Wandering
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Wandering Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Wandering

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Wandering Empty Wandering

Post by Artemis R. Knox Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:55 am

London was starting to get boring. Especially when you had your brother appearing at almost every corner of every street. She was starting to get annoyed and at one point she'd almost tried to hex Nathaniel. But she still wasn't of age and she had to bite back her anger and keep her hands away from her wands.

What was worse was that Nathaniel was of age and he could actually hex her whenever he wanted. It bothered her so much, but at least she wasn't stupid enough to be held back a year. All that time he spent drooling over that Gryffindork girl was wasted time. And she'd found out recently that she died, that was something Nathaniel didn't know, because she hadn't seen him mourning over her, not even for a moment.

After finally managing to get away from Nathaniel, Dani walked through the streets and wasn't really watching where she was going. Her mind was preoccupied with schemings of how to tell Nat that his precious Gryffindor crush was dead. She wanted to see his face so badly. In her thoughts she had turned her head completely away from the path she was walking and soon she bumped into someone. Taking a quick step back, Dani looked in front of her. "Oh, I'm sorry." she said softly.
Artemis R. Knox
Artemis R. Knox
Fifth Year Hufflepuff
Fifth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 416

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Wandering Empty Re: Wandering

Post by Artemis R. Knox Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:00 pm

Once she realized who it was that she'd bumped into, Dani raised an eyebrow. "Ashcroft." she said in a sort of greeting with a slightly nod. She gave a small scoff and shook her head at him. "As if." she sighed and ran a hand through her long blonde hair.

"I'm here to get away from my brother. I meant to go somewhere else, but it doesn't matter." she told him. "As long as I've lost him." she sighed again.

Nathaniel was just plain annoying to her. If he would actually help her with something, then maybe she wouldn't try to get away from him. All the time he says that he's only doing what their parents told him too, which she was still unsure what that was, but she didn't believe him.

He just wanted to be a pain in her arse and she was sick of it. "So, what are you doing here?" she asked him. "Keeping your sister company?" she added with a small smirk.
Artemis R. Knox
Artemis R. Knox
Fifth Year Hufflepuff
Fifth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis R. Knox Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:21 am

Dani saw his gaze wander to the other side of the street and she rolled her eyes. She didn't even need to turn around to know what he was looking at, it didn't take much to figure out where he was looking. Sometimes she wondered how halfbloods and muggleborns got into their house, after all that was against Salazar Slytherin's views. But their personalities had something that made them a part of Slytherin, even though she never saw it. Like one of their recent graduates, Yumi Zante. She wasn't exactly sure what the girl was, but she knew she wasn't a pureblood. Yet she'd been sorted into Slytherin.

"I wouldn't worry about Nathaniel." she said, waving her hand passively. "Right now, he's too 'heart-broken' to even think straight." she rolled her eyes again. For once, she was grateful that Nathaniel had fallen in love with that stupid Gryffindor halfblood. "His little 'crush" got herself killed recently." she smiled. Any other sister would feel bad for her brother when he lost what he called the love of his life, but she didn't.

Dani waved her hand in his face, almost flicking it with her long, slender fingers. "Oh calm down. You're nothing like my brother." she told him. "At least I hope you aren't. Otherwise, you'd be no fun just like him." she said. "That, and you'd be heart-broken over a Gryffindor who rejected you twice before she got killed." she added.
Artemis R. Knox
Artemis R. Knox
Fifth Year Hufflepuff
Fifth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis R. Knox Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:38 am

Dani rolled her eyes again and smirked. "And who said I was trying to impress you?" she asked him. She didn't pull away when he grabbed a strand of her hair. She waved her hand passively at him. "That doesn't matter to me." she said and tossed her hair over her shoulder.

It was just really annoying to have a brother who was so heart broken over a girl he would never be able to have. Not just because she was dead now, it was that their parents had set up arranged marriages for them shortly after each of them were born. Either way, he would never be able to have that girl. And frankly she was glad about that.

"It's not so much about the pureblood status that counts for the Gryffindor hatred. I'm not sure exactly what it is, but it has something to do with the feud between Salazar Slytherin and Godric Gryffindor. I'm sure you know about that." she said as she played with a strand of her hair.
Artemis R. Knox
Artemis R. Knox
Fifth Year Hufflepuff
Fifth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top