Just you wait till I get you home - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Just you wait till I get you home - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Just you wait till I get you home

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Just you wait till I get you home - Page 2 Empty Re: Just you wait till I get you home

Post by Aleksa Carlevaro Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:33 pm

"Of course you did." she scoffed at the girl.

This was why she couldn't stand Slytherins. They were always lying about things to everyone. That was the main reason why she couldn't stand her brother, Damien.

That and he just plain irritated her whenever he had a chance. He always made her seem weak and stupid, and he especially did it in front of their father and older siblings.

"Help me out? Why would I need your help?" she raised a skeptical eyebrow and frowned at her. Her grip on her wand tightened as she looked at the girl.
Aleksa Carlevaro
Aleksa Carlevaro
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 357
Special Abilities : Metamorphagus

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Just you wait till I get you home - Page 2 Empty Re: Just you wait till I get you home

Post by Aleksa Carlevaro Sat Jul 14, 2012 3:06 pm

"I don't need your help." Damitrius spat at her. "And I sure as hell won't do you any kind of favors." she scoffed.

Who the hell did she think she was? Like Damitrius would accept 'help' from someone like her. She didn't even like her. She didn't know exactly what this girl was up too but she didn't trust her one bit and she didn't think it was a good idea to continue hanging around her.

"Well," she started. "If that's all you wanted to say, I'll just be going now. There's no point in wasting anymore of my time with you." she told Destrey.
Aleksa Carlevaro
Aleksa Carlevaro
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 357
Special Abilities : Metamorphagus

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top