MASS THREAD: The Débutante Ball - Page 8
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

MASS THREAD: The Débutante Ball  - Page 8 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

MASS THREAD: The Débutante Ball

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MASS THREAD: The Débutante Ball  - Page 8 Empty Re: MASS THREAD: The Débutante Ball

Post by Dominique E. Weasley Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:30 am

Domi took another bite of her chocolate cake. "This cake is delicious!" she murmured, talking to herself. "I have to make sure i can find the recipe! Louis and Victoire would love this one. No sugar sweet, i guess this one using honey." she continued. Domi loves to see how her siblings enjoy her cook. No one knows how she gets Hogwarts' best food recipes, but actually she bribed few of Hogwarts' house elves into letting her cook in the kitchen without complain; thanks to a little bit of veela part in her blood and her sweetness in arguing.

Domi done tasting almost every cakes and cookies that are available on the table. She waved her wand and a glass of water appeared in her hand. Nothing more refreshing than a glass of cold water after eating lots of chocolate. She sipped her water and emptied her goblet. Knocked her wand on the goblet to fill it with pumpkin juice. She then turned and started to walked, but before she moved, someone bumped into her. She almost fell and a pair of hands caught her immediately. Not fast enough to saved her pumpkin juice apparently, because the goblet was fell and some orange-ish sticky juice spattered on her white dress and some of them on this man's suit too.

"Mon Dieu!!! I am so sorry!!" she said, after she finally released and gained her balance again.
Dominique E. Weasley
Dominique E. Weasley
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 832

http://www.houseofmagic.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

MASS THREAD: The Débutante Ball  - Page 8 Empty Re: MASS THREAD: The Débutante Ball

Post by Alaric B. MacIntyre Sun Mar 24, 2013 5:09 am

Julius walked nervously. It's not like he had been talking to anyone for a long time, but his talk is limited only to those inside his friendly circle. If he can mention one good thing to be in this party was that everyone is so busy with themselves, that no one had the time or the attention to follow him. It was getting harder to ignore low voices of sighs and giggles behind your back everytime. One man can only bears that much. Not more. He sighed. Looking around, where the hell are his siblings.

Unfortunately, he didn't see that the girl he was approaching is already on the move, and he ptactically bumped to her before he could stop. This girl lost her balance and Julius circled one arm on her waist and one on her shoulder, fast reaction to catch her from falling. But, he wasn't fast enough to catch her goblet unfortunately. And those sticky, orange-ish thing was spattered on her dress and his suit. Julius released her as soon as she gained her balance again. He heard her saying sorry, with something in French. Hmm... Looks like a French family descendant.

He pulled a hankerchief from his pocket and offered it to her. She took it and start to brushed her dress. He too tried to wiped those orange-ish thingy off his suit. "What is this thing exactly?" with his serious yet plain face, he asked her.
Alaric B. MacIntyre
Alaric B. MacIntyre

Number of posts : 161
Special Abilities : Telekenisis

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominique E. Weasley Sun Mar 24, 2013 5:28 am

Domi took the handkerchief he was offering. She brushed her dress but it was no use. She sighed and she heard him asking. "Oh, it was pumpkin juice. I am so very sorry for ruining your suit." she said. Domi looked at him. She had apologized before and he had nothing in reply; no it's okay and no it was my fault at all. What a man. She again pulled her wand and pointed it to his chest, where the juice made some damages. He backed a little. Domi gave him a smile. "I will fix this." she said.

A light came out from her wand and a soft snort. Then Voila!! It was clean. She did that again to her dress and the handkerchief. "Done. Once again I am sorry. I hate to ruin such a beautiful clothes." she said pointing to his suit. Domi gave the handkerchief back to him. She saw him somewhere. Looks like he still on Hogwarts year. Older? She finally saw a broach that he wears on his collar. Symbol of D'Eath family.
Dominique E. Weasley
Dominique E. Weasley
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric B. MacIntyre Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:33 pm

Julius saw this girl pointing a wand to his chest. Whoa... This wasn't exactly what he had in mind when his parents mentioned a ball, that a girl would pointed a wand towards him. Absolutely not. But then, she gave him a reassuring smile. And then light came out of her wand and the spat on his suit was gone. That was briliant!! She definitely fix it. He has to make sure he learn that spell.

"You fixed it, alright." he said cooly. He watched her talking about hating to ruin his suit, his beautiful clothes to be exact. Did she just flirt with him? "Who are you?" he asked. Julius saw this girl raised her right eyebrow, somehow looks annoyed. He cleared his throat and said, "I mean, what is your name?"
Alaric B. MacIntyre
Alaric B. MacIntyre

Number of posts : 161
Special Abilities : Telekenisis

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominique E. Weasley Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:11 pm

Domi heard him asking who are you. Seriously? Is that the only way to ask who she is. Well... this young man really need a lessons or two in mannerism. She raised her eyebrow and rolled her eyes. Domi crossed her hands in front of her chest, annoyed. And then he corrected his sentences. Now, that's what she called manner. Merlin's beard, came from D'Eath family that despite its tainted blood are still pureblood.

Domi gave him a sweet smile. "My name is Dominique Weasley." she said. Suddenly she heard giggles from behind him. Now she knew who he is. Only one person from D'Eath family that has that kind of effect on people. Domi saw him opened his mouth, maybe trying to introduced himself. She cut him. "Pleasure to meet you, Julius Alric D'Eath."she said sweetly. Domi saw his confused face. "Your reputation precedes you." she explained and motioned her face, asking him to look behind his back.
Dominique E. Weasley
Dominique E. Weasley
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Macnair Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:48 pm

Sighing to herself Shadow put her chocolate on a plate and gotten her some more punch before she headed towards a empty table and sat down. Trying not to wrinkle her dress she straighten out the bottom of it before brushing her bangs out of her eyes. It wasn't like it mattered, it wasn't like she was going to dance with anyone anyways. Her sapphire eyes looking around she sighed as she seen couples dancing close to one another or giggling at ones of the tables near by. Taking a bite of her chocolate cake Shadow took her eyes off the dance and looked down at her plate sighing.

Her mother would be so disappointed that she didn't dance and show off her beautiful dress that she spent a fortunate to get. It was beautiful dress, and Shadow was sad to see it not going to good use. Who was she kidding? she'll never find anyone out there that could take her, she was rebellious and mean for her own good. Every boyfriend she had it turned into a diaster. Finishing her cake Shadow stood up and looked for the exit hoping to crept out unnoticed.

Besides, she didn't think anyone would notice or care if she did or not so she was going to take her chances. Seeing an that appeared to lead outside Shadow started heading towards the exit. Walking through the crowd before she bumped into someone who was sure was Nick Potter. "Oh I'm so sorry! are you ok?"Shadow asked him softly looking to see if he was hurt. "I was just trying to make a break of it, this is to boring for my taste!"said Shadow.
Shadow Macnair
Shadow Macnair
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 101

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Back to top