Spin the bottle - open! - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Spin the bottle - open! - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Spin the bottle - open!

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Spin the bottle - open! - Page 2 Empty Re: Spin the bottle - open!

Post by Andrei Dolohov Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:36 am

OOC: Kaiden is joining us as well. Woohoo cheers

Andrei's bottle spin was interrupted by a slamming door that made everyone's head turn to the entrance. He chuckled when he saw Keith, clearly surprised to see them all here yet still pretending that in fact he knew exactly what was happening. "Glad you could join us. Although you've just ruined my odds greatly", he said with a smirk as Keith joined their little circle. This will definitely call for an entertaining night.

Right after him Kaiden walked in as well. It was typical that a friend of his couldn't resist a change to cause some trouble, no matter how minor it was. He grinned at his presence and offered him a place in the circle. "Finally a familiar face. Now we have it evened out, isn't that perfect", he said with a grin at Kaiden. "Kaiden, this is Alice and Henri. I suppose you already know Keith" Who didn't know Keith, or at least of him. "And little miss Shadow of course", he said introducing everyone.

Hearing Henri speak, he immediately had a clue as to what she was trying to achieve. His gaze turned to Alice and it was obvious that she was losing her mind. The girl couldn't hide any of her feelings from the rest of the world, not matter how hard she tried. Having a feeling that this whole thing would quickly turn into a disaster, his first instinct was to stop it. But then again, he couldn't resist wanting to see how this little girl handles herself in a bottle game. Besides, this was the most fun he had in ages! And Alice wouldn't die, she would be fine in the end. It might even giver her tougher skin, which she is desperately in need of.

"Feeling a bit frisky, are you?", he asked Henri with a chuckle, but in the end all of this worked in his favor. "Are you sure you're fine with it?", he asked Alice again just wanting to make sure. He couldn't protect her from this anymore, it was her own choice. "Well then I'd say everywhere here agrees with that. But let's start simple shall we? I'll spin the bottle and our host here will decide what they have to do, for our first time", Andrei suggested pointing at Henri. He had no doubt that she will choose something interesting for them all to witness.

"And then we can start", said Andrei leaning towards the center of the circle and taking the bottle in his hands once again. He spun it quickly around and waited for it to fall on someone.

Last edited by Andrei Dolohov on Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Andrei Dolohov
Andrei Dolohov
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 271

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Macnair Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:35 pm

Shadow looked at Henri and laughed. "Of course I don't mind it, me and Andrei played spin the bottle so many times were like masters of it!'said Shadow smirking at her. Looking at Alice Shadow could tell she was nervous by all this. When Henri asked if Alice and Andrei was the cutest couple she ever seen Shadow rolled her eyes. "Hardly, he told me himself Alice wasn't meant for him."said Shadow honestly. "I think Alice is losing it, it's obvious she likes you Andrei."said Shadow whispering to him and them smirking.

Seeing Andrei spin the bottle she smirked obviously staring to enjoy this little game that they were playing. "Hey Andrei, remember our first game of spin the bottle?"Shadow asked him laughing. Ah... those were good times, her and Andrei were so drunk from that party she really didn't remember what happened. All she knew it was during there summer break a few years ago. Although they always played this games at parties, but Shadow wasn't complaining it was a fun game.

Shadow looked around at the people that were in the circle, it wasn't a bad group of people to have fun with. "This shall be interesting."Shadow thought to herself knowing Henri would make it interesting. She seem like a rebellious girl that knew how to play a good ole game of spin the bottle. Spin the bottle was a game for everyone, muggle or magical for everyone knew how to play it. It been going on for centuries now, from kissing to doing crazy stuff it been around.
Shadow Macnair
Shadow Macnair
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 101

Back to top Go down

Post by Random Event Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:11 pm

1 - Andrei
2 - Henri
3 - Keith
4 - Alice
5 - Kaiden
6 - Shadow

And the Verdict Is: 6! [click here for proof]

The bottle spins quickly for a few seconds, wobbling on the wood of the floor before beginning to slow. As the six participants look on with various degrees of bated breath, it shudders to a stop, the neck pointing directly towards Shadow.
Random Event
Random Event

Number of posts : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaiden Poliakoff Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:50 pm

This was something he definitely couldn't miss. Kaiden walked into the room and looked around at everyone. He gave them all a half smile and walked toward Andrei, setting himself down next to the other boy. He paid little attention to the introductions since he already knew most of them anyways.

He looked at the bottle as it spun and he glanced at everyone else. Not a bad group of people, in all honesty. This was sure to be an interesting game. The bottle began to slow down and once it completely stopped, he looked at the person it pointed to. He smirked and raised an eyebrow at Shadow.

