New Leader of DA
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

New Leader of DA Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

New Leader of DA

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New Leader of DA Empty New Leader of DA

Post by Guest Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:28 pm

Hey guys. Andrain has resigned from his post as leader of DA so Jess made me the new leader of it. Registration will be the same as well as training. Basically everything will be the same so don't worry about anything. Here's the roster.

Leader: Danny Thompson
Members:Sophia Granger
Mariana Diggory
Nick Potter
Isabella Lovegood
Samantha Burns
Andrian Potter
Davinia Corrispur

Also to register you neeed to fil this out. You must be at least 14 as there are some advanced Spells in the planbook. Also if you are a Death Eater you won't be able to join.

Full name(Firstname,surname):
Short Roleplay:
Why do you want to join?:

Example.

Full name: Danny Thomspon
House: Gryffindor
Short Roleplay: (Something to do with joinng the PA)
Why do you want to join?: I'm the leader.

G'day!

Last edited by Danny Thompson on Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:31 pm; edited 3 times in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

New Leader of DA Empty Re: New Leader of DA

Post by Mariana Diggory Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:42 pm

I don't know if I gotta do it again,but here you go:

Full name(Firstname,surname):Mariana Esmerald Diggory
House:Huffelpuff
Short Roleplay:Mariana walked across the statue on the seventh floor and detained there.She walked once. "I need a place where I can learn to defend myself." she thought.Nothing happened.She walked again and 3rd time.Heavy door appeared in front of her.
She walked inside and saw some most unusual objects.She saw someone standing there and looked at the person. "Disarming Charm." he told her and she pointed her wand screaming the spell.
Why do you want to join?:I wanna kick Death Eater's and Dolores Umbridge's butt and with PLEASURE!
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 09, 2009 6:14 am

Accepted!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Mon Feb 09, 2009 6:48 pm

You know Danny?You are missing a rank under your name,.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:47 pm

Full name(Firstname,surname): Samantha Burns
House:Huffelpuff
Short Roleplay:Samantha was teased by almost everyperson in the school, so as she was walking by a statue on a new floor to her, she started to cry thinking of something she could do to get back at all those people in the magicing world that has made some one cry. As she thought this a door opened up beside her, she looked in side and saw some people that she knew, smiled and waving at them she walked inside slowly.
Why do you want to join?:To change the magicing world back into a peaceful place.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:47 am

name(Firstname,surname): Andrian Daniel Potter
House: Gryffindor
Short Roleplay: Andrian walked into the old room of requirement, where he saw everyone learning defensive spell against each other, "Thanks!" he whispered at one of the girl who he had asked to find out where Danny was and halted behind him leaning against his shoulder like and old friend, "What you say about letting and old friend back in the old club" he asked sacastically with a serious but playful expression
Why do you want to join?: I want to learn to defend myself and help others during training
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:48 pm

Andrian steals my name...(grumble) jk

BOTH ACCEPTED
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:14 pm

LOL you mean Daniel?I was under impression he didn't have middle name
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:32 pm

Oops, didn't realise I had to do this again. I already RP'd in the last training xD.

Full name(Firstname,surname): Davina Corrispur
House: Ravenclaw
Short Roleplay:
Davina walked along the seventh floor corridor. Was it today? She hoped it was today. She couldn't affod to miss the first meeting. What if it had already happened?
She stopped at a certain point in the wall. This was it. Wasn't it? It better be, she thought to herself. She paced up and down this two meter section of wall.
I need the place for the DA training, she repeated silently to herself. She kept doing this until a big old door formed in the stone wall. She opened the door, and stepped inside.
"Hello?" she said. Her voice was so quiet it was practically a whisper. She doubted that anyone heard her. She saw some people at the other end of the room. One of the boys was clearly in charge. She took a deep breathe, and walked towards him.
"Hi, I'm Davina, I want to join the DA." she said all in one go, at a super-speed. She would probably need to repeat herself. The boy probably didn't get a word of it. He would probably realise what she meant though. Why else would she be here? She got herself together, and tried to relax.
"Hi. I'm Davina. I want to join the DA." she told the boy. This time she spoke normally. Well, relatively normally.
Why do you want to join?: I want to learn to defend myself and it will also help me in lessons.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:31 pm

ACCEPTED
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top