A Wedding - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A Wedding - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A Wedding

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Wedding - Page 4 Empty Re: A Wedding

Post by Sean Wilson Sun Dec 26, 2010 5:12 am

Varod cleaned a second, then a third plate and nodded. "One won't hurt. Waiter! Two more cokes, please!" He smiled and took his, handing hers over. "What do you want for desert, my love?" He kissed her neck, whispering in her ear so the waiter wouldn't here: "I want you for desert, Ashling."

There was some amazing tension going on between them. The GOOD kind. Not the rip your throat out, the push on the bed and-

"So, yeah, what for desert?"
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1896

http://thehunt.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera Ashling McKinley Sun Dec 26, 2010 5:16 am

Ash blushed as he whispered in her ear taking her soda from him her face beat red. She could feel the tension building between the two of them and she didn't wait until the waiter had walked off to answer, "You, Varod." she replied with a grin as her breath hitched from the kiss on her neck. She opened her soda and took a sip of it. "Is that what you want, how long of a plane ride do we have?" she asked curiously looking at him before kissing him passionately on the lips.
Kiera Ashling McKinley
Kiera Ashling McKinley

Number of posts : 497

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Sun Dec 26, 2010 5:22 am

Varod smiled as the waiter stumbled out. He pushed the cleaned trays out of the way and pulled her onto him in the special chair after closing the curtains putting up a do not disturb sign. He slowly began to remove her shirt. "We've still go about six hours flight time."

FIVE HOURS LATER

"Whew!" he said laughing, putting his clothes back on. "That was fun. Maybe we should get ready? We'll be landing soon. With a small smile he kissed her.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera Ashling McKinley Sun Dec 26, 2010 5:30 am

She laughed and gathered her clothes back together, "I think we should." she said straightening out her hair as she stayed curled up on the seat with him. "Will we be able to sleep for a bit when we get there Varod?" she asked letting out a yawn. She could see that the sun was already fully up and the day well started where they were from the window of the plane. "We haven't slept all night." It was true, she knew it. They had been up all day getting ready for their wedding and they had spent their wedding night on a plane, granted well worth the experience.
Kiera Ashling McKinley
Kiera Ashling McKinley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:59 am

"Sure. With our massage. That's sposed to last an hour," Varod said, smiling as he put the blindfold around her once they began to land. They had been to busy for her to see them cross the border into Japan. He led her down the steps of the plane carefully, where Japanese monks bowed to them but respectfully noticed the blindfold and said nothing. He pulled off the blindfold when they had climbed a hill to the pagoda, with an amazing mountain view where they could also see the ocean.

"Good honeymoon or what?"
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera Ashling McKinley Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:06 am

She felt a little dizzy moving around in the blindfold, "Varod, what are you doing?" she asked trying to look in the direction the feel of his hands and arms were coming from. "I can't see where I'm going." She noticed he didn't answer and figured that he must of had something planned and she remained quiet the rest of the way there almost tripping over her own feet a couple of times. She was relieved when he pulled off the blindfold and then even more amazed at the view. She jumped on him wrapping her arms around him exclaiming, "Japan?! Are you freaking serious?!" she said kissing him on the lips, "You are the best husband ever!"
Kiera Ashling McKinley
Kiera Ashling McKinley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:54 pm

Varod laughed and kissed her, catching her in his arms. "Baby I love you. I know I'm the best. But the first thing scheduled would be the massage."

He followed a monk into the first floor of the pagoda with those beds with the face holes. There were several but none were being used. The monk gestured for them to lay down and Varod did so first after setting Ashling down. The monks, a girl monk for him (but she wasn't shaven-headed), began to massage his back, using the sides of her hands at times.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera Ashling McKinley Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:10 am

They had to be careful with Ash, when they were giving her a massage, making sure she didn't lay on her stomach and making sure she was comfortable. She had actually fallen asleep when they finished with her back and moved on to her legs, being careful with her feet, but still rubbing them for a moment too before moving up to her stomach to massage it gently. She looked over at Varod sleepily. "I love you." she said with a small smile and a yawn.
Kiera Ashling McKinley
Kiera Ashling McKinley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:18 am

Varod cracked his neck. "I love you more," he said, grinning as he rolled off and held out his hand to help her off the bed thing. "So...what's next...There's a pool with that we can hang in, if you want. There are beds on the top. But there's an elevator for you because of the baby...So what do you want to do? We can always get something to eat."

He grinned and kissed her lips lightly. "Whatever you wanna do baby."
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera Ashling McKinley Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:21 am

Ash looked over at him and bit her lip in thought, the thought of food sounded good to her, but then again so did the thought of sleep. She wasn't like him, she couldn't stay awake forever no matter how much she wanted to. Her stomach growled in protest to the thought of sleep. "Um food?" she asked looking at him. She knew she couldn't eat her favorite Japanese food but maybe they would have some she could eat. She kissed him back with a small smile.

"Maybe eat something and then sleep, I'm not like you I can't stay up forever." she said smiling now that she was standing up.
Kiera Ashling McKinley
Kiera Ashling McKinley

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top