"Looks like you're first."
Kaiden Poliakoff
Kaiden Poliakoff
Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 418

Back to top Go down

Post by Henri Finch Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:12 am

Henri grinned, allowing the chaos to unfurl. She loved what she could do with her bad habits and manipulative words, and she was seeing the real effects unfolding before her. She was pleased to see Alice getting defensive ; pleased to see Andrei open to her flirting ; and pleased to see Shadow was a-okay with helping her out.

Andrei spun the bottle and it landed on Shadow. Perfect. Now to announce her plot twist. "We're playing a crossover, though. Remember, a more hardcore version. It's a cross of seven minutes in heaven and spin the bottle. Andrei spun the bottle, now you two have to go in the closet and enjoy heaven for three and a half minutes." She stood and flounced over to the closet, opening it. "Your chariot awaits!"
Henri Finch
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 241

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Macnair Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:47 am

As the bottle landed on her Shadow looked at Henri and then Kaiden and smirked. "Well look at that I guess I am first as always!"said Shadow smirking. When Henri said what she had to do Shadow smirked. "Oh boy! like this isn't something that we haven't done before right Andrei?"Shadow asked him laughing. She was honestly enjoying this, but it was obvious that Alice wasn't.

Getting up Shadow dusted herself off before walking over towards the closet. Giving Henri a smirk she walked into the closet. "Wow... this closet so big, bigger then the last one!"said Shadow honestly.
Shadow Macnair
Shadow Macnair
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Longbottom Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:51 am

Alice almost jumped at Henri's words. Why would she say that! Oh now she was sure this was all on purpose. She bit her lip trying to shut herself up because she knew that freaking out about this would only make things worse. Besides, it was just a game of spin the bottle. And it was just a closet. And it was just Andrei and his best friend. She kept reminding herself that it was just that and nothing else.

"How terribly childish...." said Alice rolling her eyes at Henri. The whole closet, and minutes in heave was just so clique. And everyone knew that people never actually did anything in those closets when the door closed. Or at least that's how it went down in her head. "I thought you would make this fun Henri, not a yawn fest" she said perhaps a bit too boldly. But then Shadow's words worried her. What did she mean by that? How many closets did she see with Andrei exactly? What a little tramp...

Alright get a grip on yourself Alice, she told herself. Jealousy was making her insane when it came to Andrei for some reason. Now it was best if she could just shut up and keep her mouth closed.
Alice Longbottom
Alice Longbottom
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 355

Back to top Go down

Post by Keith Nicholas Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:20 am

Keith waited until Andrei and Shadow were both safely inside the closet before he rubbed his hands together with a smile.

"I like the way Alice is thinking," Keith said, nodding and fishing around in his pockets. His hand eventually surfaced clutching a jumble of golden Galleons, silver Sickles, and bronze Knuts. "These kinds of things are no fun without money on the table."

He laid three Galleons out on the floor in front of Alice. "Now, the added rules are simple. When Andrei comes out, we both have two minutes to get him to say something about his experience within the closet, right?" He grinned. "But here's the catch. If he says something positive about Shadow's...performance, you owe me one Galleon. If he says something negative, you get all three Galleons here. It's whichever comes first, so no ties. Sound like something you might be interested in?"
Keith Nicholas

Number of posts : 986

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrei Dolohov Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:28 am

Andrei laughed and rolled his eyes at Henri's dare. "I'd say that's quite fair for the beginning", he said with a grin. His eyes turned to Shadow and he just laughed. He couldn't even count how many closets he ended up stuck in with her. Though most were a lost smaller and dirtier than this one. "Right - closet virgins", he said with a chuckle. He tried remembering when was the last time he got stuck in the seven minutes in heaven game with a girl, or particularly with Shadow but his mind went blank. Either way, it couldn't have fun that long ago.

"Ladies first", he said leading her into the closet and closing the door behind him. "Someone is timing us right? Because I am definitely not keeping track of time", he admitted with a smirk. It was dark but enough light was inside so he could see where Shadow was, pressed closely against him. "Well this brings memories. We were really good at this game, weren't we?", he asked laughing. He didn't really get the big deal with the whole closet thing, especially with shadow. But that was the dare so he had to do it.
Andrei Dolohov
Andrei Dolohov
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 271

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Macnair Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:40 am

Shadow laughed at his comment. "I think if there was a record of how many times people played seven minutes in heaven I think we broke the record!"said Shadow honestly. It was true, they played this game so many times they were like the king and queen of it. "I don't know if there timing us, but I'm afraid I might lose track of time!"said Shadow smirking. "So... your going to be a gentlemen and start or shall I?"Shadow asked him smirking.

Shadow was just having to much fun with this, it was spin the bottle/seven minutes in heaven so it was bound to be fun! Plus it wasn't a big deal to Shadow, she done this with Andrei to many times it was natural to her. Besides, it wasn't like her and Andrei was going to become a couple or anything. They were best friends who been through alot of things together.
Shadow Macnair
Shadow Macnair
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top