New Friends and New Hope
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

New Friends and New Hope Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

New Friends and New Hope

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New Friends and New Hope Empty New Friends and New Hope

Post by Alexander Greengrass Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:39 pm

“Six in the morning,” Jaden sighed looking at the clock. He sat up and looked over at Danielle who was till asleep. He smiled slightly and climbed out of bed. Bare footed and in his pajama’s he walked down to the kitchen. “Good morning Mum,” he yawned kissing her on the cheek.
“Good Morning, Jaden,” she said smiling as he looked over her shoulder to see what was for breakfast, “are you going any where today?”
“I was thinking about it,” Jaden replied going to go sit at the table.
“Want me to watch Danni?”
“No I think I’ll take here and Brynn with me today,” he said.
“Okay but you know how Hugo gets when you take the girls somewhere and not him.”
“Yeah I know Mum. that’s why tomorrow it will be just me an him.” Jaden said and stood up, “Now I’m going to go take a shower and get ready then I’ll wake the girls up.”
“Okay Hun,” His mother said shaking her head.

Jaden went back up to his room and then into the adjoining bathroom. Turning on the hot water he striped out of his clothes and stepped into the shower. It had always surprised him that this didn’t wake up Danielle but hey if she slept though it that was fine with him. After he was all washed up he turned off the water and wrapped a towel around his waist. In his huge closet that was filled with mostly pink clothes Jaden found a simple pink graphic tee and some gray skinny jeans. He went over and picked up his gray fedora. Looking over his shoes he realized he had just as many as his sisters and unlike them he and his brothers didn’t’ really share them except for every once in a while. Making a funny face he chose his black and white checkered converses and slipped them on over his plane white ankle socks.

Once he was dressed Jaden went and stood in front of Danielle’s crib. “Danni,” He whispered picking her up and cradling her in his arms, “Danni its time to wake up. Daddy is going to take you and Aunt Brynn to London with him today.” slowly the little girls eye opened. She smiled up at him as he smiled down at her. Daddy had been her first word. Maybe that was because she was a daddy’s girl or maybe it was because she didn’t know her mother. Though she didn’t really say Mummy at all. It would surprise Jaden if she never asked about the girl he had once loved.
As the little girl giggled Jaden changed her dipper and put her in some nice clean clothes that no longer fit her aunt. Then he carried her with him into Brynn and Hugo’s bedroom. “Brynn,” he whispered trying not to wake Hugo up just yet.
“Jay?” she groaned squinting up at him, “Why up early?” she asked
“We are going to London,” He whispered, “but don’t wake Hugo up.
“Otay,” she said and he helped her up and took her into the huge closet she shared with her twin. Shutting the door behind them he turned on the light.
“So what do you want to wear today?” he asked her
“Dress like you.”
“Okay,” Jaden said picking up a pink tee shirt and finding a pair of jeans. He set Danielle down to help her get dressed then took them both down stairs, Danni in his arms and Brynn clinging to his leg. That seemed to be her favorite means of transportation. Leaving them with his mother Jaden went back upstairs for a third time to wake up the others. Walking into Maia‘s, Morgan’s, and Cameron’s bed room he turned on the light and said “Girls time to wake up! Mum almost has breakfast ready.”
They all groaned as they sat up. “Why dose Mum have to cook so early?” Maia asked
“Really why?” Morgan asked as Cameron rolled over trying to go back to sleep.
“So Dad can get to work on time with a full stomach,” Jaden said shaking his head as he left the room.
Next he visited the room he use to share with his brothers. “Raymond Dylan get up. Foods almost on the table,” he said. That was all they needed. At the mention of food they always headed straight for the kitchen. Jaden didn’t understand why they where so hungry all the time.
Last but not least he went to go wake Hugo up. “Hey Hugo,” He said picking him up, “Mummy made pancakes just for you,” he said. Pancakes where Hugo’s favorite brachia’s food, but only because he considered cereal a snack and not a meal. Heading back down stairs with his youngest brother in his arms Jaden once again made his way into the dinning room where he put Hugo in his highchair in between Brynn and Danielle. The three high chairs sat in between his mother and himself so they could help them if needed.
When breckfast was over Jaden kissed Hugo on the head and told him of his plans for the next day. He then took Brynn and Danielle out of their chairs and went to the front door where he strapped them into a stroller made for two. Then they where off to London. Which wasn't a very long walk away from their home.

his outfit
I didnt' say this above but danni is wearing a pink dress.
Alexander Greengrass
Alexander Greengrass
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 779

Back to top Go down

New Friends and New Hope Empty Re: New Friends and New Hope

Post by Freyja Podmore Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:30 am

"Wake up." that's all Yumi heard before she was knocked out of bed. She groaned as she landed on the hard floor and rolled onto her back to find James smirking over her. "What the hell was that for?!" she screamed at him as she jumped to her feet. "You have to make me breakfast. I'm hungry so go." he said. She muttered something under her breath, changed into a green shirt and black jeans, and walked to the kitchen. She made him his usual breakfast, two eggs, a cup of black coffee, and some toast. As she put the breakfast in front, he put his arm around her and pulled her closer to him. "You know, you're turning into a fine young lady, smart and pretty." he said, grabbing her chin gently and forcing her to turn her head to face him. She turned her face from him again, and swatted his hand away from her. This made him mad. "You know what'll happen if you don't let me do what I want." he hissed at her, pulling on her hair. She gave a small yelp, and pulled her head forward until he loosened his grip.

