Beginning of the end? - Page 16
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Beginning of the end? - Page 16 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Beginning of the end?

Page 16 of 25 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 20 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Beginning of the end? - Page 16 Empty Re: Beginning of the end?

Post by Jacob Foster Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:54 pm

Jacob jumped back just in time as the ground he had been standing erupted in flames he knew if he wanted to survive he needed his wand he noticed though that his nervousness and the fear he had, had completely disappeared. "All you need to know is that i'm on your side and you have my wand" he told Wilson holding out his hand so he could get his wand back all the time prepared to move if a another spell flew his way. He watched Felix grab Khaat he knew that if he got his wand back he would have to be very careful if he were to help her one wrong move and it would be over for her child.
Jacob Foster
Jacob Foster

Number of posts : 29

Back to top Go down

Post by Zada Forbes D'Eath Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:59 pm

"Kill the whale!" Zada ordered bluntly. "If she's not with us, then she's against us." She turned to Wilson. Her wand still raised. "Let's see if I have done my homework correctly. Wilson--James. Oh, yes. Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher. And you. McCoy, right? Transfigurations are your bit, I believe. You'd like to know who I am. My name is Zada Forbes. I do not expect it to mean anything to you today, but it will. Believe me. It will. For now, you have a bigger problem than whether I destroy the boy here or not. It seems to me that you really should be much more concerned about the madman in the dining room, should you not?" Her tone was icy and smooth, and she would not hesitate in the slightest to kill anyone there. The professors, the boy, the whale, and if pushed to it, Barker. When it came to what they had come there for, human life was cheap.

Zada Forbes D'Eath
Zada Forbes D'Eath
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 114
Special Abilities : Alchemist, Unforgiveables

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:59 pm

Sophia apperated to the gates of Hogwarts much later then she had wanted to but she was here now and she was here to help. As she made her way up towards the ground she saw May Leaila's little sister. "Oh crap what is she doing here?!?"Sophia thought to herself. As she seen a spell heading towards Sophia's eyes widened. "MAY LOOK OUT!"said Sophia as she ran towards her and pushed her out of the way. "May it isn't safe here, go back up to the castle and stay there ok?"Sophia asked her softly as she protected May as she ducked a killing curse. "Stupefy!"said Sophia as she hit a spell at a death eater who was trying to get them but Sophia wouldn't allow it.

"Come on May-Day, we need to find Leaila quick and get you safely back up to the castle, this isn't the place for you to be!"said Sophia. As she seen Leaila by the lake she casted the Protgeo Charm on her and May as she made her way towards Leaila. "Lea, here's May don't ask how she came to be out here I think she was trying to find you."said Sophia. Sophia looked around to see if there was any other younger students out and about but she didn't see any which was a good thing. Sophia's goal was to head towards the castle for she was sure the others must be there as well.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Spells used:
Stupefy and protego
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Amelia Lyons Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:11 am

Simon was completely lifeless, seemingly having decided that pretending to be stupefied would be the best course of action among all the chaos. Amelia was struggling to get him to stand, hunched over beneath her protective barriers that were growing weaker every moment. Other major players in the battle were starting to arrive in their corner of the world, obviously drawn by the acromantula, but with her shielding spell separating herself and Simon from the rest of them, Amelia couldn’t hear what they were saying, nor spare the attention to care what they were doing. Getting Simon out in one piece was going to have to be her primary concern, because dragging this lump of dead weight away from certain death was turning out to be a struggle.

“You really are as useless as you seem, aren’t you?” Amelia said exasperatedly, being much meaner than she would have usually, but any verbal filter Amelia might usually employ had been removed by the circumstances.

She’d have to take him as he was. She was running out of time, and if she didn’t do something soon, there’d be no chance for either of them. Gritting her teeth hard, Amelia made a push to expand her dome-like shield just a few inches further to give her room to maneuver, and then grabbed Simon’s wrist and held her wand as though her life depended on it before turning sharply on the spot.

