Why wake me in my sleep?
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Why wake me in my sleep? Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Why wake me in my sleep?

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Why wake me in my sleep? Empty Why wake me in my sleep?

Post by Faylen Shadows Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:48 am

Faylen waited untill it was dark before going out to venture the lands as he usually did every normal night at Hogwarts. He went and sat down by the lake under a nice shady tree so when light comes he wouldnt be blinded by it. He sighed and leaned up against the tree apearing to be a sleep when in reality he was listening to the sounds round him as usual. They were always such soothing sounds to him.
Faylen Shadows
Faylen Shadows

Number of posts : 150

Back to top Go down

Why wake me in my sleep? Empty Re: Why wake me in my sleep?

Post by Ivy Skye Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:10 am

Ivy couldn't sleep, so she decided to take a walk. She headed for the Great Lake, but before she left she petted her cat, "Now you be good Kitty." she wispered to the fat orange cat. He meowed and yawned going back to sleep.

Once outside Ivy started to hum to herself, she loved the night air is seemed fresher and cooler then day air. She staried out towards the Great Lake and wondered if she would ever be able to swim in its waters. She shook her trying not to think of it.

Ivy saw a few fireflies fly around and skipped towards them, she began to sing softly, so not to wake the grounds, "You would not believe your eyes if ten-million fireflies lit up the world as I fell asleep cause they fill the open air and leave teardrops everywhere. You'd think me rude but I would just stand and...stare. I'd like to make myself believe. That planet Earth turns slooooowly it's hard to say that I'd rather stay awake when I'm asleep, cause everything is never as it seems..." She saw a shadow against a tree near by and couldn't decide if she should check it out or not.
Ivy Skye
Ivy Skye

Number of posts : 189

Back to top Go down

Post by Faylen Shadows Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:13 am

Faylen could hear someone singing but payed no attention to the person, thing, girl,boy. Whatever it was, he didnt acknowledge it. He sighed and kept his eyes close still listening to all the sounds around him. Knowing the person was the still he waited for the aproachment as he knew the person would come over to him and want to say hi or some sort of thing. He knew he wasnt going to start that conversation, he never did.
Faylen Shadows
Faylen Shadows

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivy Skye Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:24 am

The shadow didn't move and Ivy stopped singing. Usually when she sang she would see some movment but this shadow didn't move. "Curiouser and curiouser." she thought out loud to herself. She made a sharp turn and walked towards the shadow.

As she got closer and closer to the shadow, to her suprise it was a boy a tall one at that. She walked right up to him and stopped, staring up at his face. She just staried up at him and wondered, "Why is he out here all by him lonesome self?" she kept looking up at him seeing if he would say anything.
Ivy Skye
Ivy Skye

Back to top Go down

Post by Faylen Shadows Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:58 pm

Faylen heard her walking to him and sighed. When she stopped in front of him he opened his eyes slowly revealing his dark depressed blue eyes. He stood straight and looked down at her since she was looking up at him. He was not going to speak first, he would wait until she did, and still probably wouldnt speak then either. He stared at the young girl wondering why she was out at such a time in the night.
Faylen Shadows
Faylen Shadows

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivy Skye Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:33 am

His eyes had open up reviling sad blue eyes, and they stared at each other. Ivy just kept staring and a twirch came upone her nose. She tried to wriggle it away but no such luck, so she scratched her nose with the back of her hand, she looked like a cat doing this. She did this untill she couldn't hold it in anymore, and she snezzed. "Achoo!" she squeked out and covered her mouth and nose with her sleeve. "Oh my! Bless me!" she wispered, "Well now...looks like our silent time is up."

She smilled up at him and said, "Hello there, it's a lovley night tonight isn't it?" She rubbed her hands together to keep them warm and staried at him some more.
Ivy Skye
Ivy Skye

Back to top Go down

Post by Sally Ruby Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:45 am

(posting as Faylen)
Faylen looked at the girl in slience, and watched as she sneezed, not saying anything still. He looked at her as asked if it was a lovely night tonight. Fay shrugged and closed his eyes hidding the dark blue depressed eyes he had, they even had some bags under them even though he had plently of sleep each day.
Sally Ruby
Sally Ruby

Number of posts : 406

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivy Skye Wed Nov 10, 2010 3:00 am

All he did was shrug at her and closed his eyes, "I'm going to take that as..." she cleared her throut and deepened her voice, "Why yes it is a fine night indeed! Such lovely stars and it's so refreshing outside." she giggled a bit at herself. "My names Ivy, Ivy Skye. What's yours?" she smilled trying to get him to talk to her. She didn't like talking to herself when there was someone to talk to in front of her.
Ivy Skye
Ivy Skye

Back to top Go down

Post by Sally Ruby Wed Nov 10, 2010 3:04 am

Faylen huffed as she attempted to imitated him. He sighed as she told him her name and asked for his. "Faylen Dark Shadows." he said in a deepen voice, keeping his eyes close. He yawned and opened his eyes waiting for Ivy to speak again which he knew she would.
Sally Ruby
Sally Ruby

Number of posts : 406

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivy Skye Wed Nov 10, 2010 3:11 am

"Faylen Dark Shadows....." Ivy said, "I like it! Especially since I thought you were a shadow from far away." She smilled up at him. "So Mr. Shadow, what are you doing out and about? Couldn't sleep? Talking a walk? Waiting for your secreat lover to come and find you, so that you can embrace each other and tell one another that you love each other?!" She closed her eyes and hugged herself when saying the last thing. She had been reading to many romance books again.
Ivy Skye
Ivy Skye

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top