Katarina Rookwood
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Katarina Rookwood Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Katarina Rookwood

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Katarina Rookwood Empty Katarina Rookwood

Post by Katarina Rookwood Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:52 pm

This is Katarina.
Plot with her.
This is all.
Katarina Rookwood

Number of posts : 133

Back to top Go down

Katarina Rookwood Empty Re: Katarina Rookwood

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:00 pm

Hm ... I guess I'll give Jayden and Ryo for her. & Foster O.o

Jayden usually prefers animals to humans ... he's going to be a sixth year and he's in Ravenclaw. Guess that's all there is to him right now.

Ryo is basically antisocial right now. His girlfriend kinda disappeared, so he's just there right now.

Foster is usually antisocial with most people. And he's a goof with Ellie and Judd.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 3936
Special Abilities : Seer

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Gisele Delacour-Quinn Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:10 pm

Maybe Jayden? Same year, same house. Maybe they rode the train together first year and have always have had that sort of deep bond in the backgroud. Kat isn't very social (especially outside of the Pureblood circle) but perhaps they share a special (and maybe, no probably, secret) friendship. I could see Ka having one person who is outside of her core group that she really trusts. Maybe Jay is that one person who, when she's having a bad day, she can sneak off to with and they can play cards or just sit there and she will feel better. He could be her secret rock? Maybe this is way off base but it could be really cute. Maybe Jay even has gotten a little crush on her over the years or something. I don't know. Rambling.
Gisele Delacour-Quinn
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 245

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleksa Carlevaro Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:52 am

That seems like a pretty good idea. I can see Jayden developing a crush on her and keeping it a secret from her. Because he's afraid he could lose her if he said anything. That could be so cute :3

Maybe we could do a past thread for when they first meet on the train?
Aleksa Carlevaro
Aleksa Carlevaro
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 357
Special Abilities : Metamorphagus

Back to top Go down

Post by Talon Marlowe Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:32 am

Talon and Katarina might be somewhat friends, but I shall leave that up to you Razz Here's Talon's app if you want to see for yourself.
Talon Marlowe
Talon Marlowe
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 159

Back to top Go down

Post by Gisele Delacour-Quinn Sat Jul 28, 2012 2:50 am

Jay; Yeah that's what I was thinking. She probably wouldn't think of him romantically at all (the whole reason she can actually spend time with him comfortably) and he wouldn't want to lose her or scare her away. I think a thread of them as youngins would be adoreable. Let's do it! Do you want to start it?

Talon; Hmm. I'm not really sure what these guys would have. Kat isn't friends with many guys so unless he does something truly extraordinary to win her favor I'm not sure. I'm sure they know eachother from class and such.. So maybe more along the lines of casual peers. Hmm.
Gisele Delacour-Quinn
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 245

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleksa Carlevaro Sat Jul 28, 2012 2:53 am

Alright. I can try to make it and I'll post a link here as soon as it's up.
Aleksa Carlevaro
Aleksa Carlevaro
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 357
Special Abilities : Metamorphagus

Back to top Go down

Post by Talon Marlowe Sat Jul 28, 2012 3:06 am

Perhaps they could go for some mutual gain? From what I saw on her app, Katarina is a logical kind of thinker, a very smart individual yet not very outgoing. Talon wants to learn more about that kind of logical thinking, but also can be very outgoing at times as well. Despite if Katarina would want to be more outgoing, Talon would definitely want to maybe pick up on some of that intelligence to use for himself.
Talon Marlowe
Talon Marlowe
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 159

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaiden Poliakoff Sat Jul 28, 2012 3:25 am

Here ya go!
Kaiden Poliakoff
Kaiden Poliakoff
Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 418

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarina Rookwood Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:35 pm

Talon; I could see something like that unintentionally happening. Maybe they become partners in class for a project and it builds from there?

Hit; Awesome! I'll reply soon.
Katarina Rookwood

Number of posts : 133

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top