She jumped back away from him and grabbed a knife that was near her. "You know what? I'm sick of you and your threats!" she spat at him. "Come any closer to me or try to do anything to me and I'll slice your neck so fast you won't even know what happened to you!" she hissed back at him. He threww his hand forward to see if she would go through with what she said, and she threw the knife at him, but missed by a few inches. She swore under her breath and soon he had her in his grip. He held her by the neck and put slight pressure on her neck to cut off her air supply only a little. "Try that again, and the one who will get hurt will be you!" he spat in her ear. She winced and tried to get his hand away from her. He let go of her neck and grabbed her by her shirt, lifting her from the floor. He pulled her closer to him and punched her on the left side of her face. Her bottom lip split open from the impact and he let her go, so she dropped on the floor hard and a bruise soon formed on her left cheek.

She jumped for the knife again and he pushed her back, knowing she wasn't stong enough to get it back anyways. She swore at him and ran out of the house. She held her face where the bruise was and she hadn't felt her lip split. She didn't know it was split until she she tasted blood and felt a sharp pain when she pursed her lips. She might as well go into London and look for some first aid things to cover up her injuries. As she walked through the streets her lip had stopped bleeding but now you could see her injury clearly. She walked into a store that sold medical equipment along with some other things and she bought some gauze and since they saw how hurt she was they put some medicine on her lip and a sort of bandage that would keep her lip sealed for a while, as long as she replaced it every now and then until it cleared. After they cleaned her up she was out on the streets again, but her bruise had turned a deeper shade of purple even with the shopkeeper's help.
Freyja Podmore
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 574

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander Greengrass Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:39 am

Jaden wasn’t really paying attention to where he was going, but it was all for a good reason. Brynn had been showing Danni where her nose was and accidentally poked her in the eye. Making Danielle cry upset Brynn, she hadn’t meant to hurt her, so she started crying to. Jaden didn’t exactly wish to stop in this part of town to calm his daughter and sister. While he was walking along the side of the road he was trying to get them to stop crying. “Danni, Bry, please stop crying,” He begged them, “Everything is going to be okay.”
While he leaned over the stroller he almost ran someone over. This made him stop. “Oh my god! Are you okay? I’m so sorry,” he started blabbering. Then he got a good look at her face. Half of it was black and blue even purplish in some places. “Are you okay?” he asked again, “Who did that to you?” he asked pointing at her face.
Alexander Greengrass
Alexander Greengrass
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Freyja Podmore Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:42 pm

Yumi jumped back when she saw a stroller coming toward her and almost run her over. Her footing was off and she fell backwards and landed flat on her back. Well, I guess I deserved that. she thought sadly. She put her feet flat on the ground to get her footing right and she lifted herself up slowly. The pain in her cheek flared up for a moment but it soon calmed down. She held her cheek again once she was standing up completely. She looked at the guy who had almost run her over. "I'm fine." she said plainly in a soft voice. Even talking made her lip hurt again even though it was sealed. She saw why he hadn't paid attention to where he was going. He had two kids crying, so she didn't say anything like she usually would.

She noticed that he had asked how had hurt her and she bit the inside of her cheek. That made her cheek and lip hurt again. "Uhh... my... father did it." she said looking down at the ground. She looked at the two little girls who were crying. "Are... they your sisters... or kids?" she asked him. She leaned down to look into the stroller and tried to smile at the little girl in it, but ended up wincing at the pain. She remembered something she had seen in a Television show she watched before, when a child was crying the best thing(s) to do was make them laugh or sing to them. She couldn't do much to make them laugh right now with the pain she had, but maybe she could sing long enough to make them stop crying. So she started to sing.
Freyja Podmore
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander Greengrass Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:52 pm

“Only the older one is my sister,” Jaden said quietly watching her. It made him angry to see the girls face like that. It made him wonder what father could do that to their child, “Her name is Brynn. The younger one is Danielle. I made some mistakes in my life but one of them gave me someone so wonderful. ” All Jaden knew was that he wasn’t going to let this girl go back home. “I was taking these two to get some new clothes. Brynn is growing out of hers and we can’t seem to find many of her old clothes that will fit Danni. Would you like to come with us?” As Yumi started to sing Jaden fell silent and so did the two little girls.
“Pretty,” Brynn said clapping and Danielle stared at her in awe.
“You do have a pretty singing voice,” Jaden said. He shook his head where had that come from and pretty wasn’t the word for it. Unless you where his two year old sister. The word was beautiful.
Alexander Greengrass
Alexander Greengrass
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Freyja Podmore Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:00 am

