You Could Be Happy; I hope you are
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

You Could Be Happy; I hope you are Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

You Could Be Happy; I hope you are

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

You Could Be Happy; I hope you are Empty You Could Be Happy; I hope you are

Post by Guest Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:03 am

Daniel stood at the edge of the Astronomy Tower, leaning over the railing that surrounding him preventing anyone from tripping off the edge. He just stood there watching the night sky letting the wind blow gently onto his face and the gentle twinkle of the water in the lake which sounded almost musical to him, like somebody was singing him a lullaby at fist he thought he was going crazy but he figured out that there was Merpeople singing to him a soft, quiet lullaby to him which made him feel calmer. He wore a blue plain top, grey jeans and brown belt with white sneakers.

You Could Be Happy; I hope you are Gallery-3264961
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

You Could Be Happy; I hope you are Empty Re: You Could Be Happy; I hope you are

Post by Guest Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:20 am

Izzie had made herself up to the Astronomy tower. She took a deep breath and exhaled, it was exhausting walking upstairs. She had thought she seen Daniel and smiled. She walked behind him and tapped him on the shoulder. "Hey, love" Izzie smiled at him. She was wearing her white pyjama dress, which flowed around smoothly but quickly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:28 am

Daniel quietly turned his head around and saw Izzie with her hair flowing gracefully down her pyjamus dress, he smiled and his eyes darted to the lullaby sung by the merpeople down the lake then back at her as he turned around and placed his hand on her hips leaning back against the railing. "Hello, love" he smiled moving his hand to lock his fingers into hers as he took his eyes off her then down at their hand so happy that they were back together, he was so happy that she accepted him back into her life otherwise he would've lost everything that ever mean't something to him, "What are you doing so, late" he said quietly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:32 am

Izzie shrugged and smiled. "I couldn't sleep..and people say being up in the astronomy tower at night is..romantic" Izzie said to him. She went onto her tippy toes and gave him a kiss on the lips and smiled.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:37 am

Daniel kissed her back and felt a gentle lift in his heart. "I couldn't sleep as well" he said, chuckling softly and gave her another kiss on the lips and smiled at her as he held onto her hand and looked into her beautiful eyes. "Romantic" he repeated looking at her softly surprised that they said it was romantic at night; he smiled at her and manage to relax, "Then i'm glad your here" he told her and removed his hand from her, placed it on her hips and draw her closer to him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:42 am

"I'm glad you're here too..." Izzie smiled and rested her hair on his chest. "I feel like I can only sleep but with you" Izzie whispered.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:47 am

Daniel's muscle began to relax and watched her rested her head on his chest, telling him that she can only sleep but with him. "Your wish is my command" he whispered to her and gace her a kiss on the forehead and rested his head on her head looking out the other side of the lake as the merpeople continued to play a lullaby down by the lake, "Your the only girl for me" he said.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:53 am

"That's really sweet" Izzie smiled. "I wish I could sing like them..so pretty and mesmerizing" Izzie said.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:56 am

Daniel smiled and laughed softly when she said that she wish she could sing like them. "I'm sure you can sing as beautiful as they do and even if you don't, i choose you over them" he said to her and placed his hand on her hips and closed his eyes, enjoying the weight of her on his chest.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:00 am

Izzie smiled and chuckled softly. "Aw, that's the sweetest thing ever! Seriously!" Izzie replied to him. Izzie then wanted to get serious for a moment. "Daniel..when are you going to..turn me..into one of you..?" Izzie asked softly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top