Beginning of the end? - Page 25
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Beginning of the end? - Page 25 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Beginning of the end?

Page 25 of 25 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Beginning of the end? - Page 25 Empty Re: Beginning of the end?

Post by Robert Lupin Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:07 am

"Have it your way, but then stop complaining that you don't like things at the Ministry if you don't want to be part of the force to improve it," Robert said. "As I said to Jess, if you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem. And, incidently, you really don't know as much as you think you do about any of the people I've appointed--with perhaps one exception. On Majere we both agree. The rest, you are sadly out of touch with, I"m afraid."

Grindelwald took his leave, and that was both a blessing and a curse to Robert. He had hoped to learn more, but hadn't had the chance. He would have to do this another way. HE looked at Jess.

"You and I have some serious work to do if the Wizarding World is going to survive this. I have some ideas, but we must act soon," he said to him. "We don't dare wait. Now--Grindelwald is gone, I suggest we find someone who is willing to go in and evacuate the castle. We don't know who is left inside. Shall I leave that to Jen, or do you have someone who might be feeling any particular need to chase out any remaining Death Eaters from inside?"

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3100
Special Abilities : Master Healer, Potionsmaster, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:28 am

Ne'Os had remained behind long enough to see Grindelwald disappear in a flash of purple light knowing the battle was done for at least him he looked at his shoulder wound again in mild disgust looking at Jess and Shacklebolt and the Minister of magic. Bowing slightly he said "Jess I know you find me mentally unstable and i assure you that was the case before i died i believe it was a mix of dark magic and what ever disease i contracted from that foul thing that bit me when i was but three years old but know now that i have plans so big that i don't have the time to be insane now if you will excuse me i have some injuries to attend to" turning he walked out the front door passed the edge of the property and disappeared with a loud crack.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:54 am

Jess turned to Kingsley when he returned and put his hand on the older man's shoulder. "Now is not the time for fighting. Regardless of the Ministry's preferences in running this thing, we are all working for the same means here. If you have any arguments with the Minister, take them up with him later, but this is certainly not the time," he said urgently, staring around at the torn landscape of the school grounds.

"Order of the Phoenix," he shouted, pointing his wand at his neck and experiencing a feeling of relief reaching him as Grindelwald disappeared, signalling the end of the Death Eater's military actions. "Now is not the time to fight," he said clearly, looking pointedly over at Robert as he spoke. "We need to get tend to the wounded, treat anyone who's wounds are within your powers, but get the rest to St. Mungos. We don't want to make their workload any higher than is necessary," he told them all, looking around and pointing at any wounded people he could see, particularly those who were ominously still.

"You need to act with haste, every second lost is another second towards death for some of these poor souls. If anyone sees Headmaster doyle around, tell him the Minister is looking for him and to get to the grounds immediately. For the rest of you, there's a large group of students in the Great Hall. Many of them are fine, just a little scared, but a few are in trouble," he shouted, pointing his wand back at the ground and turning to face the Minister properly now. "Robert, personal thoughts aside you and I need to work together equally. This has nothing to do with the Ministry and the Order, this is only concerning doing what's right, and doing nothing at all," he said urgently, bewildered at why these important people were simply speaking as students around them suffered.

Looking around he turned his back once more on the Minister and scanned the grounds, before finally spotting the vivacious red hair of Jack Dyllan, squaring off with some unknown presence, despite the current ceasfire.

"Jack," he shouted, sprinting across the grounds and placing himself between her and her opponent. "You need to get to St. Mungos, leave now," he said sternly, before looking at Vito. "And you. I've heard about you. If I ever see you anywhere near anyone I know, ever again. I will personally make sure that you are banished into non-existance. Is that clear?" He asked, gazing furiously at the figure before him.
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:42 am

Jack closed her eyes as she heard an approaching voice- it never boded well other people worked their way into Jack and Vito scenes. And at Jess' words, she could not help but let out a small groan. He had said he had heard of Vito. He did not know that meant that to Vito that meant he was important enough to have a reputation to precede him.. Oh glory, his ego would never be stopped.

Jess may have heard of Vito, but he did not know how to handle him. A threat was a challenge, and she had already established Vito and her did not back away from those.. The last challenge she had presented Vito with had gotten her stabbed. Vito had to leave on his own terms, that was the way he worked.. She did not want to leave with him here to reek havoc.. But she was needed elsewhere..

She glanced at Jess. "Let's go." She nodded to him, indicating he should begin to walk away without her. She looked back at Vito and paused, searching for the right words. Finally, she said, "See you at Satan's later?"
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Hugo Weasley Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:44 pm

Jen was disappointed that Jess thought so lowly of her. Would she honestly hex a student – or even go as far as to kill one? Well yes, she probably would. Still, it wasn’t as if the little swots would give up without a fight. They must have thought very highly of themselves, starting a battle that had quickly gotten out of their hands. They needed punishment but death would be too quick, too painless. And besides, if they thought themselves powerful enough to fight off Death Eaters then surely they’d be able to take her on. It was unlikely but Jen wouldn’t begrudge them for trying – no, instead she’d just kill them. Oh, and then little Jessy would go after her. How fun. Jen was willing to bet eighteen galleons that she’d get to him first. Jen was hard to catch – she prided herself on that. Her brother was easier to catch – hence the reason he was always getting nearly hung in India – but he could escape easily. Escape took Jen a little more time but she knew she wouldn’t have to think about that unless she was caught.

