for a slight moment promising to be back in just a few moments.

(I wish to go through the steps that precede the actual birthing, then fade out and back in to where Cecilia gets the baby…)
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 3155

Back to top Go down

Baby TIme Empty Re: Baby TIme

Post by Jessie Tyler Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:05 am

Jessica had been at work for several hours a clip board gave her a list of those on the labor ward she saw a familiar name and nodded. Moving to the room she knocked and walked in smiling " hi Cecilia good to have you back " she said " my names Jessica if you remember I was there when you found out you were expecting , now let me check some details the I will check the baby's position, just to make sure she's head down" she said placing down the clip board and took her pulse then ran her hand over Cecilia's tummy and smiled..

" okay your in what we call active labor, I have to ask how far apart are your contractions?" she asked hoping she would say 3 to 5 minutes apart. This would tell her that she was not far from birthing.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:17 am

"I'm not sure," Cecilia answered, "They seem pretty close together i guess." She said wincing as she had a contraction. "Yeah pretty close together." She had had one just before Jessica came in. The young girl wasn't sure what she was doing or how she was going to make it through this. "I have no clue what I’m doing," she admitted to the older woman who Cecilia knew had children of her own, and dealt with this stuff on a daily basis. Taking a deep breath to calm herself, as a first time mother and a teen Cecilia was rather scared about the whole process.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 3155

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:24 am

Nick was sitting at home watching tv. Quelyn was asleep when Nick got the call to come to st. Mungos for the birth of Mollie. Though Nick no longer felt an emotional attachment to Cecilia he felt it important to be there for Mollie's birth. She was his unintentional daughter and at the very least he would be there for her birth. So he left a note for Quelyn explaining what was going on. So he was now sitting in a chair waiting for birth to begin.
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 2915

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Krum Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:20 pm

Elijah had a headache; one which conflicted with all sense of what was right and sensible. Somehow, because of such an ailment, he found himself in St. Mungo's, once again arguing with his least favourite secretary in order to gain access to the maternity ward that his sister had been taken to. The secretary relented in the end but Elijah was more than a tad irate before he got to the ward.

Of course he couldn't go in yet; or at least, that was what a passing Healer had told him. Frankly, he didn't want to. Being on the ward again reminded him far too much of when he'd been there with Chase and he couldn't help but notice the difference. No other Krums were there; hadn't bothered to turn up. It was just him - him and Nick.

Grabbing a two cardboard cups decorated in garish colouring for the brand of coffee, Elijah filled them near to the rim with the hot drink before walking down the corridor to Nick. He sat down in the chair beside the boy, leaning heavily against it as though to stand was some great burden, and held out the cup for him to take.

"She won't die," Elijah announced himself by way of a weak joke. "Worse things could happen, eh?"

With a smile, Elijah took the first sip of coffee and tried to stomach the vile liquid - they never could supply something nice, could they? Stupid vending machines.

"Horrible accident or not, this is still your child, Nick." Elijah told the Gryffindor with idle concern. "You have to fight for a part in her life otherwise you won't even get a smidgen of involvement. Trust me, I know."
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 4833
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Parseltongue, Animagus
Occupation : Owner of Eli's Fine Dining, Artist, Deputy Minister of Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Oliver Krum Sat Apr 27, 2013 3:21 am

"Well well well, if it isn't Just the man I've been looking for," Oliver said a smirk on his face as he approched his half brother and another guy he only coauthor a few glimces of in the gryffindor common room, "Elijah Krum, isn't it a fancy seeing you here?" He chuckled and shook his head. Elijah was the last person Oliver would have expected to see even at an event such as this. "See you can show some kind of emotion and compassion at times." He glance at the boy who sat next to Elijah, "and you must be the father." He stated not impressed at all. This boy was not the kind Oliver had imagined at all when he thought of a teenage parent.
Oliver Krum
Oliver Krum

Number of posts : 209

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphel Montague Sat Apr 27, 2013 3:52 am

Raphel had came into the hospital from a letter, he had received from Cecilia. Simply doing his best and just staying there. He didn't talk to the others, he stood away from Nick before he just killed him somehow. All he could do was wait for cecilia to start her things, but like hell he would let Nick come in. He was the cause of this struggle with his own emotions and hers.
Raphel Montague
Raphel Montague

Number of posts : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Krum Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:47 am

Gentleman was not a word to describe any of them; not really.

At the sight of Oliver, Elijah could only marginally hide his disdain for his father's bastard. Of course he'd show up - anything to weasel in on what was not his to have and to hold: family.

Viktor hadn't come, naturally. It was disdainful enough to him that she'd chosen a hospital; it was hardly a fitting place for a Krum child to be born.

That said, Elijah wasn't entirely sure either of them - him or Cecilia - counted as Krum children; not anymore, at least. Irina had solved the legitimacy problem, it seemed. Merlin knew she wasn't happy, though. But that, that was a story for another day.

"Fancy indeed," Elijah responded coolly, not even bothering to look at Oliver, busying himself instead with his cup of coffee.

Elijah's eyebrows rose idly at the jibe and he chuckled before shaking his head.

"It isn't difficult. Cecilia is my only sibling after all."

Elijah smirked at Oliver before rising out of his seat and making his way over to the Montague boy he'd spotted but hadn't really said anything to.

"As I said to the other kid - she'll be fine, Montague." Elijah offered with a smile. "Just ... relax."
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 4833
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Parseltongue, Animagus
Occupation : Owner of Eli's Fine Dining, Artist, Deputy Minister of Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:11 pm

Nick just ignored Oliver. But in order to make things work, Nick and Raphael would need to somewhat get along. Nick stood up and walked over to Raphael. "For the sake of Mollie and Cecilia. We have to get along. Now that's my child in there. I'll always be there for her as a father. I'm not sure how I feel about Cecilia. Even before we found out it was mine, she put me through hell. If Mollie ends up being your stepdaughter. I know you'll take care of her and Cecilia." Nick said before he extended his arm for them to try and shake hands. He shot a quick glance to Eli that meant, 'Oliver will be a problem'.
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 2915

Back to top Go down

Post by Oliver Krum Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:44 pm

Just like their father Elijah Denied who Oliver was. "That is a lot coming from the son Viktor has Disowned." Oliver muttered under his breath and slouching in the seat that Elijah had vacated. "It's not like Cecilia isn't just a slutty B**** any way. The baby is her own fault" Oliver never made good decisions in situations like this one and today was no different. Earlier that morning he had woken up with a major headache and used the same thing to cure it as what had caused it, more sugar and more alcohol, which was a lot for a person of Oliver's age. "If only she had learned how to keep her legs closed no one would be here."
Oliver Krum
Oliver Krum

Number of posts : 209

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top