Spin the bottle - open! - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Spin the bottle - open! - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Spin the bottle - open!

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Spin the bottle - open! - Page 4 Empty Re: Spin the bottle - open!

Post by Alice Longbottom Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:47 pm

(So sorry for not posting so long!! I got thrown out of the apartment I was renting and had a week to move out. It was just crazy and it took me a while to figure everything out)

Alice turned her head to Henri and frowned at her words. "I am not....his girlfriend!" she snapped back but as soon as she saw Andrei exiting the closet, she shut her mouth. The last thing she wanted him to see is her jealousy, even though it was more than obvious. Out of all people in this room, it had to be Andrei and Shadow! She feared her unlucky preposition would only continue in this game, but again it was too late in backing out now. Instead, she took the bottle as instructed and placed it carefully on the middle. With a deep breath, she watched it spin quickly in a circle until it's movement slowed down completely and fell on Keith. She gulped silently, knowing that her current faith laid in his hands.

1 - Andrei
2 - Henri
3 - Keith
4 - Alice
5 - Kaiden
6 - Shadow

Result: 3 (I just used a random number generator from 1-6)
Alice Longbottom
Alice Longbottom
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 355

Back to top Go down

Spin the bottle - open! - Page 4 Empty Re: Spin the bottle - open!

Post by Henri Finch Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:18 am

((No problemo! Consider it a spring break for us all. XD Now, let's keep this rolling!))

Alice was so touchy. Henri allowed her face to morph into an expression of mild surprise, as a hand fluttered to her lips. "Oh, really? I'm so sorry - I though you two were - oh, never mind. So, that's why he was so relaxed about making out with Shadow. Alright, that makes sense then. Oh, I'm so embarrassed." She fluttered hand, as though waving away the heat of a blush.

Andrei finally managed to stumble out after Shadow, looking thoroughly pleased with himself. She put her hands together and gave the pair a rousing golf clap, tipping her. "Well done, sir and madam. Now, join us and unwind. It's Miss Free Agent's turn - no man to hold her back, she'll go wild on the lucky one!"

And that happened to be Keith.

Henri was very pleased. She was certain that Keith and Alice were the two with the biggest hesitations in the game, and she could not wait to see how this would go down. Excited, she bounded to her feet, ran to the closet, and pulled the door open for the pair. "Come and get it, you two!"
Henri Finch
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 241

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top