“You’ll have to try and catch me first, Jessica,” Jen replied smoothly, indicating that she would raise her wand to the students if they gave her cause to; or no cause at all – whatever was more convenient.

Emof was insane, no matter what words he chose to use. Even Jen, whose sanity was questioned more often than not, could recognise that the poor sod was out of his frigging tree. He could live another day though. Jen planned on having a little chat with him later, though concerning what she had yet to decide. Emof was a problem – one that just would not disappear. Jen knew that if she could utilise him then he would be her ally and everyone else’s problem. He was loyal to Grindlewald though, something that she saw in black and white; so perhaps having a discussion with him would be more prudent.

“Has anyone seen the Aurors? Are they all dead?” There was an unmistakably hopeful lilt in her voice, one that was impossible to ignore. Jen bounced a little on her feet and looked around, her eyes immediately being drawn to the smouldering castle. “Such a waste,” she murmured sadly. “Doyle should be arrested for this.” She looked at Robert. “This is the second time this castle has been more or less destroyed. She won’t be able to recover as quickly as before. He should not be able to get away with burning her down.”
Hugo Weasley
Hugo Weasley
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 401
Special Abilities : Occlumency, Leglimency, Memory Manipulation, Non-Verbal Magic, Wandless Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:04 pm

((My god you're confusing girl. Make your mind up -_-))

Jess shot another hateful glare Vito's way before turning on his heels and walking back towards the main delegation of officials. "You need to get to St. Mungos Jack. Round up those of your people who are injured and take them there now, it's of the utmost importance," he told her when she caught up, meeting him as he made his way back to see the Minister.

"Once you leave the school don't look back, just make sure they're safe," he told her, sensing a strong urge to continue fighting, or scouring the ruins for lost ones coming from her. It was exactly what he would have done in her position, and so far the similarities between Jack and a slightly younger Jess were startling.

Reaching the Ministry officials in time to hear Jen's reply to his earlier remark Jess shot a dirty look at her, his own hand hanging close by his wand in case of trouble. Robert was trusting to the point of foolishness in Jess' opinion, and while nothing could be done to remove the woman from her high ranking post, Jess could at least keep a firm eye on her.

"You're right Jenifer," he said stiffly, nodding as she mentioned repercussions in regards to Doyle. "Loss of Headmastership for starters," he said bluntly, "As well as a full hearing with the Wizengamot," he added.
"I believe that'd be the most fitting solution," he told Robert, looking uneasily up at the damaged castle.

"Thank god it's the holidays, and no one could be up there," he said slowly.
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Vito Dee Symons Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:05 am

Vito glanced downward at his trembling fingertips for a moment, which were curled so tightly around his weapon that his knuckles were threatening to jump from the skin that they were imprisoned beneath.

Jack’s sudden laughter continued to ring deep within Vito’s ears even after she’d walked away from him, leaving him behind with his hands bloodied and with an expression of rage upon his face. He’d been battling with himself, pondering the possibility of lunging forward once more to dig his blade into Jack’s stomach for the second time that evening in order to end the pain of watching her bleed, once and for all, when an auror had abruptly torn the redhead from his grasp. Those aurors, they always knew just how to get under Vito’s false skin…

“As usual,” Vito replied to Jack’s farewell, but the feeling of his full lips moving against each other as he formed the letters within those two, simple words was Vito’s only indicator that he had, in fact, spoken aloud; his ears refused to pay any attention to anything other than Jack’s irrational giggle, which continued to haunt Vito repeatedly despite the fact that she'd gone.

Why had she laughed? That was the true reason why the sound had chilled Vito so; he could not seem to find the meaning behind it – though he himself had begun to feel the need to laugh loudly, without any explanation as to why. Was it relief? Had they both truly wished to lash out at each other for so long that relief had overwhelmed them upon doing so? Vito frowned to himself disapprovingly and began to grumble under his breath; that explanation was not logical in any way whatsoever, as he was experiencing only negative emotions at that moment. Relief was the farthest thing from the confused, fearful, hatred that Vito was plagued by.

Had Jack lost her sanity? After all of the abuse, the rage, and the misery, had she finally snapped? Had Vito too lost his grip on reality - if that was what you could call Vito's views in the first place?

Vito dragged his eyes in the direction of the male auror who had offered Jack his assistance, and whom had greeted Vito every so politely, and glared after him. “F*** off…” he hissed, but he said no more, for the one person that he did not wish to gain attention from just so happened to be the Ministry of Magic; Vito preferred the luxury of his nightclub over the cold, dark prison cells of Azkaban. So, while examining the stain that now flawed his once pure-white shirt, Vito began to walk in the direction he’d come upon arriving at Hogwarts, leaving the battlefield behind.
Vito Dee Symons
Vito Dee Symons

Number of posts : 797

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingsley Shacklebolt Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:40 am

Perhaps it was all the years of being a leader, but Kingsley was becoming quite uncomfortable by being ordered by everyone, even if they were speaking sense. But Jess didn't understand, he hadn't wanted to leave the situation with Robert, for the schools sake. Grindelwald was far to cunning and dangerous besides. Now that he was gone for the moment though, Kingsley could focus on helping the students.

"I'd like to meet you later Robert, you to Jess," Shacklebolt said curtly, before going to the great hall. Most of the students had never really liked Shacklebolt, but no doubt they would be happy to see him, his presence would make them feel more safe at the very least.
Kingsley Shacklebolt

Number of posts : 1463

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 25 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum