Healing a friend in need - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Healing a friend in need - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Healing a friend in need

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Healing a friend in need - Page 4 Empty Re: Healing a friend in need

Post by Kaleigh Witt Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:22 pm

Kaleigh shook her head refusing too allow him too sleep on the couch. "Nope, you can sleep in my bed, I'll sleep here. Come on." She said leading him up the stairs not giving him a chance to protest. She reached her door opening it pulling him inside. "Here you are" She said pointing to a small, twin sized bed with black covers that had colorful peace signs on it and a matching pillow case to go with it. "If you need me... I'll be downstairs." She said letting go of his hands gently.
Kaleigh Witt
Kaleigh Witt

Number of posts : 96

http://www.dumbledoresarmy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Kaleigh Witt Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:43 pm

Kaleigh smiled as she walked downstairs holding her cheek all the while. She contently curled up on the couch, after forgetting a blanket and pillow. She fell asleep shortly afterwards, it ended up being a cold night and around two or three in the morning she started shivering but felt too tired to go get a blanket or pillow.
Kaleigh Witt
Kaleigh Witt

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaleigh Witt Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:57 pm

Kaleigh sighed happily feeling Jimmy lay next too her also his body heat was pretty warm. She snuggled up into his chest feeling a bit warmer then she had before. She lay next to him quietly until the sun rose. It wasn't until she heard birds outside chirping that she finally fell asleep again curled up in his arms happily.
Kaleigh Witt
Kaleigh Witt

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaleigh Witt Sat Jul 07, 2012 3:25 am

Kaleigh made a soft moan in as she woke up again to the feel of Jimmy's hand going through her hair. Stretching lightly, she yawned heavily keeping her eyes close and blushing slightly. "Oh uhm.. Good morning Jimmy." She said looking up too meet his eyes slowly. His eyes captivated hers and she just lay there gazing into his eyes waiting for him to respond before she spoke again. A million and one thoughts were racing through her head and not a one could she grasp to make sense of what was going through her mind. All she knew was that she was very comfortable where she was and hoped Jimmy wouldn't move.
Kaleigh Witt
Kaleigh Witt

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaleigh Witt Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:52 pm

Kaleigh felt her arm tingle as Jimmy wrapped his arm around her shoulder. "I did, yes, When... Uhm... When did you join me?" She asked blushing a brilliant color of red. She looked to his lips noticing how close they were to her own. "I uh..." She stuttered not thinking straight as she continued to stare at his lips just waiting patiently for him to kiss her. "Are you... hungry?" She asked trying not to make the moment awkward.
Kaleigh Witt
Kaleigh Witt

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top