Just you wait till I get you home
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Just you wait till I get you home Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Just you wait till I get you home

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Just you wait till I get you home Empty Re: Just you wait till I get you home

Post by Aleksa Carlevaro Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:39 pm

Why did Gryffindor Tower have to be so high up? That's what she always asked herself. It was always such a pain to get up there, so many stairs and there were plenty of times when she got lost because the stairs moved. Hard to believe for someone who's been there for five years now, but it was true. And it was annoying to get lost sometimes. She was sure others did it, but not as much as her, shew as the only stupid one to get lost all the time.

She could always just leave the school now, but that was stupid. She had to get her trunk and everything out of her dorm. There were some things that she couldn't afford to leave behind, things about the sister she told everyone she hated. Things that she treasured, even though she was supposed to hate Alexis now. No one could ever find out about those things, no one. And was going to make sure no one ever did, unless she wanted them too, which she highly doubted would ever happen.

As she reached the seventh floor of the school, Damitrius decided she would stop here, and check if she left anything she shouldn't have there, since she spent quite a bit of time on this floor. As she got further down the corridor she was walking down, she noticed someone was also here. A Slytherin ... the question that popped into her head immediately was, what was that Slytherin doing there? This was basically Ravenclaw and Gryffindor territory, this particular part was Gryffindor territory.

Her eyes narrowed and she walked up to the girl. "What's a Slytherin like you doing here?" she asked the girl. Surely, she knew this was Gryffindor territory, everyone knew that.
Aleksa Carlevaro
Aleksa Carlevaro
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 357
Special Abilities : Metamorphagus

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleksa Carlevaro Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:20 pm

"Yeah, that's me. Damitrius D'Eath." she nodded at the girl's question. For some reason Damitrius wasn't believing her. Of course she hardly ever believed anything Slytherins said, and she'd learned to tune them out most of the time -- the only upside to having a Slytherin for a brother.

:I'm exceptional at it." she said cautiously. Damitrius wasn't just exceptional at Defense, she was actually very good at it. With her basically being the only Gryffindor in her family, she had to learn to defend herself well. (And knowing exactly what kind of spells to use against Dark Wizards was a pretty good way to defend herself ) Because any Death Eater wouldn't hesitate in killing her, just because of her Hogwarts house. They wouldn't even take into consideration the fact that she was a D'Eath and her father was a somewhat powerful influence among their ranks.

"You need help on that subject." Damitrius raised an eyebrow. You'd expect them to be good at that. They did spend most of their time fighting with others, in meaningless duels, and yet here was a Slytherin asking her for help on the subject. "Defense is actually a pretty easy subject." she said, finally deciding to trust the girl.

The fact that she had her wand in her hand didn't intimidate Damitrius one bit. It wasn't pointed at her, so there was no reason for her to be scared of it. She wasn't even that scared when a wand was pointed at her. "Room of Requirement?" she asked when Destrey said she wanted discreet help.
Aleksa Carlevaro
Aleksa Carlevaro
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleksa Carlevaro Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:49 pm

The tone to the girl's voice was making Damitrius become annoyed. But that wasn't new for her anymore, everything pretty much got her annoyed now a days. "Right, well everyone can be, if they tried hard enough." she rolled her eyes at Destrey.

Did she really not know what the Room of Requirement was? Well, she supposed that not many Slytherins ever actually came across the RoR because they were never in any real need for it. Unlike most other students, who actually had some need that the room appeared to them. Or if you were in Potter's Army and you went in it for the meetings. Although, she supposed that that was a need too ... well whatever.

"The Room of Requirement can be whatever you need it to be." she added emphasis to the word need. "That room will only appear for you, if you actually need it for something." she explained.
Aleksa Carlevaro
Aleksa Carlevaro
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleksa Carlevaro Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:41 am

"I suppose it is." Damitrius muttered softly. She sighed softly and lowered her gaze a bit.

"Fine. Follow me then." she told the girl and turned away from her. She looked out at the corridor and sighed again. She wasn't very sure if it was a good idea to take Destrey to the Room of Requirement. She bit her lower lip as she thought, but she finally decided that it didn't matter if she took her or not, but she couldn't help but worry if she was doing the right thing.

Finally she started walking down the corridor to the room, making sure that there was no one who could follow them in around. There were quite a few people who knew about the room but they never got it to appear to them, because they never needed it. They only wanted it for some selfish purpose.

[OOC: Sorry, had a bit of a muse fail.]
Aleksa Carlevaro
Aleksa Carlevaro
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleksa Carlevaro Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:39 pm

For some reason her wand hand had begun to itch. And it wasn't anything normal, that only happened when she felt she was in danger. Her hand went down to her wand discreetly and she gripped it tightly. A weird feeling ran through her and before she knew it, the girl behind her had sent a spell flying toward her.

Damitrius gasped and, using her vampire speed, ran out of the way quickly. Her eyes narrowed at the girl and she took her wand out. "That was a mistake." she hissed at the girl.

Lately, she'd been on edge about everything, and if someone messed with her while she was like that, it wouldn't be pretty. Her eyes changed color to a dark red, showing just how angry she was and she pointed her wand at the girl. "Expelliarmus." she muttered first to disarm the girl. "Averte Statura." she said shortly after to push her into the wall behind her.
Aleksa Carlevaro
Aleksa Carlevaro
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top