Meeting someone like you is hard to come by(Gabby)
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Meeting someone like you is hard to come by(Gabby) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Meeting someone like you is hard to come by(Gabby)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Meeting someone like you is hard to come by(Gabby) Empty Meeting someone like you is hard to come by(Gabby)

Post by Patrick (Patch) Underwood Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:24 am

Andrew walked down the crowded street of London holding his sister shopping bags as she went store to store getting new clothes for the winter season. Not that he minded but he was getting weird looks from other guys but he merrily explained he's holding his sisters bags. His sister Leslie was always a big shopper when it came to clothes. Even though those mistaken Leslie as quiet she was beyond that. Andrew waited outside of one girly store he really didn't want to inside for it wasn't for him.

"Goodness Les, lets go!'said Andrew softly to himself as he heard his stomach growl telling him he was hungry. That was thing Andrew hated when shopping with Leslie was she took forever which he didn't when he wasn't hungry. After a few minutes Leslie came out of the store which made Andrew sigh in relief. "Come on lets go get some lunch I'm straving."said Andrew softly his sister took hold of his hand and lead him through the crowd in a rush. "Whoa Les slow down!"said Andrew softly not really seeing where he was going seeing how his view was blocked by shopping bags. As he knocked into someone Leslie's shopping bags went flying. "Oh my gosh, are you ok?"Andrew asked the person softly.
Patrick (Patch) Underwood
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 278

Back to top Go down

Meeting someone like you is hard to come by(Gabby) Empty Re: Meeting someone like you is hard to come by(Gabby)

Post by Gabriella Montez Tue Jan 04, 2011 7:26 am

Minding her own business in the crowd and reading a book, and she looks up and BAM! "Ooof," Gabriella groaned, as she lay flat on the ground. That really hurt! She should really learn to not read while walking, especially in crowds. She rubbed her forehead with one hand and her left side with the other hand. She then sat up and looked around and still saw people walk past her, not having a care in the world for her.

She was wearing skinny blue jeans with white jogger shoes as well as a black singlet and pink cardigan. Her hair was in a pony tail and she had absolutely no make up on at all. She did however have a brown handbag, which had been trotted on by the passing crowd. Gabriella sighed as this was her favourite hand bag. She needed help getting back on her feet but didn't know who to ask, and couldn't even see the people she had bumped into accidentally.
Gabriella Montez
Gabriella Montez

Number of posts : 375
Special Abilities : Apparation

Back to top Go down

Meeting someone like you is hard to come by(Gabby) Empty Re: Meeting someone like you is hard to come by(Gabby)

Post by Patrick (Patch) Underwood Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:11 am

Andrew picked up his shopping and cursed a couple of people who just walked by like they didn't see anything happen at all. Standing up back he dusted himself and turned to see a girl sitting on the ground trying to get someone to help her up. "That's who I probably knocked down."said Andrew to himself he walked towards her and gave her a soft warm smile. "Sorry about that, people around here are crazy are you alright? I hit you pretty hard."said Andrew softly. Andrew was wearing a dark blue long sleeve shirt with blue jeans and black shoes, his hair was gelled and spiked up the way he like it and he was wearing cologne.

http://gossipteen.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/zac-efron-charlie-st-cloud-1.jpg
^Andrew's look

Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriella Montez Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:42 am

Looking to see a handsome young guy apologize, Gabriella only blushed as she was thinking of teaching the person manners, but he needn't any, as she had already met him once. "Um, you know what, it's okay, I, uh, really shouldn't be reading whilst walking in a crowd and look where I'm going," Gabriella said to Andrew. Gabriella smiled and nodded. "I'm fine, honestly, and yes, you're right, some people here are crazy!" Gabriella agreed with him. Gabriella couldn't stop thinking how unbelievably gorgeous he was. Gabriella stuck out a hand, and waited for him to grab it, so he could stand her up straight.
Gabriella Montez
Gabriella Montez

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick (Patch) Underwood Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:01 am

Andrew grabbed her hand and helped her up smiling and looked at her closely as if he seen her around before. "I seen you before I know I have I just don't remember where."said Andrew softly. "So what beautiful girl like you doing out here in this crazy place?'Andrew asked her softly. "So... um... you care to have some lunch with me?"Andrew asked her giving her a soft warm smile. "I was heading down to the cafe on the corner and after that more shopping with my little sister Leslie."said Andrew.
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriella Montez Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:07 am

Gabriella appreciated that he had seen her, but just didn't remember where. "Um, Cafe Twin Montez...I uh, cried and poured my heart out to you...it's okay, that place isn't popular anymore," Gabriella explained to Andrew. "Well, I was looking for a place to eat whilst I read my book, also, I'm not beautiful...just ordinary.." Gabriella shrugged as she didn't believe she was one of the beautiful types. Gabriella almost squeked when he asked if she'd have lunch with him. "YES!" Gabriella said, but then turned embarassed. "I mean, sure, we can lunch,....oh, what a sweet brother you are..." Gabriella smiled, and thought about her own brother whom she loved dearly.
Gabriella Montez
Gabriella Montez

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick (Patch) Underwood Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:38 am

Andrew nodded. "Oh yeah that's right, I remember you now Gabriella right?"Andrew asked her softly as his blue eyes sparkled at her. Andrew looked at her and shook his head. "Your beyound ordinary and beautiful Gabs your amazing and gorgeous don't sell yourself short."said Andrew softly. As she said yes that she would have lunch with him he smiled. "Great lets go then."said Andrew softly as he held out his arm fro her to take. "Shall we Ms. Montez?"Andrew asked her softly as he smiled his charming smile any girl would die for.
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top