Beginning of the end? - Page 15
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Beginning of the end? - Page 15 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Beginning of the end?

Page 15 of 25 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Beginning of the end? - Page 15 Empty Re: Beginning of the end?

Post by Zada Forbes D'Eath Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:48 pm

Zada smiled slightly as he lifted into the air, and she cast a shield around herself to insulate herself from the reprisals that she knew would come. The boy had courage. There was no way he would not retaliate. It was in his DNA. It was a lot more satisfying to do this than merely exterminate mindlessly. That wasn't nearly as satisfying.

She let him retaliate, and his spirit made her smile. "Oh, nice try. Really," she said. "Now, what should I do with you?" She paused thoughtfully. "Langlock! Incarcerous!" She mused for a moment and then said, "Now, don't go away, will you? I'll be back for you later--when I have exterminated some of the vermin this old place is infested with. And if you're very very good, you can help me with a bit of the painting." She was thinking more about changing him into a paint brush rather than doing any painting, but if he chose to delude himself with dreams about her being merciful, that was good with her. She was still far kinder than Gellert would be to him later.

"Now," she said, turning her attention somewhat elsewhere, "Where are all the litle ickles?"

Langlock--locks tongue to the roof of the target's mouth
Incarcerous--winds target in magical ropes.
Zada Forbes D'Eath
Zada Forbes D'Eath
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 114
Special Abilities : Alchemist, Unforgiveables

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacob Foster Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:32 pm

Jacob felt his tongue attach itself to the roof of his mouth and the ropes rapped themselves around him causing him to drop his wand which made a loud clattering sound as it hit the ground. He couldn't help but think the fact she hadn't killed him was a good thing but he figured she would come back for him later that was if he wasn't found by a death eater and killed. He knew his chances of remaining unnoticed were rather low as he was floating in the middle of the area. He gave her a rather rude bit of sign language but she had turned around still it did make him feel a bit better. While she talked to herself about finding students he simply glared at the back of her head hoping someone would be kind enough to let him down.
Jacob Foster
Jacob Foster

Number of posts : 29

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:34 pm

''I presume Doyle sent you'', he commented briefly upon seeing Khaat. ''Have you... gained weight?'', he wondered as he positioned his glasses. The Great Hall was, still, mostly empty so there wasn't much to do at the moment except handling the noise from outside. ''Something is happening in front of us. You stay here, secure the people that enter, I'll go check it out. I think that I am... more flexible without additional people inside me. McCoy should be here soon, so he will help you. Now, if you would excuse me'', he said.

He took his wand and started walking firmly towards the big door. He exited to see a woman and a young man, he did not know who he was, on the ground, tied up with a spell. He did not know her, either. He flicked his hand and released the young man, pointing the wand at the woman. ''And what is going on here, if I may ask?'', he asked, holding his wand up.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Number of posts : 1085

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleksa Carlevaro Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:45 pm

Kaily hd kept her eyes shut during the entrie time Mis had been helping her. All she felt was the vines falling off her body, mostly her hands. She could now freely move her hands but the rest of her was still immobilized. She opened her eyes a little and saw the spell coming toward Mis, but with the leaves in her mouth she was unable to say anything. She watched in horror as the spell made contact with the girl. THe tears she had been holding back spilled over her eyes and ran down her face. Her wand was still in her hand and she flicked it, pointing toward the vines and they fell off of her. One thing she did correctly for once.

Kaily felt oblegated to help the wolf that had helped free her. As she fell to the ground she was able to land on her feet, but she soon fell over to the ground, wincing in pain. She looked at her legs and saw her flesh cut, from the vines. She didn't know how to fix this, but that wasn't what concerned her the least. She needed to help Mis. Struggling to get up, she made her way toward Mis' body on the ground. She was relieved to see that the spell wasn't something that would kill her.

"A.. are you alright?" she asked her, one of her eyes closed from the pain she felt from her leg. She was good with spells but she had to do something to help the wolf. "Uhh... uhh.."What do I do?! she thought to herself.Oh I know she thought raising her wand to the girl. She flicked her and said softly,"Finite." hoping the spell would be strong enough to end the wolf's pain.
Aleksa Carlevaro
Aleksa Carlevaro
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 357
Special Abilities : Metamorphagus

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Granger-Weasley Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:06 pm

Alexis had jumped back into the open after Naomi had told them to leave the forest. She ran into the battle again, Alexis back in charge. The dog had finally taken a back seat and let Alexis take over. As she made her way through the grounds to find somewhere to hide and tend to her wounds, she saw Mis on the ground. There was a little girl near her trying to heal her. What had happened to her? Alexis wanted to know, so she cautiously approached Mis and Kaily. She hoped Mis wouldn't try to hurt her, after all Alexis hadn't really herself when she had attacked the girl she did.

