Why wake me in my sleep? - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Why wake me in my sleep? - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Why wake me in my sleep?

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Why wake me in my sleep? - Page 2 Empty Re: Why wake me in my sleep?

Post by Faylen Shadows Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:22 am

Faylen listen as she asked a bunch of questions and gave her a funny look at the last one "No, Yes, No." he said answering each three questions in a deep voice a bit annoyed at the last question. If he looked like a Shadow, why would he have a secret lover? he was asking himself
Faylen Shadows
Faylen Shadows

Number of posts : 150

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivy Skye Tue Nov 16, 2010 1:31 am

"Ooooh! Okay!" she replied with a smile. She streached her arms up into the air and yawned, "Pardon me." She looked up at the sky, admiering the stars and some clouds, then back at him. Her arms were still rasied into the air and she shivered a bit, "Aren't you cold?" she asked wrapping her arms around her and rubbing her shoulders for warmth.
Ivy Skye
Ivy Skye

Number of posts : 189

Back to top Go down

Post by Faylen Shadows Tue Nov 16, 2010 1:50 am

Faylen frowned at the girl who was started to annoy him with all the questions. "No, and is there anything you say without putting it as a question?" He asked rudely shutting his eyes. He was in one of those moods where he didnt like people talkng to him, of course he had the kind of mood almost every day so it really did matter what day you caught him on he was always in that "mood".
Faylen Shadows
Faylen Shadows

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivy Skye Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:49 am

Ivy saw him frown at her and she puffed out her cheeks. As he finished speaking in his rather rude tone she replied with a happy-to-anony-you tone, "Yes, I can say stuff without putting it into a question. In fact I could tell you my entire life story and not say a single question through out it. I could also point out the stars and say how lovely they are, or the cool brezze passing by as we speak." She paused and looked at him, grinning, "I could also point out that even if you are not in the mood to talk you should say so and not be rude about it. Any questions?"
Ivy Skye
Ivy Skye

Back to top Go down

Post by Faylen Shadows Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:34 am

Faylen rolled his eyes and stared down at her, "No I shouldn't aparently my reputation has not reached your view yet but I tend to not speak." He said while keeping his eyes closed. He sighed and sat down in leaning against the tree. The girl, Ivery was her name he thought, talked too much and half of it he could care less of what she was saying. He took his hands and pulled at the grass a little.
Faylen Shadows
Faylen Shadows

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivy Skye Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:41 am

"Reputation of not talking...or being rude." Ivy thought to herself as she watched him slide down the tree, then tug at the grass. She huffed a bit and started to walk around the tree. "Okay then...I'm going to walk around in circles."

She walked around the tree for about five minutes the she decided to spin around in circles. She was having fun and was giggleing to herself. "You spin me right round, baby right round like a record, baby right round, round, round." She started to sing, "You spin me right round, baby right round like a record, baby right round, round, round." She knew that this would probably annoy him, but maybe he would start talking.
Ivy Skye
Ivy Skye

Back to top Go down

Post by Faylen Shadows Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:05 pm

Faylen waved his hand slightly as a sign to tell her to just go on ahead and get dizzy. He sighed and closed his eyes to see if he could fall asleep of course five minutes into it she started singing which was keeping him wide awake. It was annoying the crap out of him, she wasnt a bad singer it was just the fact that she was singing the same verse over and over again that was driving him insane. He tried ignoring it at first and then gave in "Do you mind?" he asked annoyed. Hoping it would tell her that he didnt want her to sing much longer.
Faylen Shadows
Faylen Shadows

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivy Skye Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:58 am

She kept going on and on till he talked. She stopped and looked at him, all she saw was a blurry figure on the ground spinning. She fell on to her butt and tried to stop the spinning by closing her eyes...it didn't work. She laided down on the grass and opened her eyes to see the world spinning. She laughed to herself and said, "Everything is twirlling round and round."

A few minutes went by and she sat up again stareing at the boy. He was a strange one, not talking at all? How could a person do such a thing, Ivy had to talk at least once a day or she might go crazy. Well crazier in her case. She got up and walked over to him sitting right next to him staring up at the stars not saying anything.
Ivy Skye
Ivy Skye

Back to top Go down

Post by Faylen Shadows Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:57 pm

Faylen nearly smiled as she finally stopped talking, though he had his eyes close he still knew she had come and was sitting next to him now. It didnt bother him, as long as she was done talking he didnt mind her sitting there. He raised his head and looked at the stars stuidying each one. He liked the way the stars looked at night all lit up and some would say twinkeling. Faylen pulled his knees to his chest and closed his eyes as it was finally at long last peaceful and he could probably fall asleep with all the slience.
Faylen Shadows
Faylen Shadows

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivy Skye Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:36 am

Ivy rubbed her shoulders, trying to stay warm. She was starting to get cold and wishing she brought a sweater with her. She glanced over at Faylen who was looking at the stars, "Ah ha!" she thought, "I made a discovery! He likes stars!" She smilled to herself, feeling proud that she learned something about this starange boy.

Ivy brought her knees to her chest and hugged them she placed her head on her knees, she was starting to shiver, "What I wouldn't give for a blanket" she thought. Why did it have to be so cold out. She was thinking of movng around and singing again to warm herself up She lifted her head and saw that Faylen was starting to fall asleep. Ivy groaned a bit, she wanted to make herself warm again but didn't want to wake him. "Decisons decisons..." she thought rubbing her legs to stay warm.
Ivy Skye
Ivy Skye

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top