Wandering Around
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Wandering Around Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Wandering Around

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Wandering Around Empty Wandering Around

Post by Ryo Hiroku Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:26 pm

Ryo walked around Hogsmeade like he usually did when he was bored or when he had something on his mind. Without many friends Hogsmeade or the great lake were the only places he went to. Right now though, he wanted to get away from Hogwarts, and Hogsmeade was the perfect place to go. What should i do now? he thought to himself as he walked through the crowded streets and as usual not saying anything to anyone.

A couple of people said hi to Ryo but he just kept walking, like he didn't notice them. Why do they even have to talk to me? Most people here know me, and they know i won't talk to them from past experience. he thought shooting a dirty look at a boy who walked past him.
Ryo Hiroku
Ryo Hiroku
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 994
Special Abilities : Metamorphmagus

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Wandering Around Empty Re: Wandering Around

Post by Victorie Laurisi Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:35 pm

victoria wondered throw the streets of hogsmeade with nothing to do. she bumped into a guy and muttered " excuse me." then keep walking in the opposite direction. she had kind of recognized the guy but not enough to put a name to his face. she'd seen him in the common room once or twice. she keep walking until she got close to the edge of the small town then she sat on a rock that sat in a patch of grass.
Victorie Laurisi
Victorie Laurisi

Number of posts : 98

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryo Hiroku Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:41 pm

Ryo looked at the girl who had bumped into him."I..Its alright..." he said to her and watched as she walked away. He decided to follow her, but at a pace where she wouldn't be able to tell he was following her. When she stopped and sat down on a rock, he approached her. "Your name is Victorie, right? I've seen you around the common room. he said walking closer to her. He knew was trying not to use his vampire speed, but it was still hard for him to control his powers. When he was at a closer range to her he sat down on the grass and looked up at the sky waiting for her to answer him.
Ryo Hiroku
Ryo Hiroku
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorie Laurisi Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:49 pm

Victoried looked up with the guy talked "yes im victoire, Victorie laurie," she said to him "i've seen you too i just don't know your name," she said looking at the guy. he clearly wasn't a human but she pushed her long red hair behind her ear and looked off in the distance away from him thinking about Jessie Jack and Ezra. she wanted to know the truth but felt like she never would.
Victorie Laurisi
Victorie Laurisi

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryo Hiroku Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:56 pm

Ryo looked back down, snapping out of his thoughts, at Victorie."Oh, well my name is Ryo, Ryo Hiroku. Nice to meet ya." he said smiling. He noticed she was in deep thought, so he didn't say anything else. He looked back up to the sky, and thought about his life and how different it would be if he wasn't a vampire. I would be able to have friends who trust me and that i could trust them. But since i am a vampire i can't no one will ever be able to be my friend, everyone i meet thinks i'm a freak the second they find out i'm not human. he thought angrily. His anger toward this thought made him growl and show his fangs. But he didn't notice so he didn't do anything to hide them again.
Ryo Hiroku
Ryo Hiroku
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorie Laurisi Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:23 pm

"Nice to meet you," Victorie replied in a far away voice. she pulled some grass out of the ground as she watched a cloud float pass in the sky. she herd Ryo growl but she didn't see his fangs or anything but that wouldn't have mattered if she did. she wasn't one to be judgemental of people because of something they couldn't control. "You seem," angry she said coming back to the present from her thoughts that did nothing but upset her.
Victorie Laurisi
Victorie Laurisi

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryo Hiroku Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:56 pm

Ryo finally noticed that he was growling and showing his fangs. He stopped quickly and covered his fangs. "I'm just thinking about things that have happened to me in the past. Things that i can't and don't want to understand...." he said mostly to himself. He looked down to the ground for a while then looked back up at the sky." But really i'm not mad i'm just upset about everything that's happened." he added still looking at the bright sky. He wondered what it would be like to be hunam and have lots of friends. His mind, once again, went into his memories and dreams of being normal like most people he knew.
Ryo Hiroku
Ryo Hiroku
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorie Laurisi Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:12 pm

"sounds like you have the same problem i do right now," Ronny said " are you just finding out your life is a lie or is it that things arn't going your way?" she asked still trying to figuer out why she had been taken away from her family and why Jack and Jessie had lied to her, or was the person who wrote that letter 5 years ago the one lieing when they told her, her name was really Victorie Laurisi in steed of Victorie Jonston. "every one seemes to be lieing to me," she told Ryo.
Victorie Laurisi
Victorie Laurisi

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryo Hiroku Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:10 am

Ryo looked at Victorie and just stared at her trying to find an answer to what she just asked. "Well i found out my life had been a lie a few years ago, when my father finally told me." he said mostly to himself. "I'd say that things aren't really going my way. Since not long after my father told me his "secret" he was killed and my mother was kidnapped." he added quietly. He looked at her surprised when she told him that every one seemed to be lieing to her. "Why do you think that?" he asked her, curious of what could be the reason someone lied to her.
Ryo Hiroku
Ryo Hiroku
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:21 am

OOC: posting as Ronny.

Victorie lstioned to him talk then oened her mouth to andswer his question, "i was always told i was Victorie Jonston, then i get here five years ago and im told that my nameis really Victorie Laurisi. Then awhile back i ran into an Ezra Laurisi, a griffindor, i have feeling he is my brother and jack and jessie took me from my real family." she had told him her life story and didn't care.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 943

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top