A Wedding - Page 7
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A Wedding - Page 7 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A Wedding

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Wedding - Page 7 Empty Re: A Wedding

Post by Sean Wilson Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:22 am

"Well, I took a lesson with all the money I had. It's all kind of sitting around in like a hundred bank accounts. And no, I just don't want you to stress out any baby," he said as he tilted the controls forward and they lifted off. "Which way? North south east or west?" Varod asked her grinning, staring out at the spectacular view. "Wow...that's amazing..." he said in total awe of the scene below him.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1896

http://thehunt.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera Ashling McKinley Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:31 am

"Um north." she said looking at him, "Well thats good, maybe I can get some clothes before too much longer." she added. "Mine are finally starting to get a bit tight." she looked around at the scenery in awe. "And I'm not going to stress myself. I have all the time at school to do that trust me." she smiled looking at him and then turning her eyes back at the view that they were looking at. She hated flying on a broom but somehow this was different when she was enclosed in something. She was still scared but she was putting on a brave face and in too much awe at the beauty of where they were to even think about being scared.
Kiera Ashling McKinley
Kiera Ashling McKinley

Number of posts : 497

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:40 am

Varod grinned and shoved the throttle forward, accelerating for a moment before it settled. His grin hadn't faded as he flew north, then slowed once they began to meet more industrial areas. Soon they were over those and heading towards some more mountains. He flew over those and looked around. Beneath them was a massive cave that he landed the copter in so they could explore. It led off in several different directions.

"Which?"
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera Ashling McKinley Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:44 am

Ash looked around and climbed out of the helicopter, jumping down almost losing her footing as she looked around, "Um lets go left." she replied looking around in the cave. "I think we passed over Tokyo a little bit ago." she said thinking about where they had been. I saw the Tokyo tower. At least I think I did. I don't know anymore, my brain is all muddled." she laughed a little and moved a little towards the left entrance. "You coming?" she asked waiting on him.
Kiera Ashling McKinley
Kiera Ashling McKinley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:52 am

Varod nodded and followed into the cave, smiling. "Let's go. Yeah, we passed Tokyo baby. I saw a big sign that had the Welcome to Tokyo thing in Japanese. At least I think that's what it said. I couldn't read it exactly. So, whaddya thinks in-whoa."

They had emerged into a massive room with gold coins everywhere. But in the center was what Varod wanted. It was a blue-bladed sword with a diamond-studded hilt. It looked extremely sharp and extremely strong. He started to walk forward but his sword sunk a few inches into the ground and traps began to spring up; a rotating blade, a pendulum blade, etc.

"Stay in the hallway! "Varod shouted behind him. He began to duck and weave through all the traps, a slice or two on his slower-than-he-was clothes. But his body made it unscathed and when he lifted the sword all the traps stopped.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera Ashling McKinley Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:41 pm

"Thats what I thought." she said following him deeper into the cave. She stopped at the entrance to the room, just slightly into the room itself, staring wide eyed at everything that was around them. She was about to follow him when she felt herself pushed back the second he had said stay in the hallway. "Varod!" she called after him as she saw him making his way through the traps. She couldn't make herself move to go after him but quickly enough he had made it through and all the traps stopped.

She looked at him in the middle of the room, "Can I come in now?" she asked looking at him biting her lower lip nervously. She had been trying to step into the room the entire time but something had stopped her and she didn't know what it was. Something had subconciously forced her back. She shook her head at the thought.
Kiera Ashling McKinley
Kiera Ashling McKinley

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Back to top