Healing up
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Healing up Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Healing up

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Healing up Empty Healing up

Post by Everly Bardugo Mon Jan 12, 2015 1:28 pm

Hey, folks. Sorry my posting has been slow these past couple days. I'm trying to get ready to head back to my university, but the process is extremely slow, now. A few days ago, I fell and tore up my knee something awful. It's a swollen mess, and really doesn't look much like a knee. But either way, I don't really move around much. It takes a good deal of effort to get up and over to my computer, so I've been trying to do everything on my phone, and it hasn't been ideal for long posts.

Anyway, I'm hoping this thing sorts itself out. I'm not sure how long it'll continue to refuse any attempt at getting better. Until then, IC posts from me will be short and limited. I go back on Friday, so I'll be busy most of the day when that happens. Then I have a three-day weekend because of MLK Day, so I can sit around and catch up. Sorry about the delay.

X
Everly Bardugo
Everly Bardugo
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2817

Back to top Go down

Healing up Empty Re: Healing up

Post by Yvette Tungsten-Wells Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:57 pm

I hope you feel better soon. Don't over stress your knee it will just make it worse. Feel better soon
Yvette Tungsten-Wells
Yvette Tungsten-Wells
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 155

Back to top Go down

Post by Everly Bardugo Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:35 pm

Righto. So I have until Monday night to get all caught up on posts. I'll try and get at least one reply for each of my threads, but we'll see. It will also depend on who I have muse for, I'm afraid. I've got my dorm to myself for three days, though, so hopefully it's nice and quiet and I can get posts up nice and quickly. Tuesday is my first class and I dunno how much work each will be since they're all new. It seems like a lot of reading so far, so /:

Anyway, post here or PM me if I've been taking a while to reply to your thread, and I'll see if I can get to those first.
Everly Bardugo
Everly Bardugo
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2817

Back to top Go down

Post by Scorpius H Malfoy Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:45 pm

Hello lovely!
For me you have the Viv/Christian thread, DE thread, and the Mai/Scorp/Theo thread (but I'm pretty sure it's Amy's turn on that one). If you don't have the muse/time/energy for these, I totally understand. You shouldn't stress - it's just me. Razz

I hope your knee feels better, and heals as swiftly as possible. <3
Scorpius H Malfoy
Scorpius H Malfoy
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 160
Special Abilities : Occlumency, Legilimency

Back to top Go down

Post by Apollo Zabini Fri Jan 16, 2015 8:22 pm

It isn't "just you"! <3 I'll see what I can do about getting it done! Thanks, by the way. My knee is looking less scary now, which is a bonus XD Hopefully it's all nice and good by the time classes start!
Apollo Zabini
Apollo Zabini
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 646

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top