Spin the bottle - open!
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Spin the bottle - open! Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Spin the bottle - open!

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Spin the bottle - open! Empty Spin the bottle - open!

Post by Henri Finch Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:54 am

"UPSIDE, INSIDE OUT! LIVING LA VIDA LOCA!"

"Shut up!" The Gryffindor boy had long been irritated by Henri's antics, but she could not be persuaded into shutting up. She had been cycling through all the sort of songs her brother's girlfriend listened to, never quite singing the full refrain of any. She had tried clambering up onto the table once, but the barmaid had yanked her down and threatened to throw her out. She was no retaliating by singing at the top of her lungs.

"You love me!" Henri said sagely to the boy. He turned red and stormed out. As he did, he socked a light fixture outside. The barmaid cursed loudly and hurried after him.

"Roxanne, put on the red light! Roxanne, put on the red li-"

Henri stopped. She looked about, ensuring that the barmaid was truly gone. She quickly clambered atop the table and announced, in a dry voice quite unlike her 'lovely' singing voice, "Excuse me! I'd like to make an announcement. If you are a student and would like to participate in a classic game of spin the bottle, please follow me!" She lept off of the table and thundered upstairs to one of the sitting rooms.

outfit
Henri Finch
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 241

Back to top Go down

Spin the bottle - open! Empty Re: Spin the bottle - open!

Post by Alice Longbottom Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:05 pm

Alice was sitting in one of the booths at the Three Broomstick waiting for someone. Not having anything else to do, her gaze went through the room. She had already ordered a hot tea when the waitress came to her table, not being able to wait that long. Why was he so late? She sighed and played with her fingers. Usually, she was very patient which helped the whole situation. If not she would probably be through the door already.

As she sipped on her chamomile tea, she noticed a familiar girl loudly announcing her presence in the room. With another glimpse of her, she realized that indeed she did know the girl. It was Henri, the transfer student with a growing reputation around Hogwarts. Listening to her sing random songs out loud, she could guess the reason why. Girls, and boys in fact, were cruel when it came to gossiping. Seeing that Henry was the rebellious type who couldn't really care less about what other people say, she was the perfect target.

"Henri!" Alice said standing out from her seat. Inviting random people upstairs to play spin the bottle didn't really seem like a very good idea to her. And she still couldn't shake the responsibility she had towards the girl from the very beginning, as her student mentor or whatever. She followed her upstairs and entered the sitting room. "Don't you think this isn't a very good idea?" she asked seeing the bottle on the floor as everything was ready for the little game.
Alice Longbottom
Alice Longbottom
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 355

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrei Dolohov Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:31 pm

OOC: Sorry for the god mode Henri! If you want me to change it I will.

Being late was not his favorite thing on the world, nevertheless he more often than not ended up being exactly that. Normally he would be worried, but Andrei knew Alice was patient enough to wait for him. She would have probably waited hours before leaving Three Broomsticks without him. But he didn't want to test out that theory, that would be just too cruel and unnecessary.

Walking into the Three Broomsticks, he saw Alice bolting up the stairs shouting someone's name. "Alice?!", he called after her, not really understanding what was going on. Where was she running off to? He followed her up the stairs and entered one of the sitting rooms. Walking in, he saw Alice and another girl sitting in the room. It was pretty much empty, besides a table and a few chairs. And then he noticed a bottle on the floor as the girl started spinning it around with a few laughs.

Andrei couldn't help but laugh out loud at this view. He glanced at Alice and raise his eyebrow at her. "A enthusiastic fan of spin the bottle are we Alice?", he asked with a chuckle, curious at her answer although he knew that was not true. "I'm Andrei, by the way, Dolohov", he said introducing himself to the dark haired girl in the room. "So girls...I see you are in the mood for some fun"
Andrei Dolohov
Andrei Dolohov
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 271

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Macnair Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:17 pm

(Ooc: hope you don't mind if I join! Wink)

Shadow was bored out of her mind, she needed alittle bit of troublemaking to keep herself from going crazy. Walking into the Three Broomsticks she ordered a butterbeer before looking around for some trouble to cause. After hearing Henri Finch announce a 'friendly' game of spin the bottle Shadow smirked. "Ah... yes, this is going to be perfect!"said Shadow as she gotten up and followed her upstairs. Once inside she was quite happy that Henri came up with this idea.

