Why wake me in my sleep? - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Why wake me in my sleep? - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Why wake me in my sleep?

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Why wake me in my sleep? - Page 3 Empty Re: Why wake me in my sleep?

Post by Faylen Shadows Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:08 pm

Faylen looked up and saw that Ivy was shivering alot. Sighing he took out his wand swirling it once or twice and a green blanket apeared wrapped around her. "Better?" He asked laying his head back on his knees. He knew she would say somthing, be amazed that he helped her or something of the sort. He sighed once more and then looked back up at the stars
Faylen Shadows
Faylen Shadows

Number of posts : 150

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivy Skye Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:58 pm

As Ivy was shivering she felt something wrap around her. She saw a green blanket was wrapping around her and looked over to Faylen. He asked "Better?" and she smilled kindly to him. He sighed and looked back to the stars.

She wrapped the blanket around her tighter and said in a calm voice, "Thank you." She buried her face in the blanket and thought, "You really shouldn't judge a book by it's cover." She brought her face back up looking at the stars and asked, "Do you have a favorite constellation?" She had calmed down a bit and wanted to see if he would talk about something with her.
Ivy Skye
Ivy Skye

Number of posts : 189

Back to top Go down

Post by Faylen Shadows Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:07 pm

Faylen nodded at the girl his welcome and continued looking at the stars. He thought about her question thinking of which constellation he liked most. He pondered the question for several moments and finally came up with a answer for her. "I like the Archer." He said pointing it out in the sky and outlined it. "What about you?" He asked her back
Faylen Shadows
Faylen Shadows

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivy Skye Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:36 pm

Ivy waited for his answer by snuggling up in her blanket. He had said the Archer and asked what was her favorite. Ivy looked back up and said, "Ursa Minor and Ursa Major. There above Gemini." She was fascinated by all stars but she loved those two the most. They weren't close to the Archer but it didn't matter. She continued to look up at the sky and yawned a bit, Ivy was starting to get a bit tired but wouldn't leave yet she would probably fall asleep under the tree then leave.
Ivy Skye
Ivy Skye

Back to top Go down

Post by Faylen Shadows Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:47 pm

Faylen nodded at her, he knew which ones she was talking about so he didnt bother saying anything else. He could see that she was getting tired as she had yawned. He was feeling a bit tired himself but that was normal. He was actually surprised that he hadnt fallen asleep on Ivy yet as he had usually fallen asleep on people when they were/ or he was talking to them.
Faylen Shadows
Faylen Shadows

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivy Skye Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:03 pm

Ivy stretched her arms into the air pulling the blanket with her and stretched her legs out as the blanket left her legs. The cool air hitting them, she forgot how cold it was and shivered just a bit. She giggled to herself and said, "It seems I have forgotten how cold it is out here." dropping her arms and pulling her legs back under the blanket. "I'm still surprised that your not cold, do you ever get cold?" she looked over to him with a curious expression.
Ivy Skye
Ivy Skye

Back to top Go down

Post by Faylen Shadows Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:03 pm

Faylen looked down at her but closed his eyes sheilding them from the moonlight glare on the lake. "No, not really." He said thinking about a time he ever was really cold which hadnt come yet. He firgured he was probably just cold blooded maybe. Or was that even the right word for it? He shrugged it off as it didnt particually matter to him at all.
Faylen Shadows
Faylen Shadows

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivy Skye Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:02 am

He looked down at her and she just smiled. He said not really, and Ivy nodded her head. She rubbed her hands together under the blanket to warm them up. She rubbed then faster and looked to him saying, "I'm going to test something so don't mind me."

She pulled her legs underneath her and sat on them. She took one of her hands out of the blanket an placed her palm on Faylen's cheek. She kept it there for a bit and said, "Wow, you really aren't that cold." She removed her hand and looked at it and said, "I wonder why..." Ivy looked back at him, "You should make yourself extremely warm one day then go outside to feel the cold. Then you have to tell me about it!" She put her hand back in the blanket and just waited for what he was going to say.
Ivy Skye
Ivy Skye

Back to top Go down

Post by Faylen Shadows Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:57 pm

Faylen shrugged as she said she was going to test something. As she put her hand on his cheek his eyes widen. "um... yeah I told you." He said surprised. No one had jst randomly touched him before, caught him off gaurd. Faylen shook his head when she said he should make himself warm and then go out in the cold. "I am extremely warm so.... it is cold outside... so it seems I already done that." He said to her.
Faylen Shadows
Faylen Shadows

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivy Skye Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:04 am

She just nodded at him and said, "Ooooh okay." She smilled and thought, "At least he told me." She yawned again and leaned her head against the tree, she just looked at him. She staried at him and started to think about some songs she could sing and wondering aloud she said, "Can you dance? And if so how well?" Ivy didn"t relize she said it aloud and yawned again. Her body was saying sleep while her mind was wide awake.
Ivy Skye
Ivy Skye

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top