Healing a friend in need - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Healing a friend in need - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Healing a friend in need

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Healing a friend in need - Page 3 Empty Re: Healing a friend in need

Post by Kaleigh Witt Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:00 pm

Kaleigh felt her heart leap and do back flips as Jimmy kissed her softly. She sat there for a second before wrapping her arms around his neck kissing him back gently. She felt like she was floating on air at this point. Kaleigh sighed against his lips moving so that she was facing him, her knees underneath her.
Kaleigh Witt
Kaleigh Witt

Number of posts : 96

http://www.dumbledoresarmy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Kaleigh Witt Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:36 pm

Kaleigh sighed heavily as he pulled away from her and their kiss. She sat back on her legs which were curled up under her crisscrossed. She contemplated his question before answering him. "I uh... really...I don't know" She said as she looked down at the couch, staring more so at her hands. Her face had turned bright red again.

"Did I ever tell you...how beautiful you are?"

This made her blush more so after he said that. She continued to stare at her hands twiddling her thumbs thoughtfully. "No... No one has ever said that about me...." She said while her hair fell ironically in her face.
Kaleigh Witt
Kaleigh Witt

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaleigh Witt Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:43 pm

Kaleigh bit her lip trying to stop blushing as she moved a strand of hair to behind her ear. "I uh.... don't think I am" She said honestly as she continued with her staring of her hands. She felt her heart leap again as he cupped her chin making her look into his eyes. She could help it as her lip quivered when his brushed hers again. "I uh.. uhm... I don't know" She said stuttering as she blushed harder.
Kaleigh Witt
Kaleigh Witt

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaleigh Witt Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:54 pm

Kaleigh just stared at him a small smile appearing on her lips. "Well I suppose you are asking me on a date...." She said without stuttering once as her face started to turn to a normal enough color. "So I... yes I would like too." She said a small tinge of the blush still in her cheeks. "I would like that a... a lot" Kaleigh smiled sitting back just realizing that her hands had entwined with his at some point and smiled a little wider.
Kaleigh Witt
Kaleigh Witt

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaleigh Witt Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:13 pm

Kaleigh blushed again as he kissed her cheek, he looked quite adorable as excited as he was at that moment. She watched him for a second seeing his face fall a bit. "It' is getting late..." She said in the same disappointed tone. She contemplated on her next move, not wanting to sound forced but there was no way she was going to let him go and sleep "rough" again. "No... No you should stay and sleep here tonight." She said smiling a small smile at him. She stood up slowly. "Are you tired?" She asked still holding his hands.
Kaleigh Witt
Kaleigh Witt

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top