Mis? she called to her.What happened? She asked Mis. She seemed to be in pain, but from whatt? Had a spell hit her? She looked at the little girl near Mis and let out a small growl. She turned away from the girl and Mis and looked at everything going on. She turned her head again and looked at the gilr, then at Mis. She tried to tell the girl to hurry up and help Mis, but she knew she wouldn't be able to hear her. She turned again, forgetting about her hurt leg and stood up, intent on protecting Mis now.
Rose Granger-Weasley
Rose Granger-Weasley
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 570

http://simplekhroleplay.guildmmorpg.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Barker Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:13 pm

As Felix was heading up the grounds, he was startled by the figure of someone he had met once, rather recently. Grindewald's right hand woman, Zada... She appeared to be heading straight into the Entrance Hall, and he grinned, a look of easy enjoyment on his face as he quickened his step and shot a few more curses around as he went, finally coming up to the door, he didn't enter right away, but slid along the side, glancing in when he was sure they wouldn't see him. A man was standing holding his wand up pointed at Zada, and some kid was floating in midair, tied by ropes and apparently couldn't speak. Before the man undid the ropes however, Felix quickly summoned the kids wand. It jumped into his hand, and he held it firmly, reveling in the magic he now possessed again. Someone shot past him in the darkness from behind, and Felix turned around quickly, before turning his attention to what was happening in the Entrance Hall.

Zada had literally walked right into the middle of the Order members, who were attempting to keep control of the Students good... that meant they were nice and distracted. Zada was doing a pleasant job, making sure they were nice and secured. Grindewald was out somewhere on the grounds, either having fun, or waiting until the perfect moment to strike, either one, the presence of Zada meant he was here. She rarely left his side, or if she did, he wasn't to far away. Watching the people talking in the Entrance Hall, he puffed out his chest, and acting as though he hadn't noticed what was going on in the Hall, he walked straight in, glancing around, his eye meeting the room with disdain. "It's a lot smaller then I remember it.." He said lightly holding both of the wands up and looking at the ceiling. "Could have sworn it was ten feet higher then that.. oh well.. I guess I just grew.. Oh! Hey Zada lady, what brings you to Hogwarts on this enchanted evening?" He asked, sidling up to the man who was pointing his wand at her. "Oh! Don't tell me, Wilson? Heya buddy ole' pal, how ya been? It's been ages." He said with a grin, lifting the wands up casually to point at him.

It was handy knowing just about every name at the Ministry, and knowing just about everything about them.. which he had gathered from his seven years of school. It was a good hobby, if not a creepy one. But with a memory like Felix's it served it's purpose. He wrote it down, it stuck in his brain, and he remembered everything about that person. Slinging his arm around Zada's shoulder, he grinned at the room. "Why is everyone looking so stricken? I had to rearrange a very busy schedule to get here tonight... but look here I am!" He said holding out one arm, the other still wrapped around Zada's shoulders. "Now lets get some things straight, are we winning, and should I kill you slowly or quickly?" He asked lightly, the wands still pointed at Wilson.
Felix Barker
Felix Barker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 659

Back to top Go down

Post by Zada Forbes D'Eath Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:21 pm

Zada spun around like lightening at the sound of the large doors behind her opening, her wand already drawn. She looked at the man. She could feel his energies. Ah. Finally. An opponent. His alignment with against the dark arts was strong. She flashed him a smile. He might prove to be interesting.

"You may ask. I'm considering this property as, perhaps, a summer home," she told him lightly. "I am merely doing a bit of redecorating and reviewing the place before I see whether its worth my time. And who are you, little man? Perhaps a groundskeeper? Are you responsible for getting the little screaming woman outside to shut up? Because if not, I'll simply dispatch her when I leave. She's up a tree, I believe. She keeps screaming for someone named Wilson to get her down. I assure you. I can get her down. One way or another."