When the girl's fell silent Yumi continued to sing for a moment then she made her voice fade until she stopped singing. "Ahh... Well hi Brynn and Danielle." she said softly, wincing at the pain her singing had caused in her mouth. It was still sealed though, and she was glad the shopkeeper had helped her seal it. She wouldn't want these little girls seeing all the blood. Yumi nodded slightly still looking at the two little girls. "Sure, I don't have anything else to do anyways. I just came from my house." she said. "I had a little fight with my father and I ran." she added softly. The images from that fight played in her mind over and over.

Yumi tucked a loose strand of her hair behind her ear and smiled at the little girls. "Thank you." she said to her in a soft voice. She looked at the guy and smiled. "Uhh... thanks." she said softly. She ran her finger slowly over her lip and winced again at the pain. It flared up again and this time it took it awhile to calm down. When it calmed down again she smiled slightly, and said, "My name's Yumi, by the way."
Freyja Podmore
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander Greengrass Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:47 pm

“Dose your father do that often?” Jaden asked. Shaking his head he realized he was being rude, “I’m sorry. I’m Jaden Jamison, and if you hadn’t caught on to it earlier Danni is my daughter. Her mother had gotten tired of her cuteness and I left her taking Danielle with me.” he looked around “well lets get going then. The sooner we get to the stores the sooner we can go get ice cream then head home. Just not your home Yumi. I’m sorry but I’m not taking a liking to your father.” the same questions where running though his mind. How could someone do that to such a beautiful girl? Why would a father do that to his own child? Yumi seemed sweet and he didn’t understand how her father could seem so cruel.
Alexander Greengrass
Alexander Greengrass
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Freyja Podmore Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:27 pm

Father, how she hated hearing and saying that word to describe James' replationship to her. She just plain out hated him. "Uhh... well yes, he does this often. Very often." she answered him. She sighed and looked at ground. "To be completely honest... he's not my real father." she told him softly. "He... "adopted" me, after he... uhh... killed my... real parents." she said in a whisper. Yumi shook her head, getting the memories of her parent's brutal murders out of her mind. She looked down at Danielle, and shook her head again. "How could anyone get tired of her cuteness?" she asked. "She's such a cute little girl." she added pinching Danielle's cheek softly.

"I guess we should get going." she said somewhat sadly. She didn't want to go back to her house, not when James was going to do something to her again. Something that might actually cause her to kill him. "I have to go home, or Jam- my father will come looking for me. And if he finds me I don't want anyone getting hurt, because of me." she said her bangs falling over one of her eyes. This happened once before and it had ended badly, especially for Yumi.
Freyja Podmore
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander Greengrass Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:58 pm

“She found out that having a child at the age of seventeen is harder than she thought it would be,” Jaden said quietly. He didn’t tell many people about Danielle being his daughter but he felt it necessary with this girl. Yumi was obviously sad. He pushed the bangs out of her face. “I’m not letting you go back to him, and if he dose come looking for you I wont’ let him hurt you. My whole family will stand behind me.” he whispered in her ear and kissed her on the head as he would have if she where his sister. “Now you three girls need some new clothes, and I could probably use some my self.” he smiled at her. “I’m sure My sisters would be happy to share their room and clothes with you, and like I said the sooner we get done shopping the sooner we can get ice cream. Brynn loves her ice cream. Don‘t you Brynn?”
“Yeah ice cream,” she squealed and Jaden giggled.
Alexander Greengrass
Alexander Greengrass
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Freyja Podmore Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:39 pm

"Oh but that's still no reason to get tired of her." Yumi said softly. "I know I wouldn't get tired of her." she smiled. When she felt Jaden kiss her head, she took a quick step back. It was a reflex she had to distance herself from anyone who touched her in a anyway, if she didn't let them. The movement made her bangs go back into her eyes, and she just stared at him with wide eyes. "I won't let you do it. I can't let you get hurt because of me." she managed to say in a whisper. She didn't want the same thing to happen again. She didn't want to see more blood in her life, if it came from someone else. She had enough with her parents' murders and with her friend's family, when she tried to hide her from James.

Yumi shook her head. "They don't have to share anything with me. After this year, I'll finally be able to move out of my father's house." she told him. She looked at Brynn and laughed softly, slightly wincing at the pain she still felt. "Who doesn't like ice cream?" she said softly. She remembered when she was little her real father would alway take her out for ice cream after something happened to her that made her sad or cry. That memory made her smile, while she played around with Danielle a little.
Freyja Podmore
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top