I so hope I'm not fired!
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

I so hope I'm not fired! Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

I so hope I'm not fired!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I so hope I'm not fired! Empty I so hope I'm not fired!

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sun May 16, 2010 2:49 pm

Christabelle walked into the bookshop after her absence in which she had told no one about. She had planned to pull the sick card as she had been in St. Mungo's for some time in which they didn't know what was wrong with her. Of course when you keep having fainting spells its quite hard to pin point the exact problem. As they knew fainting could be cause from many things, hers just happened to be the fact that she wasn't taking in enough food like she needed to causing her to revert back to her basically vegitarian ways and almost completely give up meat.

"Jessica, Jack?" she called to her boss or her husband, "Are either of you in here?" she inquired curiously as she started to walk towards the back of the store. She was so afraid of getting fired but she couldn't be too afraid it because of she knew she could always find another job if the need occured.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

I so hope I'm not fired! Empty Re: I so hope I'm not fired!

Post by Jack Black Heart Sun May 16, 2010 6:01 pm

jack had gpone to the shop to make sure everything was ok it had been a while sicne jessica had been there sicne she ahd been busy with the twins "hey christy , hope everythings ok " he asked loking around the shop to his suprise he found everything still in order "you here to open up?" he stood infront of her slightly awkward "sorry about not opening the shop Jessica kinda had the twins early we've just been so run of our feet what with losing the job as auror and having to take the bartenders job at the leaky couldren" he said with a lopp sided smile.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sun May 16, 2010 6:05 pm

"Well thats the thing." she said looking at him, "I haven't been in to work in like the past few months." she admitted looking at him. She didn't know how to explain it and she really didn't know Jack all that well, "I spent some time in St. Mungo's and then some time at home trying to recover and I haven't even spoken to anyone about my absence, I came in here thinking I had been fired."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Sun May 16, 2010 6:11 pm

Jack laughed " no, Like I said jessicas been busy herself the last few months too , do don't worry about it christy , I only came here to check everything ws still ok, jessica told me you and varod didn't get along well hes not been here nor given a reason so im thinking hes so fired but you no we understand your job it safe " he sad placing his hand lightly on her shoulder "besides with the twins around she'll be coming here more often now she had more energy, although since i am slow with a job may help her run this place too"
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sun May 16, 2010 6:16 pm

"Oh good." she said not mentioning what happened a few days ago when she ran into him in Rome. She bit her lower lip, "Yeah you could say that about the two of us I guess." she continued just trying to make conversation. "Do you need me to open up today?" she asked curiously, "I really hope all the financial books are in order. I had to organize them all when I started and I haven't been here. If you want you can go home I can handle all of this."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Sun May 16, 2010 6:23 pm

Jack looked at ehr "its ok i can open up but could you take a look at the book again , those sort of things are not my thing" he said chuckling "I could never make head nor tail of figures Im more a hands on person" he said moving to teh door adn turning the sign to open for busness.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sun May 16, 2010 6:27 pm

"Um sure not a problem.' she said as she made her way into the back. She found the books just where she had left them but nothing had been added to them or anything, "Looks like I have my work cut out for me!" she called out as she found invoices for it and put on her glasses and started to go through them fixing them and updating them.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top