Wandering Around - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Wandering Around - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Wandering Around

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Wandering Around - Page 2 Empty Re: Wandering Around

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:49 am

OOC: posting as Ryo.

Ryo listened to Ronny as she talked. He was still thinking about other things but he was listening. "It's tough... finding out that you are not what you believed you were.." he said looking up at the sky again. "I know what it's like.... to find out your life at some point was a lie..." he sighed. He was telling the truth. He knew what it was like, since he believed he was human for most of his life. Then when his father told him he was a vampire, he felt his life was over. The only thing that ran through his mind at the time was 'how could he do this to me? how could he have kept this from me all this time'. He had never felt such anger before that time. His eyes began to turn red, but this time he felt it and tried to calm down.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 3936
Special Abilities : Seer

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:58 am

"don't try to hide your anger," was all victorie said. she noticed something was diffrent about him. she had suspishions that he was anot human but she didn't mind. in facted at this moment she felt that she'd rather be a lonly vampire or wearwolf than a person who was lied too. "its pointless," she added knowing this kid wouldnot hurt her on pourpas.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 943

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:07 am

Ryo looked at her startled. She knew that he was trying to hide his anger? "I guess it is with you.." he laughed still kind of startled. "How did you know i was trying to hide anger?" he asked. From the way she looked at him, he knew that she knew he wasn't a human. He didn't ask her though. He just waited for here to answer him. Why can i never hide the fact i'm a vampire?! he thought looking up again.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:20 pm

Victorie laughed, "while first you growled," she pointed out, " most people don't growl, and then i know what anger looks like. i've seen enough of it. " she looked at him she wasn't going to ask if he was a vampier oe wearwolf because she didn't care. why should she care if this guy could either kill her or turn her into what ever he was."i guess i have asixth sence and i can sence it. like i would know jack and jessie where fighting and i wouldn't go home until dark when i was younger."
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:47 pm

"Oh...yeah guess i forgot that i growled..." he laughed. /e had forgotten that he had growled a few times. "Sixth sense huh, that could come in handy... he smiled. He wondered why she wasn't asking if he was a vampire or a werewolf, everyone usually asked when they knew he was different from them. Guess she doesn't care what i am.... that's good. he thought smiling. He wasn't sure if she thought he was going to kill her or turn her into a vampire like him, but he wouldn't even dream of turning someone into a vampire or killing them. Ryo wasn't like that, he couldn't care less about that.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:40 pm

Victoria watched him for a minute then pulled her knees to her. her feet rested on the rock just in front of her as she hugged her knees to her. "So your a fifth year right?" She guessed knowing he was younger than she was but still looked older than thirteen or fourteen. "what classes are you in?" she didn't really care but she was trying to avoid an awkward silence. she rested her head on her knees and looked up at the sky waiting for his reply.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:54 pm

Ryo looked at her in silence as she talked. "Yeah, i'm a fifth year.." he said looking at the ground. "Well, i'm in potions, defense against the dark arts, and charms." he added still looking to the ground. He streched himself out on the grass, put his hands behind his head, and laid down on the grass. /e looked up at the sky blankly. He once agin was being sucked into his memories.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:05 pm

Victoria didn't say anything for a long time. she just sat there. soon she started to hum an old song she had heard only once before. it was a song about pirates that she had heard when she was a little kid. she remember the words that went along with the tune, and that it was telling kids to be good, but she wasn't sure who she had heard singing it. as she jumped she could visualize the ship that was described in the song. with the captain that wore avail over his head in the sun, but underneath he was face less.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:11 pm

Ryo looked at the sky, still streched out on the grass. He yawned faintly and closed his eyes. He felt the breeze from the wind blow through his hair and he opened his eyes. He saw how the wind made the leaves on the trees sway back and forth. He looked at them for a while, then he looked back at the sky. he heard Victorie humming, but he didn't say anything. He listened to her hum as he watched the clouds in the sky move.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorie Laurisi Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:41 pm

the zephyr brought Victoria back to the present and she stopped humming she smiled as the breeze picked up her hair at the ends and it seemed to dance around her. the leaves did the same and she giggled . "Hope its not the Vampirates' ship," She said to herself "Oh wait there is not storm brewing and its not late at night. Never mind," she watched the leaves. "oh are we even near the ocean?" she asked then shook her head."I don't think we are. to bad it may have been nice to see the Captain."
Victorie Laurisi
Victorie Laurisi

Number of posts : 98

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top