The end of the beginning
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The end of the beginning Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The end of the beginning

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The end of the beginning Empty The end of the beginning

Post by David Avery Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:30 am

Okay so I like ALL of the characters on here but I can't pick a character who to pm for a thread. But the thing im looking for first off is a possible rival and then of course maybe a girflriend? Anyways I would LOVE to have someone to rp with
David Avery
David Avery

Number of posts : 41

Back to top Go down

The end of the beginning Empty Re: The end of the beginning

Post by Trenton Thomas Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:27 am

Damien d'Eath would be interested to make your acquaintance. He's a 5th Year Slytherin who's looking to be more than what his life currently involves. He aspires to be a DE but has too many weaknesses. He currently looks up to Athena Goyle as his mentor, and is likely going to continue doing so because it's a bit of a maternal guide he is more inclined to. However, he likes to hang out with older students. Having read David's app, I know Damien would love to learn a thing or two from David.
Trenton Thomas
Trenton Thomas
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 163

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:56 am

Shelby is a mean girl.. Maya is to mad and upset to care. Jaden would hate him for his good looks. then deep down he may have some other feelings/experimantaions... then Cecilia is Cecilia and falls in love easily
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 3155

Back to top Go down

Post by Freyja Podmore Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:37 pm

Okay let's see who I have to offer:

Ryo Hiroku- he's a fifth year(going onto sixth), sixteen years old, Hufflepuff. He's quick to anger and he's a vampire(so that explains that) I don't know what he could be to David. An enemy maybe?

Mariposa Cruz- she's a sixth year(going onto seventh) seventeen years old. She Gryffindor, and a tomboy. Since she's a Gryffindor they would have to be enemies, unless there's a secret friendship of course, but I doubt David would be like that Wink

Yumi Zante- she's a sixth year(going onto seventh) seventeen years old. She's a Slytherin and in the Dark Followers. I assume they would be friends. Of course that could change if David finds out that Yumi is secretly dating a Gryffindor. Unless he doesn't care(or he blackmails her).
Freyja Podmore
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 574

Back to top Go down

Post by Mira Anderson Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:41 am

I have:
Mira Anderson, 7th year, Slythirin. Cold, prejudice, and vain. The Ice Queen of Hogwarts with a nasty temper. Especially where it concerns her fiancee. As she is enemies with half the site that makes sense but as he is a Slythie he has a chance. They probably have mutual friends so they could be aquantiances.

Georgia Wheelbarrow, 5th year. Slythirin. Adventure seeking, free spirited, and with social aspirations Georgie can easily make friends. As they are in the same house they could probably get along quite well. Maybe exes/a one time hookup?

Gisele Delacour, 5th year, Ravenclaw. As a part veela, Gisele is deadly beautiful. She knows how to act to get people to respond with the emotion she wants and is brilliant when sober. Most of the time she prefers to be drinking as to dull her overactive mind as has become a frequent partier. Gisele despises romance and is guarded with real feelings. But prehaps the two have hooked up before?
Mira Anderson

Number of posts : 539

Back to top Go down

Post by Chastity Moor Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:04 am

ME ME ME!!!

Chase Moor: Currently dating Calvin S. Ransom, and sticking with him, sorry XD She's a lovable Hufflepuff Graduate, who works in the Ministry's creature department. She's very friendly, and is a very willing listener.. or a good distractor when needed, cause she talks a LOT, clumsy, and kinda weird.. she is pretty scarred up due to past experiences, she has a baby with Elijah Krum (But she hates him now)

Felix Barker: He's evil.. truly... and completely insanely, evil.. he kidnaps people, and then proceeds to torture them until he gets bored and leaves them alone on the streets of London.. or he kills them.. simple as that.. he's losing his edge right now though.. kinda getting a bit.. meh about what he does.. He's currently Dating Naomi Greyback

Zara Ellis: Another evil one here.. she's VERY sexual... she enjoys stealing things... and having her way with people, before killing them, or leaving them drunk in a hotel room without their valuables... Currently she is single, 24 years old.. but she seems to have taken an interest to a few people.. sooo whatever you want Very Happy

