The Great Lake *Mass Thread* - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Great Lake *Mass Thread* - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Great Lake *Mass Thread*

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Great Lake *Mass Thread* - Page 3 Empty Re: The Great Lake *Mass Thread*

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Jun 27, 2009 12:01 am

Savannah laughed. "Yeah it looked like she was going to cry when I was talking to her!"said Savannah calmly fanning herself. "Yeah it's really hot out here, but it's extremely hot in my wolf animagus form, but it's very useful during the winter or on cold days."said Savannah. As she walked over towards the tree she sat down beside Chase and rested her head on the tree behind her and begin humming a song. "I still can't get over the fact your animagus is so cute!"said Savannah as she was still humming a song to herself with her eyes now closed.As the wind rustled through Savannah's hair she smiled and remained humming a song with her eyes still closed.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 27, 2009 12:51 am

Chase laughed. "I've never seen myself while I was in it so I don't really know!"She said laughing. "Maybe I should get in front of a mirror next time I transform."She said giggling as she leaned back against the tree. "See, winter days would be terrible for me, because I get so much more cool, Fennec foxes are desert foxes, they weren't ever meant to see cold days."She said shaking her head.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Jun 30, 2009 6:23 am

Savannah laughed. "Yeah Chase, I have to get a mirror for you that way you can look at your animagus form it's so cute!"said Savannah calmly. "Winters days are perfect for me, for I'm never cold but these days like this I usually change at night when it's cool."said Savannah. "Although it's hard to keep myself from howling at the moon when it's full sometimes my wolf animagus just like doing that and it's hard to control her at times."said Savannah laughing. She didn't know Chase long but she felt like Chase was becoming her best friend for she was in the same year as her.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:45 am

Chase laughed and looked up at the sky. "It sure is nice out today though."She said with a grin. She was starting to become great friends with her. She felt like she had known her all her life, even though they had just met! She giggled and leaned back against the tree shaking her hair out. "I mean, it's just...beautiful!"She said giggling. "I love warm days, maybe that's why I got a DESERT fox.."She said smiling. "I hate the cold, it makes me shiver, but hot days like this, I'm always just right."She said grinning and shrugging. "I'm guessing you like cold days?"She asked looking at Savannah.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:25 am

Sophia laughed. "Yeah, I guess you couls say that!"said Sophia chuckling. "It's just that I like hot days but I rather rainy and cool days, I don't know why I just love the rain."said Sophia with a warm smile. "I got my wolf animagus is because I love cool days plus I'm brave and strong."said Sophia with a shrug. "Usually there's always a reson why you got the animagus you are."said Sophia simply. As the wind rustled through er hair she smiled and closed her eyes enjoying the gentle breeze. "So, what are you planning on doing this summer?"Sophia asked her with a warm smile although her eyes were still closed.

((Ooc: Sorry to confuse I changed my name back to Sophia so sorry if I confuse you! Wink))
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:30 pm

Chase shrugged. "I don't know really, going to Japan for a while, to hang out by myself."She said smiling. "Then I'm staying home, I have a lake so I'll be able to motor boat, and ski and stuff, and probably have some friends over."She said with a shrug. It wasn't that big to her. Japan would be boring in the least, seeing as she didn't know anyone from there. Her family wouldn't be there, and she'd be alone. It would be fun, but after a while she might just go home early. She sighed and looked up at the sky feeling the gentle breeze.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:52 am

"Wow, Japan sounds like fun!"said Sophia with a soft warm smile as he eyes sparkled in the sunlight. "I'm going to Hawaii for the summer, you can come if you like all my friends are invited, but you'll be in Japan though."said Sophia. "I never been to Japan or Hawaii but both of them sounds like fun!"said Sophia happily. Sophia couldn't wait for summer but she was going to miss Hogwarts and coming back for her final year next year made Sophia sad. "I'm going to miss Hogwarts, it's like my second home to me, but at lease I know I'm coming back next year!"said Sophia happy about that.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:54 pm

Chase laughed and nodded. "yeah, Japan will be great, only problem is I'm going alone."She said shrugging. "Little brother is off to space camp, my little sister is going on vacation with her friend, and my parents have to work."She said sighing and putting her hands behind her head. "So it'll just be me and the butler, and a few maids in Japan for a while."She said smiling. "Of course when I'm going there will be a festival, so I'll be able to meet some people, and I have a meeting set up to visit a Japanese Magic school there."She said looking at Sophia. "I get to visit other Witches and Wizards from Japan, so that'll be fun."She said grinning.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:24 am

Butterfly flitted around looking for a flower to rest on. Flowers smelled so good to her, now she was in butterfly form. In human form, when she smelled flowers, she sneezed. She found a daisy and rested on it, hoping not to run into any frogs or small birds who would eat her.

Last edited by Butterfly Macmillan on Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:08 pm

Louis sniffed around
He smelled other animals.
He was so happy he finally became an animagi.
he ran on all 4s he would never be able to run this fast in real life.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top