The Great Lake *Mass Thread* - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Great Lake *Mass Thread* - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Great Lake *Mass Thread*

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Great Lake *Mass Thread* - Page 2 Empty Re: The Great Lake *Mass Thread*

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:19 am

Savannah did a bark like laughter and continued walking with Chase on her head. She didn't mind Chase being on her head. As they walked around the lake she saw some of the students were pointing and laughing at them and saying 'that's cute a little dog on top of a wolf.' As Savannah gave did a bark like laughter once again she kept walking. "Wow, alot of people think your a cute little dog, maybe you should be a sign around your neck saying I'm not a dog I'm a Fennec fox!"said Savannah as she walked through the crowd of students. "But you animagus is so cute so they have to say something, they think mine as beautiful seeing how I'm white as snow almost."said Savannah.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:00 am

Chase yipped happily and bounced around on her head. "They think I'm some sort of dog!"She said laughing. "But I can't bark! I yip..and squeak."She said and laid down on her head putting her nose on her paws. "But I am really fast, and I can hear so much!"She said laughing. "And I can actually stay in one place without falling over!"She said laughing again in her soft little yipes.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Jun 26, 2009 5:17 am

Savannah laughed at Chase bouncing around on her head. "All I can do is bark and howl and yelp in pain!"said Savannah laughing. "I have really seeing distance, I can hear like really good and I can run very fast!" said Savannah liking her animagus for it can do all that when she can't even do anything of those. "Lets go lay down under a tree I'm burning up!"said Savannah as she walked to a tree and laid down under the tree and laid her head on her paws with Chase still on top of her head. As people looked at the and thought looked so cute together she laughed. "I guess your cute little Fennec Fox looks cute on top of my white wolf head because were sure getting alot of comments!"said Savannah laughing but she didn't move where she was at.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 26, 2009 5:24 am

Chase laughed and jumped off her head. "It sure is hot today!"She said spinning in circles her ears stuck straight up. "But it isn't that hot! My ears keep me so cool!"She said laughing as she spun in circles again. She ran around in circles around her yipping and jumping in circles. She jumped really high too. Almost four times her own height. Which wasn't really high for a human, but high for the little thing she was.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:44 pm

Savannah laughed as she seen Chase jumping around in circles in her little Fennec Fox form. said Savannah laughing as she gave Chase "You sure are hyper in that animagus form of yours!"a bark like laughter. As she got up she started running and circles and jumping up as well. "Wow, this is fun!"said Savannah as she jumped up again enjoying jumping really high. As she barked happily she started running around in circles and then jumped happily in the air.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:47 pm

Chase laughed. "But it's fun!"She said laughing and watching her join her. "I'm always this hyper! But I'm scared to jump because I'll fall over!"She said laughing. She spun in circles chasing her tail. Staring at the black tip she chased it around quicker and quicker until she fell over. Sitting down dizzily she looked around her eyes slightly crossed. "Wha.."She muttered blinking.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:15 pm

Savannah stopped jumping as she saw Chase dizzy and looking rather crossed eyed. "Chase are you ok?"Savannah asked as she walked over towards Chase in her Fennec Fox form. "Maybe you should stop spinning yourself around before you pass out of something!"said Savannah. "Chase I have to words for you, your crazy but in a good way!"said Savannah as she gave her a bark like laughter.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:24 pm

Chase laughed and looked up at the white wolf. "Well thank you!"She said laughing and bowed her head her ears flopping in her face. She sneezed and her ears flew out and hit the ground and then her back. She giggled and looked up at the sky. "You must be so hot with all that fur!"She said staring at her. "My ears are so big that it feels kinda cold out today!"She said laughing in her little yippy way.

Suddenly someone came up and grabbed her. "Hey let me go!"She said squirming in the girls arms. "Aww, what a cute puppy! What are you doing out here all alone? And with a big mean looking dog?"The girl said laughing. Chase looked down at Savannah. "help me!"She yipped not sure what to do and panicking.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:18 pm

"Oh big mean dog uh?"Savannah asked as she changed back into her human form. "Uh oh, I just insulted the Gryffindor Prefect!"said the Slytherin girl as she started walking backwards with Chase still in her arms. "Yes that big mean 'dog' was actually the Gryffindor Prefect, so if I were you I would hand over that cute little 'dog' which is actually a Fennec fox before I give you a detention for insulting a prefect as well as 50 points from Slytherin."said Savannah as she gave her a warm smile. "Please no here and it won't happen again I swear!"said the girl as she handed Chase to her. Laughing Savannah looked at her. "And that's how it's done!"said Savannah smiling.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:44 pm

Chase yipped happily now in Savannah's arms instead of the other girls. Laying her ears back calmly she looked up at her happily. Thinking hard, really really hard, she decided to be a little sneak. Squirming out of Savannah's grasp she jumped, and midair jump she transformed back into Chase. Landing calmly on her feet, before falling over onto the grass. "Ok that was funny."She said laughing as she stood back up. "Poor girl though, I thought she was going to start crying!"She said laughing as she sat down on the ground under the tree. "Wow, it really is hot out here isn't it!"She said looking surprised. "That little body with those huge ears sure help cool me down!"She said laughing.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top