Shopping for.. 'friends' - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Shopping for.. 'friends' - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Shopping for.. 'friends'

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Shopping for.. 'friends' - Page 4 Empty Re: Shopping for.. 'friends'

Post by Zoe Gould Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:47 am

Zoe muttered darkly and watched the joint curl up in the fire with a puff of smoke that was it's last dying breath. She smirked knowing that the high would now be dispersed through the room for the rest of the evening, and anyone walking in, or near there room would feel it's affects as well. She took the drink from him and took a swig, like he had ordered her to do it or something, making a face, and sat it down against her knee, staring into the fire.

She glanced over at him when he started to fidget, and her eyes went directly to his private area, seeing what needed to be seen, and looked back up at him. "You're aroused.. aren't you?" She said, leaning forward, her eyes boring holes into his, her tongue loosened by the drink she'd been ingesting for most of the night. "Do you honestly think we are going to have sex?" Zoe said, and immediately the now, almost familiar sensation in her stomach started up again, and she found herself looking down, confused at her body's reaction.

"I do not know what to make of this.." She said shaking her head and taking another swig of her alcohol as she fell back against her seat. "I think I'm aroused as well, but I've never felt this way before.. so I obviously do not know what to do in response to my body's needs.. I guess every body needs it.. but.. what do I do?" she asked, turning her face to look at Nemo, her eyes wide, an almost innocent look on her face.
Zoe Gould
Zoe Gould

Number of posts : 152

Back to top Go down

Post by Nemo Omara Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:00 am

Oh, but what a cruel question it was, "Of course I am!" Nemo blurted, shifting once more. "I'm sharing a private room with a bossy, nearly drunk and nearly high woman, who just so happens to enjoy leaning over tables while I'm looking. You can't blame a guy for liking what he's seeing," he proceeded, his tone neither defensive nor embarrassed, but quite 'a matter-o-fact'.

Nemo toss his emptied bottle across the floor, and another rum bit the dust.

"Do you honestly think we are going to have sex?"

"Challenge: Accepted," Nemo responded, his smirk widening into a toothy grin.

And with Zoe's admission that she too had been aroused by the evening's activities, Nemo considered himself to have received permission to slide from his seat to stand, resting his hands comfortable on either arm of Zoe's chair. "Well, for starters, the couch would be far more convenient," He informed her with a tilt of his head.
Nemo Omara
Nemo Omara
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 644
Special Abilities : Seer

http://sergeantabraham.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoe Gould Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:08 am

Zoe's face went red for the first time in what was possibly a very long time, if ever. Her eyes were wide as she stared at him, completely taken aback by the possibility that he was aroused by someone like.. like her. She didn't consider herself particularly attractive, if but a bit plain, and too dark to be considered beautiful. He just looked at her with an odd look on his face, and she could feel her insides twitching again, but he said something along the lines of challenge accepted, and suddenly was on his feet, leaning over her. Her eyes went wide and she found herself taking another drink from her bottle, draining it.

"Mo.. I.." She stumbled over her words and looked up into his eyes, her eyes glanced over at the couch, and then back up at him, unsure of what to do. He was standing over her, so she couldn't exactly do anything to get up, but she didn't want to make this uncomfortable either, the room was half spinning, and she could tell her cheeks were red and her lips were slightly parted, so she did the first thing that came to mind, the first thing she thought was the number one thing to get you going.

She kissed him, on the lips, pressing her lips up onto his, her hand went to his cheek, her eyes closed, and she kissed him, her first kiss. Ever.
Zoe Gould
Zoe Gould

Back to top Go down

Post by Nemo Omara Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:29 am

Nemo was not well-versed in the inexperienced. He knew not how to be gentle or to act slowly, but only how to seize the moment of opportunity that he had been offered. Thus, it was with fire that Nemo returned Zoe's kiss.

He explored her lips, dipping past their seem to lace his tongue with hers. She was not particularly skilled (as Nemo had so foolishly expected of her), but he certainly was not disappointed, as her stumbling kiss was not for lack of trying.

Around her hips Nemo snaked his arms, prepared to lift her from her chair when her kisses ceased.
Nemo Omara
Nemo Omara
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoe Gould Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:35 am

Zoe was startled at the.. enthusiasm he pushed upon her. Like he had been thinking this for a while, instead of just a few minutes ago. Like he was actually, fully turned on by her. It startled her, and she wasn't sure how to react except to respond to his kisses with more enthusiasm, her arms snaked around his neck, and she pulled him in slightly, feeling the odd texture of his tongue on hers, his lips pressed against hers, and the increasing body heat between the two, it was almost too much to bear when his arms snaked down to her hips and literally pulled her off her seat.