Amelia had never been so grateful for the sensation of being sucked through a very tiny hole – it was her least favorite part of apparition – but when she felt her feet leave the ground, and the weight of Simon behind her, Amelia’s heart raced, this time with the endorphin rush of having escaped death. She held Simon’s wrist tighter as they grew closer and closer to the impending ground, and she collapsed hard onto the unforgiving surface of the owlery floor, Simon landing beside her only second later.

“Are you okay?” Amelia asked Simon, while simultaneously spinning in place, making sure there was no one else around. The owlery was the first place Amelia had thought of – high up and far out of the way of danger – and she was grateful when she didn’t see any movement aside from that of the owls above them.

“I didn’t splice you did I?” Amelia asked hastily, trying to get Simon to answer her more quickly so she could go back down and do something more. She had gone into this battle trying to protect student life, but so far all she had done was dispatch one werewolf and bring a former blind date inside the castle. Not exactly medal-worthy valor on her part, and likely nothing that would impress Doyle.

Even in the heart of a deadly battle you are thinking about impressing authority figures... Amelia's subconscious complained, You really are Incorrigible.
Amelia Lyons
Amelia Lyons
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 1645
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Malmuira "Moira" Crawford Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:27 am

Leaila had been near the lake, looking for any younger syudents who might have been trying to hide there, when she heard a familiar voice. She turned around to find Sophia walking toward her with... "May?!" she exclaimed. "Oh my god May! What are you doing out here?!" she asked her, a frown on her face. She took May into her arms and hugged her. "I'm just glad you're safe." she said. May just smiled sheepishly. "I'm sorry Leaili. I just wanted to see you." she said. Leaila broke the hug and stood up and looked at Soph.

"Thanks, Soph. I thought she was already inside since I hadn't seen her until now." she said. She looked back down at May. "May, get back in the castle now." she told her. "But I want to stay out here with you Leaili." she whined. "May, NOW!" she saaid, raising her voice. But May wouldn't move, she wanted to stay with Leaila at all costs.

There was suddenly a flash of green light that was headed toward them, at her and Soph to be more exact. Since Soph and May had their backs to it, they wouldn't be able to see it in time. Leaila jumped in front of them and raised her wand. "Protego Totalum" she shouted, trying to block the spell.

--------------------------------------------
Spells Used:

Protego Totalum
Malmuira
Malmuira "Moira" Crawford
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 388

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Barker Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:07 am

Felix smirked and pulled Khaat up against him, the knife pressed tightly into her belly. "How many you got in there Kitty Khaat? Two? Three? You're to big to only have one.." He smirked and put his face against her neck and inhaled deeply. "Remember when you tried to convert me love? You almost had me fooled, you nearly made me believe that you actually cared whether I succeeded or not.. but no.. you were just doing what you do with everyone else, pretend.. pretend you are all that, when you aren't.. I will kill you one day..I swear to it.. but not today... I feel it would be more impressive to let you live, knowing I'm out there again, and at large." He smirked and brought the knife up to her cheek, sliding the sharp blade across her cheek bone. He smirked and moved farther into the Entrance Hall again, so that it was completely visible that he had gotten to Khaat.

"So tell me... how often do you let preggo people fight in battles like these? Not only are they liable to fall.. anyone with a knife could slip.." He said and his hand slipped down to her arm, the knife pressed against her arm. "But no.. you're saving a poor kid from fire.. catching his wand.." He grinned evilly and his lips lowered and kissed the side of her neck. "She has not only herself to look after, but children as well." The hand with the dagger dropped down to her stomach and he grinned at them all. Zada had kept them preoccupied until they could all realize he had the upper hand now. One of the kids had seen he had her before though, and was looking at him, calculated. He turned so that Khaat was between him and the boy. "You cast a spell, it hits her gentlemen..." He grinned and pointed his wand to her temple. "Now.. I think it's time me and Zada give you all a little warning.. We have a friend we would like you to meet... a very nice friend.. I won't give away the surprise though.. just know that our friend has ways that make me look like a tame Kitty Khaat." He said and pushed the knife blade into the skin just above her extended stomach.

