Wandering Around - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Wandering Around - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Wandering Around

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Wandering Around - Page 3 Empty Re: Wandering Around

Post by Ryo Hiroku Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:07 am

Ryo looked at Victorie, confused. "Who... who are you talking to?" he asked sitting up. He pulled on of his close to him and rested his arm on his leg. He watched the sun begin to set on the horizon and the sky turn a golden color. He looked back at Victorie and waited for her response. At first he thought she had lost it, but then he thought she might be remembering something. But he said nothing and just looked at her.
Ryo Hiroku
Ryo Hiroku
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 994
Special Abilities : Metamorphmagus

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorie Laurisi Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:54 pm

"Oh sorry," Victorie said chuckling. "its part of the song i was humming. the song talks about a a ship full of vampire pirates. it says that you can see the ship on a dark stormy night when a child has been bad. they say that the vampire's will take the child. it's also said that the captain wheres a Vail that hides his face to hide his face. some say they've seen the ship and that the captain doesn't have a face." her eyes went all dreamy again. "i'd love to see the ship but its just a tall tale. Are we near and ocean?" she looked over at him sure he had thought she had lost her mind.
Victorie Laurisi
Victorie Laurisi

Number of posts : 98

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:32 pm

"Really? A ship with vampire pirates? That's kinda cool..." Ryo said looking at her. He smiled at the fact that they were actually making conversation. The only person who he actually talked to besides Victorie was Sophia. But he felt more comfortable talking to Sophia because she was a vampire like him. "Well, i'm not really sure.... I think we're close to an ocean..." he said still smiling.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 3936
Special Abilities : Seer

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:41 pm

The Song Calls them Vampire's." victoria said smileing glad he didn't think she was nuts. she didn't talk to many people and didn't care to talk to any one lately. " Some say that the song was just made up to scare small children into behaving. i guess its a muggle song. i don't really remember where i first heard it. it just pops into my head some time. i wonder if it will storm later on tonight. it would be a wonderful night to look for the ship if we could see the stormy sea." her eyes glistened in the sun light.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 943

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:52 pm

Ryo smiled back at Victorie. "It would be cool if the ship actually existed..." he said looking at the setting sun again. Then a question popped into his head and he blurted it out. "What do you think of vampires?" he asked hoping she would say that she thought they were cool or that they weren't frightening to her. If she says something like that he thought.Then maybe i can tell her that i'm a vampire.. he looked at her waiting for a response.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:21 am

"very cool," Victorie said smileing. she bent obe touching her fore head to her feet in a relaxing streacth. "What do you think i think about them?" she asked still with her toes massageing her head. victorie could be a little weaird. "i think i'd be awsome to meet one let alone a vampireate." she finaly sat back up and smiled at him. " they don't scare me. you don't scare me." she said.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:28 pm

Ryo looked at her and smiled, although he was kind of startled by her saying she wasn't scared of him. He thought that meant that she knew he wasn't human, which was something was something he was trying to hide. "Really... so if i was a vampire .... you wouldn't be scared or anything?" he said unsure if he would be able to admit he was a vampire. He looked away from her to the ground and waited for her response.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:48 pm

"I couldn't care less." Victorie said smiling at him. " i mean if what I'm finding out is true i lived with two people who kid napped me for my whole life and i never knew it. if Ezra really is my brother then Jack and Jessie could have killed me and i would never believe them capable of that." she pulled her knees close to her and watched the sun go down. " it means the one thing i've always feared is coming true. my life was based on lies. nothing could be worse than that in my mind." she whispered then looked at him wondering if he understood a word she said.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:59 pm

Ryo looked at her and smiled when she said she couldn't care less. When she said her whole life was based on lies he decided he wasn't going to add to the lies. He turned to face her and sighed. "I don't want to be one of the people who lie to you, I'm a vampire...." he said his eyes turning gray which meant sadness. He knew she would see his eyes change color but he didn't care. It would be easier for her to see his eyes change color so he can prove he was a vampire. He didn't want her to think he was lying so he made sure she saw his eyes.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Victoria Bates Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:12 pm

"thats okay," Victorie said smileing at him. "i'm just wondering if you understand what i mean. Jack and Jessie told me they where my parents and everything then i come here and i'm told my name isn't what i thought it was, and that i have younger siblings. That i was taken from my real family. But what if the people that told me Jack and Jessie are really lying?" She looked at him still wondering what he thought about this. did he think she was insane yet?
Victoria Bates
Victoria Bates
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 68

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top