"Why Henri I was looking to cause some trouble but this works to!"said Shadow smirking. As she seen Andrei she smirked. "Well, well, isn't this a shocker Mr. Dolohov is here, were in trouble now!" OF course with Andrei and her here, it was bound to be trouble. Although all of them were troublemakers so this was going to be interesting and fun. "Before you think I was following you Andrei I wasn't, I just needed to cause some trouble been ages since I done anything!"said Shadow.

"Oh so rude of me I'm Shadow, Shadow Macnair."said Shadow introducing herself to Alice and Henri. "So.. Henri what do you have in mind?"Shadow asked her smirking as she sat down across from her. Shadow had many adventures with spin the bottle, she couldn't count how many boys she kissed cause of this game.
Shadow Macnair
Shadow Macnair
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 101

Back to top Go down

Post by Henri Finch Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:50 pm

(no problem, Andrei)

Henri thought the room was a bit too classy for her taste, but she was going to have to deal with it. They weren't even supposed to be in the room, and trespassers couldn't be choosers. She had heard someone call her name, possibly in an attempt to restrain her, but Henri refused to be held back. She sat herself in the center of the room, and began rifling through her bag.

It was Miss Longobottom that became the first to party. Henri smirked, "Oh, hun, I'm flattered, but I don't think you could handle all of this." She gestured to her body, sending Alice a wink and a blew her a kiss. Alice nervously questioned Henri and the American responded, "Of course it's a bad idea, that's what makes it a great idea."

Then Alice's little heartthrob entered, just as Henri twirled the bottle to test it. As Andrei addressed Alice, Henri shed her sweatshirt. He addressed her and she leaned forward, flinging out a hand for him to shake, bending over so a cleavage shot was not out of the question. "Nice to meet you. I'm Henrietta Finch. I'd love to have fun with you tonight."

She said this all very suavely, hoping to goad Alice into joining out of jealousy. Another girl entered, making this so easy. "You sure you didn't follow him? He is handsome, after all." She grinned. Alice was going to go nuts. Ah, Henri loved this.

She addressed the new girl. "The usual. If you girls know any boys, perhaps we can even out these odds. I don't think either of you can handle me. I doubt he can." Her eyes flicked over to Andrei, smirking.
Henri Finch
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Longbottom Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:56 pm

Somehow Alice managed to get herself into these kind of situations so easily that it frightened her. Her playing spin the bottle, as someone who has never ever kissed a boy before, was definitely not a good idea. Not that she would admit that fact to anyone in this room and it was too late to back out now without a good reason. "Sounds fun" she said rolling her eyes at Henri's comment. She never understood her desire to be overly rebellious all the time.

And then right at time, or just a few moments too late actually, Andrei had arrived as well. "I am not a fan of this game! I was just following Henri upstairs to make sure..." she said defending her actions. But then something she did not expect or wasn't prepared for happened. Henri started leaning in and flirting with Andrei in the worst and most obvious way. Her face started to get red from frustration. How dared she?! Alice was never the violent type, but she wouldn't mind shoving something down Henri's throat just to make her shut up.

Then she met another one of Andrei's friends. Well at least this one seemed nicer than Henri or more subtle at least. Alice never doubted Andrei had his fare share of admirers and stalkers alike, in fact he had quite a reputation for it. But Alice never thought she would be faced with it so head on and forced to compete with other girls. She was sure Andrei didn't see anything bad with it and the grin on his face confirmed that. He was just having fun, while Alice was dying from jealousy even to the point where she was surprising herself. "Nice to meet you, I'm Alice" she said finally getting back to her polite normal self.

