Hit Me Baby One More Time - Plot with Gabby
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Hit Me Baby One More Time - Plot with Gabby Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Hit Me Baby One More Time - Plot with Gabby

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hit Me Baby One More Time - Plot with Gabby Empty Hit Me Baby One More Time - Plot with Gabby

Post by Gabriel J. Short III Fri Dec 27, 2013 4:30 am

Hit Me Baby One More Time - Plot with Gabby N2T5mQs
+ gabriel jamison short iii ,
we call him gabby
THIRTY. NEUTRAL. LAZY CRIMINAL.

friends Maximus Morrison
acquaintances acquaintances go here
enemies haters go here!
lovers lovers go here!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

GABBY + MAX
Best friends until the end of time. These boys accidentally met in mandatory sensitivity training, were kicked out shortly after, and bonded over drinks that night. Max likes having a short friend to make himself appear taller and Gabby, well, there's no saying why he's taken to the company of the Morrison man. But for whatever the reasons, they have become inseparable and will always have the other's back.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

© NakedNinjaof Caution 2.0
2012, All Rights Reserved

Last edited by Gabriel J. Short III on Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gabriel J. Short III
Gabriel J. Short III
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 100

Back to top Go down

Hit Me Baby One More Time - Plot with Gabby Empty Re: Hit Me Baby One More Time - Plot with Gabby

Post by Gabriel J. Short III Fri Dec 27, 2013 4:30 am

+ apply ,

Code:
[center][font=georgia][SIZE=18][b]GABBY + YOUR CHARACTER[/b][/SIZE][/font]
Text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here[/center]

+ example ,

GABBY + GABRIELLE
Gabrielle is Satan, not Gabby's stepsister, that needs to be stated. Six years old and full of fury, Gabrielle has committed to making Gabby's life as difficult and inconvenient as possible. Among crimes committed, she has called Gabby "poopy", told him he wasn't cool in front of one of his lady friends, constantly hides his PlayWizard maagzines, and draws all over his bank receipts.
Gabriel J. Short III
Gabriel J. Short III
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Hit Me Baby One More Time - Plot with Gabby Empty Re: Hit Me Baby One More Time - Plot with Gabby

Post by Maximus Morrison Sat Dec 28, 2013 4:13 am

GABBY + MAX
Best friends until the end of time. These boys accidentally met in mandatory sensitivity training, were kicked out shortly after, and bonded over drinks that night. Max likes having a short friend to make himself appear taller and Gabby, well, there's no saying why he's taken to the company of the Morrison man. But for whatever the reasons, they have become inseparable and will always have the other's back.
Maximus Morrison

Number of posts : 320

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriel J. Short III Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:39 pm

+ added ;
Gabriel J. Short III
Gabriel J. Short III
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriel J. Short III Sun May 11, 2014 11:42 pm

+ bump ; in need of -

+ love interests - one potential serious, several nonserious
+ enemies - or other people to cause conflict
+ a mentee - younger, interested in mischief, crime, and trouble
Gabriel J. Short III
Gabriel J. Short III
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top