"Be warned." he said and then with all of his force, pushed Khaat away from him, and at the men he had been talking to. In a flash he jumped around them all, and stood standing by Zada again. "She lives..." He growled out of the corner of her mouth. "Come on.. lets go kill some kiddies." He growled and made his way out of the Entrance Hall, and into the dark night filled with flashes of light and screams.
Felix Barker
Felix Barker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 659

Back to top Go down

Post by Zada Forbes D'Eath Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:33 am

Zada watched Barker toy with the whale and cut her a few times with his blade. He did enjoy his work, and he seemed to enjoy it particularly when he could torture this woman. Barker might be worth something after all. He had left the whale much too easily and had left the castle where there were so many little ickles just ripe for the picking. She pointed the wand into the Great Hall towards the woman. "Everte Statum!"

She flicked her wand again and shouted, "Incendio!" The room broke the room into flame. Students screamed in terror.

"Oh look," she looked at the professors, "It seems like you might have something to do now after all. Good evening, Gentlemen." She surrounded herself with a shield again and walked casually out of the castle, killing two more students just because they were in front of her. The ones she had killed on the way into the castle, she had killed just because she felt like it.

everte statum--hurling hex
incendio--ignites into flame
Zada Forbes D'Eath
Zada Forbes D'Eath
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 114
Special Abilities : Alchemist, Unforgiveables

Back to top Go down

Post by Thaorson Kam Elldir Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:34 am

Thaor lost sight of Khaat, he knew she was heading for the castle, and started to run there. Shit he thought to himself. He would never be able to live with himself if the person he swore to protect got injured. Upon entering the castle, It became painstakingly obvious Khaat was in danger, he pointed his wand directly at Felix's back. Sectumsempra! He shouted, slashing his wand through the air.

Thaor's heart stopped when he saw Khaat fly against the wall. He ran to her, the room was now ablaze, but that was a secondary concern. Khaat, I'm so sorry. Thaor said when he reached her.

Aquimenti he mumbled, putting out the fire closest to Khaat and himself.

Expecto Patronum Thaor said, as a fox emmited out of his wand. He sent the patronus to Robert, bearing the message that Khaat may be hurt.

------------------
Sectumsempra - Felix - Deep Gashes
Aguimenti - Water
Expecto Patronum - Produces a Patronus

Last edited by Deputy Headmaster Elldir on Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Thaorson Kam Elldir
Thaorson Kam Elldir

Number of posts : 593

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:42 am

Khaat didn't see the woman's spell coming. Her mind had gone utterly blank when Felix had grabbed her and taken his blade to her again. She didn't even feel him cut her. She saw the blood, but didn't feel a thing. Her mind could not command a single thought. She hadn't been prepared for what happened next. The woman had seemed to be so involved with Wilson, after all. The sudden turn of her wand had blindsided her. The next thing she knew, she had been hurled into a wall and had fallen onto the floor. She raised herself up on one arm, feeling totally disoriented, and saw the room in flame. She could hear students screaming. And she was finding it very hard getting up off the floor. And the students were too busy scrambling in their own terror to even notice her. She began to look for her wand. That's what she needed. Her wand.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22611
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacob Foster Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:48 am

Jacob panicked as the room suddenly erupted in flames he forgot about his wand as he tried to find a spot where there wasn't smoke when he regained his composer he tried to calm as many students as possible as he tried to get them out he wouldn't be much use if the wizards nearby started throwing spells again. He hoped Wilson would remember he had Jacob's wand so he could start putting out some of the fire.
Jacob Foster
Jacob Foster

Number of posts : 29

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 25 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 20 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top