Selene Brun: French... moral... has a STRONG interest for Elijah Krum right now... Cause she's an idiot I've decided... but she likes his work.. sooo she's weird, but open to plots

Rise Lehmberg: She's a 15, almost 16 year old Hufflepuff... Werewolf... she is having a hard time adjusting to being one.. and she is currently up in the air with any plotting.. She was turned by Ariel Greyback... but is single, WAAAYYY single.. she's so.. unsure.. she's possibly my most open plottage wise

Zoe Gould: The head of the Department of Regulation and Control of Magical Creatures, she... is uptight, kinda creepy... VERY interested in what everyone is doing when in regards to creatures, because at night, she hunts them down, and kills them.. despite her appearance to want to truly help them.. She's.. kinda evil

Pricilla Cuffe (Cilla): 7th year Slythie.. she's hot.. she's taken... and she's an airhead.. she talks a LOT... is pretty bubbly, but has it in her mind that she's going to join the Dark side one day.. she's actually taken by an NPC.. and they are engaged.. just because she's a pureblood, and she's apart of another plot really... She isn't very.. open to new things, because her future has already been decided, but there it is XD

Okay.. I wanna say that is it Very Happy Feel free to pm Chase if you wish to post with any of these characters (I'm on her way more often then say, I am online as Cilla) So feel free to plot with me any time Very Happy
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Number of posts : 2008

Back to top Go down

Post by David Avery Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:25 pm

my goodness I left for two days and I get a lot of plottage available. I love that. Anyways lets get down to business. Very Happy

@Damien d'Eath: Yes I can see a tutorship available or Damien and David. Seeing how Athena is his "mother" of sorts i can see David being his "Father" or sorts. I mean whats not to like about an aspiring young student who wants to become a death eater?

@Shelby: Mean meets cruel, I like the sound of that. Maybe the two of them should meet?

@Maya: Oh I do love causing more unneeded drama. maybe Dave starts tormenting maya?

@Jaden: Now that something Dave would laugh about :DDD I can see them being small time rivals.

@Cecilia: i can see them being exes?

@Ryo: Small time enemies due to house positions I believe. Not worth his attention and not worth his violence. So the guy is safe from all evil plotting lol.

@Mariposa: Yes I do love house enemies <333, besides David only accepts love from Ravenclaw and Slytherin Wink

@Yumi: Yes close friends due to the group but then once he finds out she's dating a grffindork he'll oust her so fast it wouldn't last a minutes lol.

@Mira: lol they are in the same boat. But Dave himself is going to kill his fiance very soon, so maybe he can knock out two birds in one stone?

@Georgia: Hmm how does both of those sound? like a friends with benefits type deal lol.

@Gisele: Yes I think Gisele and Dave would be nice exes maybe just this previous year they broke it off due to them hearing of the arranged marriage for Dave?

@Chasity: I can see him not liking but not hating her at the same time.

@Felix: I can see Dave trying to manipulate that around for his own gains, as well as them becoming friends due to the fact when they want someone they just go for it and dont stop.

@Zara: I would love to see her try to steal something from Dave <333 she'd probably end up on the floor passed out XDDD.

@Selene: Lol thats epic I would love to see these two thread sometime.

@Rise: Sadly Dave hates Hufflepods and Gryffindorks alike even if your a pureblood.

@Zoe: Oh theres something the two of them have in common. They both like killing things for the hell of it.

@Cilla: Much like i said earlier. Dave's fiancee is also an NPC and I can see Dave wanting to kill her's if she wants him to and then maybe their family makes that arrangement or something? All up to you.

Okay i believe I got everyone just now. If I didn't im sorry x.x
David Avery
David Avery

Number of posts : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:34 pm

Yippee Damien has got a "father"!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Lana Di Angelo Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:10 am

Soooo.... wanna rp Wink
Lana Di Angelo
Lana Di Angelo

Number of posts : 123

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:02 am

as i read your reply a plot for maya formed in my head.. yay so that is a yes for the tormentasion..
Cecilia hasn't dated much but we can put him in there betweenEzra and the Jack/Jake thing..
Jaden is easy to laugh at so that would be awsome.
Shelby could always use a good rp.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 3155

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum