Follow The Leader - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Follow The Leader - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Follow The Leader

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Follow The Leader - Page 2 Empty Re: Follow The Leader

Post by Alexander Jones Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:05 pm

Alex looked at Teddy, he knew that people could find the story far fetched, but nevertheless, it was the truth. He had no reason to lie, he could say it for people to feel bad for him, or to impress people. But Alex didn't really care what people thought, and did NOT need anyone's pity. So none of that was a lie, he didn't even want to tell anyone, not about his brothers death either, that's why he didn't tell anything to anyone, and wore his heart on his sleeve., but after deducing Teddy, he thought maybe she could be one of the people to understand Alex. But he was wrong, good thing he hadn't told her about his brother.

The girl then girl had told Alex that he was full of 'Sh!t', and decided to walk away. Alex lost it inside himself, and he wasn't going to lose this battle. "Those are very strong words, coming from an amateur like you." Alex said, realizing this was way out of character, but felt good to not keep his emotions bottled up, just like it had felt good after he told Rhys that he wanted nothing to do with her anymore, but now felt bad that she was dead. "I mean really, you're a Ravenclaw, you couldn't even make me 'a puny hufflepuff'-" Alex said, and when he said the 'puny hufflepuff' he did a bad imitation of her voice, "look dumb, seriously, aren't you guys the smartest, and you couldn't even make me look dumb?" Alex asked.

"You're supposed to be like me, a detective or something, but at least I try to get my facts straight, before you EVER call me that, talk with someone who knows more about me than you do, I don't like it when people like you judge me, a arrogant poser." Alex said, "So, if you want to know if my story is true or not, I have a sister in Ravenclaw, Candy, go ask her." Alex said, happy that he didn't yell like a lunatic, then he took off toward the wall, using parkour to get up, then jumping off to the other side, and going into Hogwarts.
Alexander Jones
Alexander Jones
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 348
Special Abilities : Seer

Back to top Go down

Follow The Leader - Page 2 Empty Re: Follow The Leader

Post by Sunny Dyllan-Thomas Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:47 am

His persistent self importance might have been amusing to Teddy if it were not irritating, and if it were not she that was under the torrent of it. Where he got off thinking himself so important to deserve her undivided, devoted attention, she had no idea. She knew his words were meant to spur her into a spiral of curiosity, running off to Candy to verify, but all of her interest had been dashed. She did not have the desire to know anything more of the snooty Hufflepuff.

He kept it up, even though she was pretty far. Her mood was elevating, being so far from him, so she turned and with a huge smile said, "Hate to break it to you, babe- but I don't care." She grinned and ducked into the castle, out of his sight and earshot. She had to admit- that zinger made her feel cool.
Sunny Dyllan-Thomas
Sunny Dyllan-Thomas
Child

Number of posts : 199

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top