Felix Barker came in behind her, making an offer to take care of Wilson for her. "Not yet, Barker," Zada said, her eyes still on Wilson. "He could be fun. You never know. You can have him when he stops being fun. And if he's not interested in the little woman outside stuck up a tree who keeps screaming for him, do, please take care of her in whatever way you please.

She looked behind Wilson to the pregnant woman. "Oh. And the whale behind you. What supercilious silliness to send her into battle. Don't you agree? I can dispatch the whale too. What do you say?"

OOC: the woman up a tree is Pippa.

Last edited by Zada Forbes on Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zada Forbes D'Eath
Zada Forbes D'Eath
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 114
Special Abilities : Alchemist, Unforgiveables

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacob Foster Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:24 pm

Jacob felt the ropes fly away as he fell to the floor catching himself he reached around for his wand only to watch it fly to one of the death eaters he stood and stood next to Wilson and brushed himself off. He didn't have magic but that didn't mean he couldn't fight luckily for him his frequent visitation with the muggle nightlife made him a decent fighter he had no formal skills but he could street fight though he didn't know how he would fair without a wand in a magic fight. He finished brushing himself off he didn't enter any combat stance yet anyway he felt it would be silly if he stood there talking while waiting to attack.
Jacob Foster
Jacob Foster

Number of posts : 29

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:34 pm

"Fine, thank you... But, who the hell are you two?", Wilson asked looking at the two people he had never seen before. He observed them with interest, wondering how such a couple could be put in the same sentence.

McCoy left Doyle in order to reach the castle quicker. Upon hearing voices, one of them being Wilson's, he drew his wand and started walking more slowly. As he saw the whole scene, he gave a sign to Wilson and aimed for Felix's arm. "Expelliarmus", he fired directly at his hand. As he had been silent, and the distance was small, the spell should be a direct hit. "Grab it, James", he shouted.

He had seen the his friend and mentor enter, but made no sign that he was aware of his presence. Upon hearing him fire and yell, he flicked još hand. "Accio wand!", he shouted, pulling the wand towards him.

(I Shall reply to the Pippa topic when Felix replies. Then, I will leave McCoy on guard with Jacob and head off)
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Number of posts : 1085

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Barker Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:44 pm

Felix looked at Zada for a moment, and when she mentioned a pregnant woman, stopped, and turned his attention to behind Wilson. Frowning, his eyes came into contact with Khaat's. "No.." He said glancing at Zada for a moment. "Leave the pregnant one.. they aren't fun to kill anyway... besides, without them, they can't make the scum we kill eh?" He laughed loudly, but his eyes stayed on Khaat, staring at her hard, knowing she hated him now, and knowing he didn't care anymore, but he wouldn't kill her.. no.. he couldn't even hurt her... Suddenly he felt the wands twitch in his hand, the spell was close and it hit him quite head on, but only one of the wands, the kid's wand, and it jumped out of his hand, and flew to the other man. Who had accio'd it. "Ohh... so brave." Felix said pretending like he didn't have a wand anymore. His he had hid conveniently up his sleeve.

"Attack the unarmed man, load of good people you are, taking someone unawares, who hasn't even done you any harm, I mean really! Have I portrayed the smallest bit of action of anger towards any of you? I mean.. sure, you locked me up in prison, but I escaped, and I don't hold grudges." He said lightly, holding up his hands in surrender. "Can't we just talk? Maybe I want to join you? How would you feel if you attacked me, and I was unarmed, and attempting to make peaceful contact?" He looked around at them all, one arm still around Zada's shoulder, he dug his nails in a bit, just to show her he was lying. With a flick of his wrist though, his wand fell into his hand.

"Oh.. but there is one small problem... I don't to join you. Stupify!" He pointed his wand at Wilson. "Expelliarmus!" He pointed it at McCoy, and then pointed at the ground with his wand, below the Foster kid, he shouted "Incendio!" He stopped once they were done, and distracted, and for a split moment, he stared straight at Khaat, before he grinned evilly and jumped up into the air. Slid around the fire, and grabbed her arm, "Nice to see you again." he said and flipped out a switchblade, which he held against her stomach tightly. "Got any more lies to tell me or were you done with those back at Azkaban?"
Felix Barker
Felix Barker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 659

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 25 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top