"He doesn't need to handle anyone" said Alice with stretching out her lips in a frown.
Alice Longbottom
Alice Longbottom
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrei Dolohov Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:40 am

Looking at the room with three girls around him, Andrei had immediately decided this could either go very right or terribly wrong. Either way, it was worth the risk. And it has been a long time since he has had that much fun. "I'm glad that you're not surprised I'm here. You know very well that somehow I always find my way to fun. And this place just screams of it", he said with a chuckle to Shadow. He was happy that his best friend was around as it seemed like a century ago that they had fun together. "And don't even try to deny it Shadow, I know you were just following me. But you're forgiven. After all, who can resist me in the end", he said with a teasing grin to her.

"Right, this is Alice. The two of you meet then", he said with just a hint of anxiety in his voice. And when Henri started to flirt with him, he couldn't help flirting with her back. "Henri, is it? The pleasure is all mine. Let's see how much fun we can have then", he said as a chuckle rolled down his lips. She seemed like a model of every single one of his past girlfriends, wild and fun in just the right way. Those kind of girls were the only ones who could keep his attention long enough. "Ah but I don't mind the odds at all. They work in my favor, after all. You see, it has been a while since I have seen some good girl to girl action", Andrei said with a laugh. Oh this is going to be interesting indeed.

But while he was having the time of his life, Alice was going insane. He could tell by the anger in her voice and the redness of her cheeks. She was about to blow any moment now. "Hey, kid, relax. Will you? It's okay I promise", said Andrei in a low voice and he took her hand into his and gave her a reassuring smile. The last thing he wanted was a cat fight ruining all this fun. "Shall we start then, ladies?", he asked as he sat down in the circle and played with the empty bottle in his hand. "Lets see who the fortunes favor tonight", Andrei said with a smirk and he placed the bottle on the ground and spun it quickly.
Andrei Dolohov
Andrei Dolohov
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 271

Back to top Go down

Post by Keith Nicholas Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:24 am

Keith leaned forward into the bitter cold wind, doing his best to keep his hands from freezing despite being wrapped in what must've been several tons of fabric. If there was one thing about Britain he would never learn to appreciate, it was the weather. Rainy, cold, rainy, cold, rainy and cold, rainy and cold and windy. It was enough to drive a decent kid insane.

He ducked into the Three Broomsticks, exhaling a freezing mist into the much warmer room. Yes. He was going to stay here, and never ever go outside again. This place would become his new home. There was plenty to eat and drink and it was never rainy or cold or windy.

And speaking of drinking...

Keith patted his pockets. In one, there was a half-handle of firewhiskey he had managed to smuggle off of school grounds. In the other was a muggle soda he had purchased a few stores down. Excellent.

A plan began to form in his mind. He would duck upstairs, make a drink, (or two, or three, if he could get some more mixers) and then hit up the restaurant for a steak sandwich. He was a big flan of this plan. So, slowly undoing the various clasps and buttons that hed kept him from hypothermia not moments ago, he pushed open the door to the room upstairs.

"Aaaaack!"

His response to seeing the room occupied was not what one would call dignified. Instead he shrieked in a manner not unlike a little girl and proceeded to nearly fall back down the stairs.

Realizing, however, that falling down the stairs would only get him sent to St. Mungos, and that more screaming would likely attract the attention of the bartender, Keith instead stepped into the room and closed the door. He breathed steadily. In out. In out. In out. Out. No, wait. In. There we go.

Sitting in a loose circle on the floor was a group of faces Keith knew, if not well, then passably well.

Henri Finch. Fourth year. Ravenclaw (whoop!). Transfer from the good old U-S of A. Delinquent. Knew how to have a good time. Not too shabby.

Alice Longbottom. Fourth year. Hufflpuff (heh). Fuddy-duddy. Didn't know how to spell good time. Most certainly shabby.

Andrei Dolohov. Sixth year. Slytherin (boo, hiss). Bought Spice, but also had a thing for Alice? Possible pedophile. Spent good money though, so eh.

