A Wedding - Page 6
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A Wedding - Page 6 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A Wedding

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Wedding - Page 6 Empty Re: A Wedding

Post by Sean Wilson Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:36 am

Varod smiled and pressed her closer against him, nuzzling her against his neck with a loving stroke of her hair before falling asleep with her on top of him.

LIKE, THE NEXT DAY

"God we slept forever," Varod said with a grin down at her, gently shaking his beautiful bride. "Wake up sleepy head. Time to go do something new and fun and awesome and kiss me more."
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1896

http://thehunt.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera Ashling McKinley Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:40 am

Ash had slept like the dead, no pun intended until she felt Varod move, she was trying her hardest to stay in her dream world, but when he moved the sun hit her eyes and she groaned and looked up at him and then smiled. "I guess its true, you know when you're in love and you wake up and your world is actually better than your dreams." she said with a smile, "And don't you know thats why I married you. Its just so I could kiss you anytime I wanted." she added as she leaned up and kissed him on the lips. "How long have we been asleep?"
Kiera Ashling McKinley
Kiera Ashling McKinley

Number of posts : 497

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:43 am

Varod yawned and kissed her back, then looked out the window. "From the sun, I'm guessing around twelve hours? It's a little after daybreak. So we dropped at like seven I think last night."

Shrugging, he pulled her into a more heated kiss. "Every time I'm with you I hope I never fall asleep without you in my arms. Because when I don't I don't dream of you. And without you there is no good dreams."
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera Ashling McKinley Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:50 am

She looked at him and found herself completely red as he spoke. "Awww." she said as she hugged him tightly, "And just what are you going to do when I'm at school?" she asked looking at him, they knew that she wasn't going to quit being so close to finishing and he wasn't going to go back. She didn't want to go back from this. She didn't want to be a student. She shook off the thought, "So what are we going to go do today?" she asked looking at him, "I really didn't get to see much of Japan the last time I was here, there has to be something we can do other being stuck here and spoiled the entire time. If I wanted all of that I would have just stayed at home."
Kiera Ashling McKinley
Kiera Ashling McKinley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:54 am

"I could buy us a jet and fly to Hong Kong, it's rather close," Varod said chuckling. "I'll write you every single day and talk to you in the fire. You can just talk to me whenever your alone. If I'm not home push a note through or something. Just so I know you tried to talk to me."

He chuckled and stood from the bed, dragging her with him and kissing her again needily.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:57 am

"Um or we could go around Japan and see all of the different sights and have our own little adventure here couldn't we?" she asked looking at him as he pulled her close and kissed her. She returned the kiss, hungrily pulling him closer to her. She broke the kiss and looked at him, "But this was what you picked out so I think we should do what you think is best. I just want to have an adventure actually. Something we can tell the baby we did when I was pregnant with it."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Sun Jan 02, 2011 6:01 am

"Hm...I don't know much about Japan. I haven't ever been here," Varod admitted. "So I don't exactly know any fun bunkers or stuff that monsters inhabit whenever I leave again."

He sighed and called a place he knew and ordered a helicopter and paid for it in gold that was on his debit card. He then pulled her outside as he waited for the helicopter. "Let's fly around. I ordered some fuel, too, in case we run out."
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sun Jan 02, 2011 6:05 am

Ash was lucky enough to have gotten dressed while he called for the helicopter. She followed him outside, much less not by choice as he was pulling her, "Thats fine. I've never been in a helicopter before." she said with a smile as she kissed his cheek, "Of course you'll never know where anything is if you don't go looking for it. I spent a few weeks here but it was mostly in capsule hotels and stuff like that. We can go on a hike and look around if you want to later right?" she asked looking at him with a hopeful smile.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:15 am

Varod grinned. "It's as much your honeymoon as mine, my sweet. We can do what you want as well. You don't ALWAYS have to ask me. We can go on a hike if you think your up to it. And I think that's our ride," he added as the helicopter landed. He climbed inside, let the other pilot out and pointed to the co-pilots seat as he slid into the pilots, putting the headset over his head. A second copter was coming to get the other pilot.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera Ashling McKinley Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:19 am

"Well I'm not supposed to be sitting on my butt all the time." she said smiling at him and then looked at him her eyes wide as he got into the pilot's seat. She climbed in and put on the headset that was in her seat and looked over at him, "When did you learn to fly a helicopter?" she asked surprised looking at him and then turning her head to see the other helicopter coming. "And I know you want me to be completely lazy and boring while I'm pregnant don't you?"
Kiera Ashling McKinley
Kiera Ashling McKinley

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top