The Great Lake *Mass Thread*
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Great Lake *Mass Thread* Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Great Lake *Mass Thread*

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Great Lake *Mass Thread* Empty The Great Lake *Mass Thread*

Post by Guest Tue Mar 24, 2009 2:48 am

{Anyone can post here. This is one of the hideouts Masses. It will continue and never close. Enjoy}
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

The Great Lake *Mass Thread* Empty Re: The Great Lake *Mass Thread*

Post by Guest Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:51 pm

Chase sniffed the air her ears perked for signs of danger. She walked on the very tips of her tiny toes. Listening for danger. Being as small as she was she had to be careful of hawks, people, and basically everything. Even a leaf that was to large could push her over and knock her into the lake. Chase looked around carefully and scratched her ear silently. Whoa..how weird, her back foot could reach her ear. Looking surprised she looked down at her foot and then scratched her ear again. Not sure what else to do she kept her over large ears perked and ready for danger.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:36 pm

Savannah was walking around the lake in her white wolf animagus. Savannah had nothing else to do and she was bored. As she walked silently around the lake her chocolate brown eyes looking around for any danger as well as her ears opened for anything that might happen. As Savannah wasn't paying attention she almost stepped on a cute white Fennec fox she noticed. As she backed away she barked friendly at the small cute Fennec fox. "Oops, sorry I didn't mean to didn't see you down there!"said Savannah as she sat down. As she heard something in the bushes she growled and then turned to the Fennec fox hoping she didn't scare it. "Oops sorry, I have control now it's hard to control them sometimes!"said Savannah as she gave the Fennec fox a friendly bark again.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:38 pm

Chase cowered to the ground her ears flat against her back. Staring up at the white wold standing over her. She was ready to make a dash for it, but thought otherwise when the wolf talked. "Oh hi!"She squeaked happily and ran quickly around one of her legs. "Do I know you? I'm Chase Moor!"She said squeakily as she looked up at her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:03 pm

Savannah barked happily as she ran after her legs. "Um I don't think so, I'm Savannah Galloway sixth year Gryffindor Prefect."said Savannah as she gave her a warm bark seeing how she wasn't human to where she could give her a warm smile. "So what are you doing out here? I'm not going to get you in trouble, I was just wanting to know why you were out here alone."said Savannah as she laid down and put her head on her paws. As Savannah looked Chase in her cute Fennec she couldn't help not to give a bark friendly at her for she looked so cute and little. "Your animagus is so cute, how did you become a Fennec fox?"Savannah asked curiously. Savannah became her because she was brave, sneaky and very strong so her animagus was automatically that when she changed into it the first time she ever tried her animagus.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:07 pm

Chase laughed a cute little squeaky laugh and when she laid down she jumped up and sat on her head. "I don't know!"She said giggling. "I guess it's just me, even though it's a lot of things I'm not..like it's coordinated."She said slowly as she placed her tiny paws on Savannah's head. "Well, I was out here cause I erm..well you see when I transform...I kind of forget how to go back..for whatever reason it's easier for me to go animal then it is to go human."She giggled. "So I explore when I transform cause I forget!"She said laughing. "oh! and I'm Chase Moor."She said hopping off her head and bowing to the wold her ears flopping over her face. She giggled and shook her head letting them lay flat against her back again.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:29 pm

Savannah laughed as Chase told her she couldn't change back to her human self. "Let me guess you haven't been an animagus for that long right?"Savannah asked her in a friendly bark. "Don't worry, you'll get it down it just takes awhile it took me a couple of months to get the hang of it."said Savannah as she thought about her human self which is about 5'7 with long curly brown hair with sparkling chocolate brown eyes wearing her Gryffindor Robe and Uniform. As she changed into her human self she laughed as Chase looked at her shocked. "I know, I make it look easy, but that's because I been one since my fourth going my my fifth year and I been one ever since."said Savannah.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:32 pm

Chase nodded slowly and looked up at her as she changed back. Thinking hard she closed her eyes her legs flexed her tail sticking out behind her. Brown hair, brown eyes, skinny, wearing a pink t-shirt and a skirt today. She thought hard and suddenly laid sprawled on the ground looking confused. "Hey! I did it!"She gasped looking around. "Wow..weird, but now I'm all clumsy again."She muttered as she fell over and got a rock stuck in her hand. She grumbled and looked at her. "hmm..it's fun being in that form."She said and without another word transformed back squeaking and running in circles excitedly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:48 pm

Savannah laughed. "It will get awhile for you to change back, your weight as a Fennec fox is lighter then your weight."said Savannah calmly. As she changed back in her wolf form she barked happily. "I love being in this form I feel so brave and free!"said Savannah as she jumped around. "Hey want to go walking around the lake and see if anyone can tell if it's us?"Savannah asked in a bark like laughter. This was going to be fun for she like people guessing who she was.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:58 pm

Chase laughed and jumped up onto her back, digging in her small claws, which were tiny enough to only hook into her fur. She climbed up to her head and sat on it perking her ears up and looking around. "This is fun!"She said looking around happily. "I love it!"She laughed and laid down on the wolf's head. "Sure, lets go scare people with a big old wolf and a tiny little fox!"She said laughing. "Though they might think I'm a dog..a lot of people do."She said shaking her head. "They think I'm a chihuahua!"She laughed squeakily and clung to her head.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum