Spin the bottle - open! - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Spin the bottle - open! - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Spin the bottle - open!

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Spin the bottle - open! - Page 3 Empty Re: Spin the bottle - open!

Post by Andrei Dolohov Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:55 pm

"Oh right! I apologize I didn't know I was a gentleman. But then again If you say so I must be", he said with a chuckle. "Let's play the game then, shall we?" Andrei always played the game fair as it was no fun cheating and breaking the rules. If you had a girl with you in the closet and not do anything with her, then what was the point of the whole thing? Absolutely nothing.

He only had to lead a bit closer as they were rather close to each other anyway, since this closet was big but it was still just a closet. Placing one hand on her cheek and the other on her waist, he placed a soft and deep kiss on her lips. To him it wasn't a big deal, it was something he did plenty of times before in games such as this. And Shadow was his best friend after all, and if you haven't kissed your best friend at least once before then your friendship wasn't going to last. Or at least it was like that in his mind. The two of them shared everything like friends should and yes, including kissing as well.
Andrei Dolohov
Andrei Dolohov
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 271

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Macnair Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:33 am

Shadow played this game so many times with Andrei, she knew what he was going to do and how he was going to do it. Shadow and Andrei maybe best friends yes, but they weren't what normal people call best friends. Their friendship had alot of ups and downs as well as a couple of kisses here and there, but nothing to over the top. It wasn't like they ever had a one night stand together or anything. Not that Shadow ever remembered, and Shadow had a pretty good memory of things. That was one thing people didn't know about Shadow, she was very bright and smart.

Running her hands through his hair Shadow kissed him back with fiery passion. Hey, you had rules of this game and you couldn't cheat or chicken out. Shadow and Andrei knew the rules quite well and they followed them quite well. After all, if they didn't they wouldn't be here right? One thing for sure best friend or not, Shadow wasn't going to chicken out just because she was his best friend, besides it wasn't like it was the first time she kissed him with fiery passion.
Shadow Macnair
Shadow Macnair
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 101

Back to top Go down

Post by Henri Finch Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:51 am

Keith was busying himself with destroying Longbottom even further, so she turned to Kaiden, for she saw the possibility of ending up with him in the closet, and said, loudly enough that Alice could overhear if she wanted to (and Henri knew she wanted to), "You know, they're awfully quiet in there. You know that means they decided to skip the talking. Nice style." She winked at him.
Henri Finch
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 241

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Longbottom Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:43 am

At Keith's words, she started digging around her pocket and she pulled out a Galleon and placed it on the floor in front of Keith. "He will do no such thing! So yes, I'm for earning some easy money. You have a deal Keith" she said nodding her head, pretty confident that she could win this bet. And besides, the odds were mostly on her side.

She tried very hard to ignore what was happening around her. Andrei in a dark closet, kissing another girl in front of her? It was like her own personal nightmare coming to life. So she had to remind herself that it was just a silly game and nothing else. But not matter how hard she tried, she couldn't help biting her lip roughly in anticipation as he heard skipped a beat.

Turning to Henri, she gave her a gold glare. "You know you really should just shut up" said Alice suddenly as her temper finally burst. "I mean when can't hear anything that way. Is anyone measuring the time?" she asked, hoping this all would end soon.
Alice Longbottom
Alice Longbottom
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 355

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrei Dolohov Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:09 pm

Feeling her hands tangle through his hair, he deepened their kiss as his hands wrapped around her waist and pulled her closer to him. After a moments, he pulled his lips slightly away from hers just to get some air. Chuckling at their current situation, he couldn't help but smile at her. "Well this brings back past times...", he said out loud with a laugh. "But then again this closet is a lot more comfortable than the others. More spacious I think", he said with a grin.

He could hear the voices of the group arguing about something and then Alice's voice peaking out among them. Oh boy, Merlin only knew how she was taking this. He could only imagine the worst scenario possible. But Alice wasn't a child anymore, not matter what everyone else, including herself thought. And she had to learn that sooner or later. "I'd say our time here is up. Don't you think?", he said turning to Shadow and pushing onto the door of the closet to let the light inside and get some fresh air.
Andrei Dolohov
Andrei Dolohov
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Macnair Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:25 pm

Shadow chuckled and nodded. "I must say it does bring back alot of good memories!"said Shadow smirking. Shadow laughed and nodded in agreement. "Oh yeah alot more, hell you could do alot more then seven minutes in heaven in here!"said Shadow smirking. "Out of all the closets we been in, this probably have to be the biggest!"said Shadow honestly.

Shadow rolled her eyes as she saw Alice outside the door rambling about god knows what. It was obvious she was jealous and her emotions were getting the best of her, silly child didn't know how to hold back. Shadow smirked and nodded. "Why I have to say sadly it is!"said Shadow. Pushing the door open with him Shadow winced as the light hit her eyes. "Well... that was a nice wake-up call back to reality."Shadow muttered shaking her head.
Shadow Macnair
Shadow Macnair
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 101

Back to top Go down

Post by Henri Finch Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:00 pm

Henri's lips curled upwards as Alice lost it. She blinked and, in that movement, her expression morphed into one of innocence. "I'm sorry, Alice. I wasn't making light of it. I'm just as horrified as you are. I never thought Andrei could be capable of such heartlessness. I mean, you're his girlfriend, not Shadow. Maybe he was just upset to see you come up here, maybe he thought you were the one being unfaithful." She shrugged, letting out a sigh. "Either way, I hurt for you both." She smiled. "I'm keeping time. They have five... four... three.. two..."

The door opened and Shadow exited. Henri smiled. "Who's next?"
Henri Finch
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrei Dolohov Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:04 am

Andrei got out of the closet and joined the group by sitting back in his place. He looked around a bit confused at the tense atmosphere in the room. It was only an closet game for Merlin's sake. Seeing the annoyed frown on Alice's face was expected, but he also noticed the grin on Henri's. He didn't doubt she was having a ball from all of this. "That was a nice trip back to memory lane. I hope you didn't miss us too much", he said with a chuckle looking towards at Shadow. Now the question was who should go next. "Well lets go in a circle so there's no confusion. Since I went first, Alice you're next", he said looking at her as she was the one sitting on his right side. "Here, just spin the bottle. The person that the bottle lands on get to decide what you have to do", he said reaching his hand out to her and placing the bottle into her hand.
Andrei Dolohov
Andrei Dolohov
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaiden Poliakoff Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:13 pm

Kaiden smirked at Henri's comments but didn't say anything about it. He looked at Alice as she snapped at Henri about it and watched the girls go back and forth, somewhat bored. "Calm down Alice. It's not like its that bad." He sighed. Shadow and Andrei came out of the closet as their time in there was up and he ran his hand through his hair. Now it was Alice's turn and Kaiden just hoped he wasn't the one the bottle landed on.

Of course knowing his luck, he would be the one.
Kaiden Poliakoff
Kaiden Poliakoff
Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 418

Back to top Go down

Post by Henri Finch Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:19 pm

((Alice, I believe it is your turn! =D))
Henri Finch
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top