A Wedding - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A Wedding - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A Wedding

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Wedding - Page 5 Empty Re: A Wedding

Post by Sean Wilson Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:50 am

Varod nodded. "Bring us the best food ya got!" he said, grinning as he took her up one floor in the elevator. When they reached the next floor, they found a massive dining room. The table stretched from one end to the other and was FULL of Japanese food and other food. But mostly Japanese.

"Good? I had them make a lot of food that you'd be able to eat with your pregnancy," he said, clearly proud.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1896

http://thehunt.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera Ashling McKinley Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:55 am

She looked at all the food and her mouth immediately started watering. They even had her favorite Japanese food, because what would it be if there wasn't sushi. She frowned a little at that. She looked over at one of the monks that was making sure everything was good and she bowed her head a little, "Arigato." she said before looking back at Varod, "I'm going to have to teach you Japanese aren't I?" she asked looking at him as she picked up a piece of tempura and put it in her mouth.
Kiera Ashling McKinley
Kiera Ashling McKinley

Number of posts : 497

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:59 am

The monks all smiled.

"We speak English," one of them said with a heavy accent, and everyone started laughing, including Varod. He began trying some of the food out and soon enough everything in his vicinity was gone.

"Man these are good cooks!" he said laughing. He continued chowing down, moving from seat to seat when he finished everything in his immediate vicinity.

He smiled when he got right next to Ashling. "Hey baby. You gonna eat all of that?"
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera Ashling McKinley Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:11 am

"No I can't eat this." she said holding the plate to him, "But you will." she said smiling as she held out a sushi roll for him to try. It was really nothing raw. It was crab meat and she smiled waiting for him to take it. "No I'm saying that because I can speak Japanese and you probably don't silly. I spent a month in Japan when I was on tour last year, when I left for a while. Thats one of the places I was. Its actually where I was when my brother found me."
Kiera Ashling McKinley
Kiera Ashling McKinley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:19 am

"I love you!" Varod said, laughing and digging in. Eventually he was done. "Ready for sleep?" he asked her, yawning slightly. He may have been a vampire, but he still got tired. "I am beat. I'd like to get a little bit of sleep before we do something else. I'm gonna give you the most awesome honeymoon in the WORLD!" He kissed her gently after washing all the food down and wiping his mouth off. "Mine?"

Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera Ashling McKinley Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:29 am

You better give me the best honeymoon in the world." she said with a smile, "Because if not I'd have to be worried." she laughed for a minute. She returned the kiss after finishing her food, although she didn't eat near as much as he had. She was probably more tired than he was but she was trying not to show it for him. "I love you too sweetheart. And I'll always be yours and you better always be mine, got it?" she said unable to hold back the laugh that followed, "Come on, lets go get some sleep."
Kiera Ashling McKinley
Kiera Ashling McKinley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:40 am

Varod yawned. "Yep. Always yours, my love," he told her, dragging her to the elevator and pushing it for the top floor. Inside was a hallway with a lot of rooms. "We are number six," Varod said, taking her to the room and pushing it open. Inside, was a single massive four poster bed with a side bathroom and a dresser, not to mention the chandelier and bedside table!

"Wow. I knew it was great but...god!"
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera Ashling McKinley Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:53 am

Ash let him pull her into the elevator. She was looking around for their room number. "How did you get reservations for....this..." she trailed off as they entered the room. "What in the world?" she said as she walked around looking at everything. She noticed that the bathroom was rather small but it was better than a capsule hotel that she had stayed in the last time she was in Japan.

She walked over to Varod and wrapped her arms around him, kissing him sweetly on the lips, "I love you sweetheart. Thank you for all of this."
Kiera Ashling McKinley
Kiera Ashling McKinley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:00 am

Varod kissed her, hard and pulled her backwards onto the bed. He kissed her harder and pulled her close on top of the covers, the only warmth he wanted being her. "I love you..."

Soon enough he was fast asleep, holding her against him and falling asleep staring into her magnificent beautiful eyes. I love you lots Ashling...with all my heart, he thought in his head, too tired to say the words but squeezed her gently.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera Ashling McKinley Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:49 am

She kissed him back and the kiss itself left her a little breathless. She didn't care that they weren't under the covers. He was holding her and they could sleep and be married and that was all that she cared about...well besides the little one that was growing between them in her. She knew she was out the second he said I love you. "I love you too." she managed to groan out, as she nuzzled against him and was fast asleep in dreamland. She didn't even stir when he squeezed her but nuzzled herself more into him and entwined her legs with his, using him as a pillow.
Kiera Ashling McKinley
Kiera Ashling McKinley

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top