Gab with Gabby
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Gab with Gabby Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Gab with Gabby

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Gab with Gabby Empty Gab with Gabby

Post by Gabriel J. Short III Thu Dec 26, 2013 9:40 pm

This is Gabby.

Who wants to love him?
Gabriel J. Short III
Gabriel J. Short III
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 100

Back to top Go down

Gab with Gabby Empty Re: Gab with Gabby

Post by Rivah Trenton Thu Dec 26, 2013 9:54 pm

ME! I WANT TO LOVE HIM! I WANT TO LOVE HIM SO MUCH! (And I just read his app, very well done. The gif's killed me.)

I can lend you… Rivah? Or Scorp?
He could know Rivah from getting that pygmy puff of his registered. Or because he's a werewolf. Or perhaps as that annoying little bookworm 4 years his junior from school?
I suppose Scorp could be his go-to lawyer for when he gets himself into messes. I think they would get along. Well. Gabriel sounds almost like the older, Gryffie version of Scorp. Might be amusing.
Rivah Trenton
Rivah Trenton
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 291

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Thu Dec 26, 2013 11:16 pm

Um both?

Here's what I think of Scorp. So, Gabby does not like Deathies. They make him very, very grumpy. But I imagine he can get on with Scorp if Scorp were clever enough to get him out of trouble when he got in trouble. I can also see him enjoying woman-hunting with Scorp.

Rivah, there are two options. Either enemies, because of her ties to the Ministry and the Deathies. The other option is the option he has for all pretty ladies. Casual makeout/screw buddies, of course. He would have to be ignorant to her ties to the Death Eaters though.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Scorpius H Malfoy Fri Dec 27, 2013 1:57 am

Both? Oh Jackles, how you spoil me.

Scorp: So, Scorp is a Deathie, but to him it's almost more of a opportunity for business and connections more than anything else. That might help Gabby accept it, a little. Scorp is a surprisingly impressive lawyer, so I suppose Gabby could have built a tolerance to him after enough won court cases. And yes, because Scorp needs a lady-hunting buddy.

Rivah: He would have no clue she's a DE either way. It's a very well-kept secret. Enemies could be interesting as well as viable, since she adores the Ministry while he does not, and she's pretty much the opposite of a trust-fund baby (but damn, does she wish she was one). Screw buddies could also be interesting, but it would have to be set in the past. She's got her eye on someone now. Wink
Scorpius H Malfoy
Scorpius H Malfoy
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 160
Special Abilities : Occlumency, Legilimency

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Fri Dec 27, 2013 2:56 am

I think Gabby would be constantly saying horrible things about Death Eaters to try and get a reaction out of Scorp, but still nevertheless enjoys the man's company and help.

Perhaps Rivah and Gabby were casual screw buddies until she took the Head job of the fluffies department. He could forgive Ministry, but that would be almost a personal insult. So, they sort of act like exes with a bad past - it probably won't keep him from flirting with her to irritate her. He will also make her life hell when he is dragged into the Ministry. So, love-hate thing, with 99 layers of hatred on top of one un-ignorable layer of love.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

Back to top Go down

Post by Francesca "Cesca" Malfoy Fri Dec 27, 2013 3:22 am

Scorp: Sounds great. And he'd pretend to be amused, but really just get pissed off. Not that he wants Gabby to know that. But Gabby knows, oh does Gabby know…

Rivah: PERFECT. I like it. A lot. Well done.
Francesca
Francesca "Cesca" Malfoy
Hufflepuff Prefect
Hufflepuff Prefect

Number of posts : 68

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Lou Weasley Fri Dec 27, 2013 3:35 am

I'd say we have a Scorp thread now, but wait with Rivah. Gabby will be joining the meeting at Satan's, and I believe he and Rivah will be assigned to a mission together. That thread is going to be perfect, I foresee it. =D
Casey Lou Weasley
Casey Lou Weasley
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 99

Back to top Go down

Post by Francesca "Cesca" Malfoy Fri Dec 27, 2013 4:05 am

Oh goodness, that thread will be so fun.

Yes, we should do the Scorp now! What do we want? A lady-hunting one, or a "wanna be my lawyer again?" one?
Francesca
Francesca "Cesca" Malfoy
Hufflepuff Prefect
Hufflepuff Prefect

Number of posts : 68

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Fri Dec 27, 2013 4:06 am

It'd probably be a little bit of both. But it'd start as lady-hunting. I can start!!! And we'll leave it open for others to join too.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Weasley II Fri Dec 27, 2013 4:08 am

Open. Please.

((Yes, I'm stalking this thread))
Fred Weasley II
Fred Weasley II
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 65

Back to top Go down