It was all Zoe could do to keep from falling over as he lifted her up so easily, like she weighed nothing. She wrapped her legs around his waist, as was the only way to stay up like that, and she found she was kissing him again, the sudden fire that had sparked between them was more then just a high, or drug related, in fact Zoe's head had never felt more clear, she knew what she was doing, she knew the consequences, but she had never known someone who would willingly kiss her, kiss her, and not be afraid of her, and that was special, so she kissed him harder, more passion, picking up tips from his own kiss and turning it against him in an onslaught of lust.
Zoe Gould
Zoe Gould

Back to top Go down

Post by Nemo Omara Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:51 am

The momentary laughter that rumbled free from Nemo's chest as a result of Zoe's decision to hook her legs around his waist was a warm and hearty sound. And he parted from Zoe briefly, so to replenish his lungs and to rid from his system the fleeting chuckling that had been unleashed within him. "Oho, you're a quick learner," Nemo commented as he stepped across their room towards the sofa and dropped heavily upon it on his knees, reclining Zoe against its cushions.

He slid his tongue across his lips, tasting the lipstick that they had retained from Zoe and he smiled genuinely down at her as he next spoke, "That might come in handy."
Nemo Omara
Nemo Omara
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoe Gould Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:56 am

Zoe looked down at him as he crouched in front of her, her eyes met his, and she couldn't help it, she was grinning at him, her smile so wide it filled up her whole face pleasantly. "Is.. is this what I've been missing out on?" She asked breathlessly, her eyes glued to his as she smiled, her hair already messed up from the kissing, her arms had fallen from his neck when he had reclined her against the cushions on the sofa, and she glanced around. "Hold.. on.." She found her wand quickly and pointed it at the door. There was the sound of paper and a click. "So no one walks in." She whispered and leaned forward, catching his lips in her own again.

She felt as though everything was clear, as though for the first time she was seeing just how wonderful things could be. She had spent so much time, running away... she wondered what sex could possibly be like, to think that he might actually do that with her? To think that it could be.. something insane, and crazy, and absolutely unknown to her, she figured it'd be better to tell him. "I guess I should warn you.." she said, pulling back slightly and looking into his eyes. "I'm.. I'm a virgin.. so.. just.. keep that in mind okay?" She said softly, cupping his face with her hands before she went back to kissing him.
Zoe Gould
Zoe Gould

Back to top Go down

Post by Nemo Omara Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:20 am

Her true smile was unlike anything that he had expected from Zoe Gould; the robot; the ever in-control woman that she was - and Nemo wanted more of it. He brought his face nearer to hers and tasted her grin, hungry for that expression of amusement from her. So well, did it suit her -

"Hold.. on.."

Nemo pushed himself upward upon his palms to sit once more with mild reluctance, observing Zoe's spellwork as he awaited the figurative green light that would permit him to resume his ministrations. And when the 'go' was given, Nemo gratefully accepted Zoe's lips against his own, relieved by her returned presence.

"I know. I sort of guessed that from that speech you gave earlier. It's fine. You'll be fine," Nemo answered as he leaned into the touch of Zoe's hands against his cheek. And along her body he melted, thankful for the friction. He redirected his lips, straying from Zoe's mouth to meet the crook of her neck. Danger. She tastes like thrill and danger, Nemo noted with delight as his hands flitted beneath the hem of her shirt.
Nemo Omara
Nemo Omara
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoe Gould Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:28 am

Zoe looked at Nemo and saw the look on his face, he liked her.. she could see it, she didn't know how far it would go, or how long it would last, but she definitely counted on Nemo for something.. for a lot of things. She was relaxed near him, she let herself be open to things she would never have tried, obviously there was some sexual tension that was just being sorted out, she hadn't even realized it, and now there they were, making out on a room rented to them by the Leaky Cauldron. She loved it, she loved every moment of it. The crackle of the fire, the smell of alcohol on their breaths, even the hazy smell of the weed they have both been smoking before.

Zoe felt his hand move up her shirt and she almost moved back, but then she realized it was stupid of her to do that. He would be doing a lot more than just feeling her up in a bit, and if that was to come true.. she couldn't help but gasp however, when his lips found her neck, and she wrapped her arms around him tighter, unsure of where to go from there, unsure of anything at the moment except for her senses, which were on overdrive.
Zoe Gould
Zoe Gould

Back to top Go down

Post by Nemo Omara Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:06 am

With the steady build of his heart rate, Nemo was enveloped in the future. And much in the nature of the figurative angel that sat on one’s shoulder, his subconscious reminded him of the reason for his infrequent decision to permit himself such pleasures: a premonition brewed within him as Zoe’s touch introduced to his bloodstream a heavy dose of adrenaline. But he shunned such precautionary thoughts as the possibility that Zoe might be outrage with him for being mentally elsewhere during intimacy.

Surely, if she had experienced the future she would understand his lust for it.

“Stop thinking,” was Nemo’s hypocritical advice whispered against the shell of Zoe’s ear as he pulled her shirt back, bringing it to rest at her shoulders in silent prompting for her to lift the irritating barrier of fabric over her head. “Do I need to order us another rum?” He inquired in a mocking manner through the haze of his foresight, rocking his hips to a rhythm against hers. “Or will you, for once, act impulsively for me? I dare you,” He murmured, expelling the words in a faint gasp as he lost himself in his vision and he proceeded to lay kisses along Zoe’s neck.
Nemo Omara
Nemo Omara
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top