Wandering Around - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Wandering Around - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Wandering Around

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Wandering Around - Page 4 Empty Re: Wandering Around

Post by Ryo Hiroku Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:56 am

"Don't worry i understand what it's like to be lied to.." he said trying to smile."My mother and father always lied to me and my sister about being vampires.... and when i found out i lost all faith in people... but with you it's different..." he added looking at her."I feel as though i can trust you more than anyone else i've met in my entire life.." he said smiling. "Do you think it would be a good idea to confront Jack and Jessie and get the truth from them? That would be the first thing i do.." he told her looking up at the sky.
Ryo Hiroku
Ryo Hiroku
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 994
Special Abilities : Metamorphmagus

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Cillian Finnegan Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:02 am

I should but even my hogwarts letter said that Jack and Jessie were not my parents, and they would never qualify for adoption. They are not stable," victorie said picking up a pebble and tossing it, "you know what i mean?" she asked looking over at him. "some times i felt like i was the adult and they where the children,. they would fail. they have failed." she murmured.
Cillian Finnegan
Cillian Finnegan
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 77

Back to top Go down

Post by Freyja Podmore Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:18 am

Ryo looked down at her, sympathy in his eyes. He knew what she meant, but he had never really experienced it himself. "I understand.... i used to feel like that sometimes but not for the same reasons you felt." he said repeating those words in his head. He felt sorry for her, having to find out her whole life was basically a lie, he knew what it felt like to be lied to, so he obviously understood.
Freyja Podmore
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 574

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorie Laurisi Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:33 am

Victorie looked at him as she pulled a blade of grass from the ground and carefully tore it apart. Leavening the curly stingy pieces to lie on her knee. She could see in his eyes that he really did know what she meant and that he really did know how she felt. She looked down at her hands and pulled her hair over her shoulder furtherthest away from him. She thought he looked good and didn't know what to do. She didn't know how to react or what to say now.
Victorie Laurisi
Victorie Laurisi

Number of posts : 98

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryo Hiroku Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:43 am

Ryo looked back at Victorie and saw that she seemed to be retreating away from him. He wondered if he did something wrong. He began to feel something he hadn't felt before, it was a new feeling since he was always alone. He was still looking at her and he for the first time he noticed that she looked cute. He didn't get why until now he didn't feel anything, but he sort of liked the feeling. He didn't say anything and just looked down.
Ryo Hiroku
Ryo Hiroku
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:07 am

Victorie smiled as she glanced over a Ryo. She sat there quietly pulling apart blades of grass. "I think we'd better head back to Hogwarts," she whispered looking over at the setting sun. "They will be closeting the gates soon and then they'd know we broke curfew." she spoke quietly as she stood up and dusted off the butt of her pants. "Though you may not get in as much trouble as I would. " she murmured, rubbing her left arm with her left hand. Her long red hair was gently being picked up by the soft zephyr.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 943

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryo Hiroku Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:18 am

"Yeah, we should get bad..." he said in a zoned out voice. He got up and looked at her. "If you get in trouble, then i'll find a way to get you out of it." he said even more zoned out. He now looked into her eyes and he wanted to say something, but he didn't know if he could. "H...hey, Victorie, would you like to go out on a date with me?" he asked her. He was surprised that he actually said, and even more surprised that he said it so quickly.
Ryo Hiroku
Ryo Hiroku
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:52 am

"Okay," Victoria whispered surprised by the question and not exactly sure how to answer. she loved the idea of going on a date with him she just wasn't sure how to say yes, "I.. I.. mean yeah.." she said smiling at him. she held out her hand to help him up. she wasn't strong but she wasn't so weak that she couldn't help him up to his feet. though her tiny frame could be miss leading.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryo Hiroku Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:21 am

Ryo let out a small laugh when he saw she didn't know how to answer him. He took her hand and got up, trying not to put to much weight on her hand so he wouldn't hurt her. He got up and smiled. "Great, then meet me in the common room around 8 o'clock tonight, okay?" he said, hoping she would be okay with it being that same day. He looked at her, still holding her hand.
Ryo Hiroku
Ryo Hiroku
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:32 am

"okay," victorie said smiling up at him. "I'll do that." she smiled up at him then blushed and looked away. her thoughts where all about him and how she thought he looked good. she loved the way his hair looked the way his eyes changed color. the way he growled. "i'll see you then," she said then slowly pulled her hand out of his and started to prance off towards the school. "don't be late." she called over her shoulder giggling as she slipped away.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top