Healing a friend in need - Page 6
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Healing a friend in need - Page 6 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Healing a friend in need

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Healing a friend in need - Page 6 Empty Re: Healing a friend in need

Post by Kaleigh Witt Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:19 pm

Kaleigh sighed biting her lip as Jimmy kissed her neck, she kept her eyes close cuddling up next to him again. Kaleigh rolled her eyes as her stomach growled again. "So uh... how about food?" She said laughing softly as she regretfully stood up from Jimmy. She smiled and waved him to follow. "What sounds good?" She asked walking into the kitchen wanting to feel his arms around her again.
Kaleigh Witt
Kaleigh Witt

Number of posts : 96

http://www.dumbledoresarmy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Kaleigh Witt Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:29 pm

Kaleigh blushed heavily as she felt his arms wrap around her. She sighed happily leaning her body up against his. "Oh?" She said blushing even more so if that was even possible. She turned in his arms after he kissed her cheek and wrapped her arms around him burrowing her face into his chest. "You've got to be hungry.. you didn't seem like you had eaten last night before I gave you those sandwiches." She mumbled into his chest closing her eyes feeling really content with the moment.
Kaleigh Witt
Kaleigh Witt

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Kaleigh Witt Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:47 pm

"True..

But I'm happy with whatever you think is best, sweetie"

This made Kaleigh blush again as she felt him kissing her cheeks. She smiled widely looking up into his eyes. "How about... tomato soup and grilled cheese?" She asked thinking of the first thing that popped into her head.

"I'm so happy I met you. Again"

"I'm happy I met you too." she said blushing as she leaned up and kissed him softly.
Kaleigh Witt
Kaleigh Witt

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Back to top