New Friends and New Hope - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

New Friends and New Hope - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

New Friends and New Hope

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New Friends and New Hope - Page 2 Empty Re: New Friends and New Hope

Post by Alexander Greengrass Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:34 pm

“Well now she is with the family that loves her,” Jaden said and pushed the stroller forward a little. “I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to frighten you. That was the big brother in me I guess.” he watched and listened to the small girl with the black and blue face. “I’m not going to let you go back and I’m not going to let your father hurt you nor any one else again. If he comes any where close to my house we can have him locked up for trespassing and then of course he would try using you as an explanation for it and my parents wouldn’t hesitate in telling the authorities about what he has done to you.” he looked into her eyes and said with confidence, “he will not hurt you, my family, my self, nor anyone else as long as I know what he has done.”
He motioned for her to go ahead and began walking toward the store.
Alexander Greengrass
Alexander Greengrass
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 779

Back to top Go down

Post by Freyja Podmore Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:29 pm

"I'm sure she is." Yumi said smiling down at Danielle. She stepped back from the stroller and looked at the ground. "It's alright." she said softly. Yumi nodded slowly. "This happened once before with my best friend, she's a muggle. I went to live with her for a while, for this same reason." she said. "And... he came looking for me. We called the police of him, and they took him away. But he escaped, and he came back to her house for me, in the middle of the night." she added. She stopped for a moment and continued soon after. "He... ended up killing my friend's father and brother. I told him to stop and I would go with him, and after that I didn't see her again." she finished. "I want to find her and say sorry for everything, but I never can." she whispered softly mostly to herself.

"Even if the authorities get him. He'll escape, he always does." she told Jaden. Yumi stared into his eyes and nodded. "Okay." Was all she managed to say. She looked down again and began to walk beside Jaden and the two little girls.
Freyja Podmore
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 574

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander Greengrass Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:12 pm

Jaden walked in silence as they made their way to the clothing store. Once they got there he opened the door and said, “Ladies first,” he waited for Yumi to enter before he pushed the stroller though the door and entering himself. “Where do we start first?” he asked the three girls. He seemed to be in a happier mood since Yumi agreed with him but he was still upset with her father even though he didn’t know the guy. “Clothes for the little ones, Yumi or me? And before you say anything I’m paying for it.” he was looking at Yumi as he talked. “free clothes always cheer people up.”
Alexander Greengrass
Alexander Greengrass
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Freyja Podmore Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:11 pm

Yumi looked down at the ground the entire time they walked to the store. When Jaden opened the door, she walked in quietly, and she looked around the store. She smiled, and this time she didn't feel alot of pain. Her wound must have been heaing quicker than she thought. She turned around to face Jaden and the two girls still smiling. "I think we should start with the two little ones." she said softly.

"But-" she began to argue with Jaden, but stopped knowing he wouldn't let her pay for anything. She sighed and smiled again. "Alright." she said softly rolling her eyes. Her smile dropped a little with his comment about free clothes cheering someone up. It was true getting free clothes cheered some people up, but it hardly ever cheered her up.
Freyja Podmore
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 574

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander Greengrass Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:04 pm

“Okay, Brynn and Danni it is,” Jaden said smiling at Yumi. This was one of his favorite places to shop, especially for his youngest siblings and daughters. He led the way to the toddler section. This was one of his favorite things to do beside the dueling and playing quidditch. “You two know what to do if you find something you like or if I pick up something you find ugly.” He said to Brynn and Danielle. He took them shopping the most the other three of his sisters where to picky about their clothes and took hours. It was easier shopping with the little ones.
Alexander Greengrass
Alexander Greengrass
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top