Healing a friend in need
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Healing a friend in need Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Healing a friend in need

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Healing a friend in need Empty Healing a friend in need

Post by Kaleigh Witt Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:14 am

Kaleigh yawned heavily as she woke from a dead sleep starving for breakfast. It was summer and her parents had already left to go to Venice, Italy after many arguments of allowing her to stay home. She hopped out of bed and quickly grabbed a pair of blue jeans and a white v-necked t-shirt. Afterwards she then proceeded to take a shower and change into her fresh clean clothes before heading downstairs to check the mail first.

"Food.... Or mail..." She said thinking aloud to her self before finally heading to the kitchen first grabbing a bowl and some cereal. "Food wins" She said laughing to herself. She finished her cereal and cleaned her bowl and spoon before putting it away. Kaleigh stretched yawning once more before sighing and sliding on her sandals to go check the mail in.

Walking outside, she smiled widely as the sunlight hit her face and she could hear birds chirpping around her happily. "What a wonderful day" She thought to herself going to the end of her driveway to her mail box.
Kaleigh Witt
Kaleigh Witt

Number of posts : 96

http://www.dumbledoresarmy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Healing a friend in need Empty Re: Healing a friend in need

Post by Kaleigh Witt Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:35 am

Kaleigh turned at the sound of her name being called and blushed brightly as she saw Jimmy McKenna standing right in front of her. "Jimmy.. oh my... what happened to you?" She asked quickly going by his side looking at the cuts and the blood on his face. "Wait tell me inside, come on let's get you cleaned up" She said taking his hand softly guiding him to her house as gently as she could. She looked at him all the while until they reached her door which she opened just by simply flicking her wand that she had been holding in her back jeans pocket.

"Come on Jimmy, this way" She said leading him slowly into her house and to her living room. "Take a seat, I'll go and get you some tea" Kaleigh said going to her kitchen and putting a pot on the stove starting the water for the tea.
Kaleigh Witt
Kaleigh Witt

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaleigh Witt Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:58 am

Kaleigh turned the temperture down on the water putting a few tea bags into the pot allowing it to settle. She walked into the living room to see Jimmy still standing in the middle of it. She walked up to him and gently put her hand on his arm trying to look at his face since he had his head down. "It's alright Jimmy. I'll take care of you." She said softly as she put her arms around him giving him a gentle hug, "How about I show you the bathroom and get you some clean clothes and a towel so you can shower and I'll make some food okay?" She said still hugging him softly.
Kaleigh Witt
Kaleigh Witt

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaleigh Witt Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:18 am

Kaleigh smiled as he agreed and bite her lip softly as she felt his arms go around her to hug her back. She stayed like that happily for a minute more before taking a step back and grabbing one of his hands softly leading him to the upstairs bathroom. "This way hun." She said pulling him along gently. She opened the bathroom door grabbing and towel and placing it into his arms gently. "Let me go get some of my dad's clothes you should be able to wear them just fine. I'll wash yours for you once you are done showering." She said giving him a soft smile before walking to her parents room going inside it.

Kaleigh was gone for about five minutes before she came back with a pair of her dad's brown khaki shorts and a white fitting t-shirt. She walked up to Jimmy touching his arm again gently. "I uhm... wasn't sure if you wanted to wear my dad's uhm... underwear so I found his new pack... he hasn't worn it yet" She said blushing pointing shyly to the blue boxers ontop of the clothes. "The shower is pretty easy to work, pull the thing up on the faucet and turn the nozzle right for cold and left for hot." She said nodding to the bathroom. "I'll be downstairs when you've finished okay?" She said still blushing slightly.
Kaleigh Witt
Kaleigh Witt

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaleigh Witt Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:41 am

Kaleigh blushed as she walked downstairs after having stared at Jimmy's chest for a second Walking to the kitchen she couldn't help but notice how quiet he was while she was talking to him. She went and poured his tea into a mug adding some milk for good measure. Then she began to make some ham and cheese sandwhiches stopping at three, one for herself and two for Jimmy not knowing how hungry he was and hoped that two was enough. She sat down at the kitchen table setting a place beside her where she put two of the sandwhiches on a plate and the tea in front of it. She sat down and waited for Jimmy to finish showering.
Kaleigh Witt
Kaleigh Witt

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top