Shadow McNair. Fifth year. Slytherin (see above). Actually, he didn't really know Shadow beyond the typical rumors. Kind of self centered? Good in class? He was pretty sure he had heard something about her being cool, but without remembering the source he couldn't be sure that was an entirely accurate assessment.

"So..." Keith said, stuffing his hands in his pockets and looking around. "I am totally up here for the same reasons all of you are." He nodded. "Yes. We are all..." he peered over Shadow's shoulder. "Playing bottle games. Excellent. I love those." He nodded awkwardly, then took a seat next to Henri. "Yes."
Keith Nicholas

Number of posts : 986

Back to top Go down

Post by Henri Finch Wed Mar 13, 2013 3:53 am

It was working.

Yes, you gorgeous little nymph, of course it's working. Because you made a plan, and you're brilliant.

Henri's ego purred, as did the evil seed inside her that so craved the nutrition of chaos. The flowering bud had been restless - the occupants of Hogwarts were terribly boring. So far, she had convinced two curious girls to pursue their curiosity together, she had helped the break up of a long standing relationship, and she had pierced three ears and a belly button. But nothing seemed to keep her mind challenged, there was no standing distraction. Tonight, however, had promise.

She smiled at Alice. "You're right. You know best for him, huh? You guys are like... super close, right?"

Andrei addressed Alice, and Henri leaned towards Shadow. "Aren't they just the cutest couple you've ever seen?" she whispered, giggling. That was sure to confuse all parties.

Andrei announced his readiness, but another person burst in, rendering the spinning bottle null. Ah, Keith. Henri liked the kid. He was snide, he tried really hard to be a bad boy, and he was the local drug dealer. She could tell, however, beneath that smirk was a typical, sexually-charged, inexperienced young boy way more eager than he cared to show. She was sure if he stayed, she could see some of that embarrassing enthusiasm that came with inexperience. She smiled.

"We were going to do some spin the bottle. I'm sure, with your reputation, you've done it so many times that it's child's play to you. We could always upgrade to some heavier duty stuff. We're all adults here, right? I bet Andrei and Shadow wouldn't mind?" She grinned at them, before looking at Keith. "And with your reputation, anything sillier would probably be shameful. What about you, Alice?" she turned her eyes on the Hufflepuff, singling her out as the only one potentially lame enough to not want to upgrade the game. "What do you think?"
Henri Finch
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Longbottom Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:48 am

Alice's eyes flicked over Henri as her lower lip tightened in rage. She was doing this on purpose and Alice knew it. Just trying to create drama and confusion out of nothing. "We are friends" she said nonchalantly trying to hide the jealousy in her voice. She and Andrei might have never defined the current state of their relationship, but they were certainly more than friends and that was clear. Were they dating? Who knew, perhaps. But this was not the time to ponder about such things. "But why are you asking me that. You should just ask him instead and get the right answer."

When Henri announced the upgradation of the game, Alice help her breath and tried not to panic. How on earth did she get herself into this situation? Now every normal person would simply admit their inexperience and skip before it's too late. Or even make up some lame ass excuse for leaving. So many options were open for her to chose. But no, Alice's stubborn nature kicked into first gear, not allowing for her to think clearly. And when she was singled out from the bunch as the obvious party breaker, she only smirked back. "I'm fine with it" she said, accepting her challenge.

A few moments from now, Alice was sure she would deeply regret her words. How could she hide the fact that she has never even kissed a guy? Looking around the room, she realized that no one could get her out of this mess, so she might as well go with it. "Shall we start then?" Alice asked, taking the initiative and placing the bottle in the middle of the circle.

Please don't let it fall on me, don't let it fall on me... was the only thing she kept thinking of in her mind. She had no idea what Henri actually meant by 'heavier duty', not even a clue. But it sounded like something Alice certainly couldn't handle.
Alice Longbottom
Alice Longbottom
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum