Katarina Rookwood - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Katarina Rookwood - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Katarina Rookwood

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Katarina Rookwood - Page 2 Empty Re: Katarina Rookwood

Post by Talon Marlowe Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:46 pm

Yeah, that sounds good. So I guess we'll have to wait for school to resume then?
Talon Marlowe
Talon Marlowe
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 159

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:14 pm

umm well i don't know who to give you to work with. they are all kind of messed up at the moment. so i'll just list them and give you an insite to their current plots so you can dieside who will get along or not or who you want to rp with.
Cecilia Krum- umm i need people to out cast her.. but they have 'strong family ties' idk..
Kayla Brians- she's sweet and trusting in anyone. she's likely to get herself kiled in the next year or so. but until then she needs people to interact with someway.
Nathanile M.- He's messed up right now.. kind of going crazy think i'm going to have him spend some time in St. Mungo's.
and last but not least- A. Ezra Dimitroiv: he's going soft he needs someone to dule with or something.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 3155

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarina Rookwood Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:31 pm

Talon; Makes sense. I'll be in touch!

Cecelia; She would make the most sense. I'm sure they would have known each other since infancy because they are the same age. I'm not sure how well they would have gotten along. Maybe they've always had a sort of rivalry/mutual dislike? I doubt Kat would outcast her (she's too classy for that) unless she was also banned from the Krum family in enireity. Katarina has commitment more to the name of Krum than the actual members of the family.
Katarina Rookwood

Number of posts : 133

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:33 pm

I don't know what will happen after the family hears about the baby cecilia doesn't even know she is carrying inside of her. So they could have not gotten along in the past and then see what happenes from there?
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Gavin Blackmoor Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:34 pm

Sure. I could see Kat outcasting Cecilia more for the baby than for having her scars. She wouldn't feel comfortable with that.
Gavin Blackmoor
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 68

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:25 pm

Awsome
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Cosmo Barbary Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:30 am

Cliff is a sweetie pie who might actually help her feel more comfortable around guys. He isn't threatening in the least.
Cosmo Barbary
Cosmo Barbary
Slytherin Prefect
Slytherin Prefect

Number of posts : 243

Back to top Go down

Post by Gisele Delacour-Quinn Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:41 am

Just so you know I'm completely in love with Cliff. So he will be threading with all of my characters until you want to punch me in the face from overuse. Especially him and Octavia.. they would get along mighty fine. But I'll talk about that another time. But I think it would be good for Katarina to get more comfortable around guys and realize that there are at least a couple good ones out there.

And Gis will be meeting Cliff at the party. Millie is going to be a popular person to dance with. xD

Gisele Delacour-Quinn
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 245

Back to top Go down

Post by Cosmo Barbary Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:44 am

I was thinking that the more comfortable Cliff is, it would eventually rub off onto her.

And I'm glad you like him! Since he's new, I can plot anything! He is totally open.
Cosmo Barbary
Cosmo Barbary
Slytherin Prefect
Slytherin Prefect

Number of posts : 243

Back to top Go down

Post by Gisele Delacour-Quinn Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:54 am

I think that might just work. Haha. It could end up being interesting I think.
Gisele Delacour-Quinn
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 245

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top