Beginning of the end? - Page 20
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Beginning of the end? - Page 20 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Beginning of the end?

Page 20 of 25 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Beginning of the end? - Page 20 Empty Re: Beginning of the end?

Post by Ne'Os Emof Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:29 am

Ne'Os tried to dodge the spell but felt it clip his arm just slightly he could hear the arm of his hoodie tear and could feel the blood rushing from the wound making sure Thaor was distracted with moving he aimed his wand at the wound and said "Curatos" he felt the wound heat up but he could see that nothing happening until the bleeding slowed he knew it wouldn't close the wound and if left unchecked would lead to infection but he wasn't in danger of bleeding to death or at least for the moment. He glared at the two wizards now in front of him Making sure that the spell he sent at Shacklebolt a few seconds before was still on route.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingsley Shacklebolt Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:23 pm

Kingsley turned to see who it was speaking, and raised his eyebrows in surprise. The Order had told him that Elldir had become the new head of the death eaters. Strange, but it appeared as if he had changed sides. He wasn't quite the person Kingsley would like having by his side in a battle, but now wasn't quite the time to challenge his loyalty. They needed all the help they could get. "Bad, though thats a story for later," Kingsley replied, not taking his eyes off Ne'os. When the boy used a spell, Kingsley blocked it easily with a protego spell. "Going to have to do better then that Emof," Shacklebolt said grimly. "Though, if I were you Emof I would retreat. You don't have much back up and we both know I can defeat you," he pointed out.
Kingsley Shacklebolt

Number of posts : 1463

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:34 pm

"you have a point" he said looking around and lowering his wand slightly. "The death eaters here save a few are weak and squishy but what can you do? Not very many strong wizards out there these days." he said sighing. Raising his wand again he looked Shacklebolt in the eye " You however are dead wrong when you think you can defeat me, Crucio" he said hate filling his voice. He wanted to cause the old man pain not only because he thought he would win the fight but because he actually thought Ne'Os had the ability to change his ways.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingsley Shacklebolt Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:07 pm

For a tiny moment, Shacklebolt actually thought that Ne'os was beginning to see sense, as he lowered his wand, but he was proven wrong again. Watching his expression, Kingsley was surprised to see so much hate there in his eyes for him. The two spells Ne'os had used hadn't been ones used to kill or defeat him, but to torture him, he realized. Grimly, he countered the spell by raising the rubble near him from previous spells to block the spells path. "Oppugno," he casted, sending the bits of rock towards Ne'os. He wasn't bothering to be more imaginative with his spells yet, he didn't want to kill the boy, only get him out of battle, or perhaps capture him somehow. "Oh really Ne'os? I have fought dark wizards for over 40 years... I taught you at Hogwarts for six years. I know every spell you knew, and every new spells the rest of the death eaters might have taught you. I know them and I know how to counter them... " Kingsley replied. He wasn't being cocky, he was stating a fact. "I do want to know though. What have I done that has made you hate me so?" he asked curiously.
Kingsley Shacklebolt

Back to top Go down

Post by Alan Wake Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:44 am

The screams. The shrieks. The smell of brimstone and the clouds of ash. Alan Wake did so detest the field of battle, but data was data. Someone had to collect it. Alan Wake stepped onto the fields of Hogwarts, his eyes casting long looks and gathering in the images of the castle. How cumbersome a faction must be. So many to defend, so many to fight. Why anyone would actively seek such interaction was beyond Alan's ability to comprehend, but he understood the need for allies. Why had the Alchemist come to Hogwarts? To see his work in action.

For a man so large and so old, Alan Wake seemed to glide across the battlefield, avoiding an errant spell or two. aiming to reach the nearest tower he could... but he paused at the sight of Kingsley in the Entrance hall, the former Headmaster he had helped hide. The years had not been kind to the man, but Alan could not complain about the man or his results. Alan noted his opponent however. Ne'os Emof. Brat must've revived himself. Once again.

Alan considered intervening in the duel. But for what purpose would that serve? He kept his distance, observing the battles around him. The fire burning the school was particularly alluring on this crisp night...
Alan Wake
Alan Wake

Number of posts : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:53 am

"Pelsum" he said with a lazy wave of his wand sending most of the larger pieces at the wall the smaller pieces cutting his skin and tearing his clothes slightly.. "Oh Kingsley why is it i have to hate you specifically do you remember what brought me to hogwarts in the first place. Do you even know how i became a death eater i don't hate you i hate the world i do thank you because you made the attempt others wouldn't and that is why i wont make the attempt to kill you ever instead i'm gonna let you live knowing you couldn't save me" he said softly but his voice still had a deadly edge to it "But i will tell you what should i ever become a creature of the night again i shall visit you on your death bed and make you into a vampire and show you exactly how i was made into a death eater" he said his voice not changing.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Thaorson Kam Elldir Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:14 am

Thaor watched Kingsly and Ne'Os's conversation with interest, so Kingsly had tried to save Ne'Os. That was news to Thaor, he was unaware of any connections between the two.

He may not be able to save you Ne'Os, but I will save the world from you. Avada Kedavra! Thaor said, sending a green jet of light flying towards Ne'Os.
Thaorson Kam Elldir
Thaorson Kam Elldir

Number of posts : 593

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:24 am

Ne'Os rolled out of the way standing up as quickly as possible aiming his wand at Thaor. Now all talking was done."Attonbitus, Avada Kedavra, Gladius" he said sending a lightning bolt followed by the green jet of the killing curse and then a jet of green flames at Thaor then turning his wand on Shacklebolt he said "Crucio, Morsomnium, Imperio" with a flick of his wand he sent the torture curse the nightmare curse and the imperius curse the imperius curse was a interesting spell to put in the end he wondered if he could make Shacklebolt attack Thaor while he suffered nightmares if anything it might make lose what ever was left of his mind.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingsley Shacklebolt Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:11 pm

((Neo, why not try to use only a couple spells per post? Smile ))

Shacklebolt shook his head at Ne'os' reply. He just didn't understand the boy sometimes. He had betrayed the Death Eaters to help the order a while ago, so why had he changed sides again now? Nevertheless, Kingsley realized that he had to get Ne'os out of battle quickly, because he was looking to kill the others - he was out of control. Raising his wand, he gave it an upward flick, raising a wall in between Ne'os and himself and Elldir. The wall blocked most of the spells, and a simple shield charm blocked the rest. "Dissapointing Ne'os, you have to try something other then straightforward attacks," Kingsley said before twirling his wand and using the deprimo spell. Suddenly, a large gust of wind erupted out of his wand, went right over Ne'os, then came crashing down on the ground where he was standing.
Kingsley Shacklebolt

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:50 pm

Ne'OS was about to make a retort but a huge gust of wind forced him to the ground as much as he tried to stand up he couldn't manage it. He cursed the older man he had become he knew it was a bad idea to take this body over but it was the only one that had lost its soul. He knew if he was a vampire he had a better chance of moving in the wind but all he could do know was wait until the wind ended "Shacklebolt are you going to kill me?" he asked sounding as if he was little concerned "For all you know i will come right back just as i did last time." He hoped he would at least be able to flee the battle before one of the order or even Thaor decided the best course of action was to kill him. Although he knew the next move was Shacklebolt's.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 25 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top