A Wedding - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A Wedding - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A Wedding

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Wedding - Page 3 Empty Re: A Wedding

Post by Sean Wilson Sun Dec 26, 2010 1:10 am

Varod reached into the trunk through the back seat compartment and within seconds (as it was a very wide hole) he had retrieved the suitcase. "All of our clothes are in here and some of our...toys are in the other," he said, winking. He pulled out some of his dark punk clothes and put them on, smiling at all the 'special' outfits he had packed. Along with some regular ones, of course.

"See? I got this."
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1896

http://thehunt.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera Ashling McKinley Sun Dec 26, 2010 1:19 am

She managed to pull down the zipper and get herself out of the dress after pulling out a pair of pajama pants and a sweatshirt that fit really tight around her now. "I don't think we'll need those baby." she said looking down at her stomach that was actually showing just slightly. "I'm starting to get fat." she said looking at him. She had been noticing that her boobs were even getting bigger which was weird for her. "How soon til we get to the airport?"
Kiera Ashling McKinley
Kiera Ashling McKinley

Number of posts : 497

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Sun Dec 26, 2010 1:23 am

"Not that bad," Varod said, nodding. "You always look beautiful. So I think we WILL need those. It is our honeymoon. Actually, we are here now."

He took her hand and pulled her out of the limo, walking around back and grabbing his things.

(skipping the whole baggage handling and stuff)

He pulled her into the seat on the plane. Luckily he had first class AND they were window seats. But this was set for couples. She could sit on his lap and have her own cupholder, or sit next to him and hold hands. Varod loved the whole set up and kissed his bride gently.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera Ashling McKinley Sun Dec 26, 2010 1:33 am

Ash followed through the baggage claim people looking at them and the older couples complimenting on how cute and in love they looked, although she didn't like having to let go of him to go through all the security checks. She sat down next to the window and counted the seats like she normally would have to the nearest exit. Of course now that she was old enough she could just grab him and apparate out. She looked over at him, "I'm hungry." she said smiling sheepishly as she kissed him back.
Kiera Ashling McKinley
Kiera Ashling McKinley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Sun Dec 26, 2010 1:47 am

Varod laughed.

"Now you know why I picked this late at night for the flight," he said, turning and calling to the flight attendant. "Midnight snack, please!"

The woman nodded and rushed off, five waiters coming in, trays laden with food. It was an all you can eat buffet that was fixed so that it would keep being heated at a reasonable temperature. There was steak, fish, salads, potatoes, fried chicken, french fries, and anything else you might think of.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera Ashling McKinley Sun Dec 26, 2010 1:53 am

Ash looked at him as the waiters came in with the food, "This must have cost a fortune." she said as they handed her a tray of food that looked like it had been made to fix exactly what her cravings were. "Do we have chocolate milk on here too? Cause if we do you'll be the best husband ever for getting this flight." she said with a smile as she kissed him and looked down at her tray of food which had just a little bit of steak and chicken tenders with a side of honey mustard for dipping, mashed potatoes and honey glazed carrots. "I love you." she said looking at him as she started to eat her food.
Kiera Ashling McKinley
Kiera Ashling McKinley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Sun Dec 26, 2010 1:58 am

"It did and yeah, there is some but you have to ask for it. I'll have a coke, and chocolate milk for the lady here!" he called to the waiters on their way out of the room. "I can't wait to show you the amazing place I'm taking you too. Notice how small this jet is and how we're the only ones on?" he asked her with a smile. "That should tell you the crap I went through to get these tickets."

The coke and chocolate milk, both bottled, were brought to them on a silver tray.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera Ashling McKinley Sun Dec 26, 2010 2:01 am

She frowned looking at him after the waiters walked off, "You didn't have to do that baby." she said now looking down, "I could have apparated us there without a problem. You didn't have to do that." she felt bad once he said how much trouble he had went through to do all of this, just so they could have a good honeymoon. "I feel bad now. I feel like you went through so much trouble just for me and you didn't have to."
Kiera Ashling McKinley
Kiera Ashling McKinley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Sun Dec 26, 2010 2:08 am

"Don't get me wrong, I'm glad you're here but it's for me as much as for you," Varod said laughing, his plate piled a few feet in the air. "When else do I get a chance to pig THIS bad? And this is only my first plate! Besides, we don't get the romantic view of the ocean, baby."

He smirked and started to eat, uncapping his coke and taking a swig every now and then, eyes never leaving her. He couldn't stop thinking We're together or I love her. He soon finished the first plate and continued onto the second.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera Ashling McKinley Sun Dec 26, 2010 2:16 am

She shook up her milk and opened it drinking it all down in a few sips. She looked over at him and saw him drinking his coke as she took a bite of food. Normally she would have been thinking about how good it was that they were together, but she was thinking about how much she missed the soda he was drinking. "You can see it I can't. Hey I know I'm not supposed to have it but you think just one soda would hurt? I haven't had any in forever." she said pouting as she took another bite of her food finishing off her plate.
Kiera Ashling McKinley
Kiera Ashling McKinley

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top