Sleep can be hard to come by
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Sleep can be hard to come by Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Sleep can be hard to come by

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sleep can be hard to come by Empty Sleep can be hard to come by

Post by Guest Sat Dec 26, 2009 4:47 am

Lucy walked quickly to the Owlery. She kenw she was not supose to be out of bed but at this point did it realy matter. Lucy had had a horibal day. Every thing that ever could go wrong had. Lucy sat down on the florr and silently cried. Lucy thought about a muggle song she use to sing so lucy begain to sing it

She spins and she sways
To whatever song plays
Without a care in the world
And I'm sitting here wearing
The weight of the world on my shoulders

It's been a long day
And there's still work to do
She's pulling at me
Saying "Dad, I need you

There's a ball at the castle
And I've been invited
And I need to practice my dancing
Oh, please, Daddy, please?"

So I will dance with Cinderella
While she is here in my arms
'Cause I know something the prince never knew
Oh, I will dance with Cinderella
I don't want to miss even one song
'Cause all too soon the clock will strike midnight
And she'll be gone...

She says he's a nice guy and I'd be impressed
She wants to know if I approve of the dress
She says, "Dad, the prom is just one week away
And I need to practice my dancing

And she'll be gone

She will be gone

Well, she came home today with a ring on her hand
Just glowing and telling us all they had planned
She says, "Dad, the wedding's still six months away
But I need to practice my dancing

And she'll be gone

Lucy finished and closed her eyes.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Sleep can be hard to come by Empty Re: Sleep can be hard to come by

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Sat Dec 26, 2009 5:27 am

Andrian was up on one of the stairs, standing beside his owl porch. Holding a rat in his hand which he fed to Ashley -- his snowy white owl. To his dismay he heard the door open and shut close again; he looked down to see who it was but he couldn't see who it was. He ignored it and continued to clean up his porch and replacing it with nice, fresh new hays while; Ashley sat there tearing off and eating the dead rat. Then he heard somebody singing, quitely down the stairs below him and by the sound of her voice it was obvious that she was sad, and was crying. "Hello?" he said, softly once he finally finished decsending the stairs and saw a girl sleeping in the corner of the room.
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1898
Special Abilities : Telepathy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 26, 2009 5:41 am

Lucy heard someone say Hello. She was not sure who it has or how long they had been there so she kept her eyes closed thinking about what to say. Lucy thought about what to say. She in no way was good at talking to people. Lucy opend her eyes still looking at the wall and then said "Hi" in her shy sweet voice
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Sat Dec 26, 2009 5:51 am

Andrian smiled at her as he slowly approched; looking into her eyes he squatted beside her. "You must be cold," he said, thoughtfully. He took off his black hooded jacket and wrapped it around her to keep her warm. It was not normal for a kid to come alone here at night, crying. There was something bothering her and he wanted to know why. "You have a lovely voice," he smiled at her trying to cheer her up first. He didn't want to ask her straight away. But just lighten up the mood a little.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 26, 2009 5:57 am

Lucy smilled a little and then dicided to say "thanks" wipping her eyes she added "Im Lucy" lucy had started not introducing her last name because when she did some people hated her and others thouse she was just like her family but they were far from alike
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Sat Dec 26, 2009 6:02 am

Andrian smiled and held out his hand in front of her as she started to introduce herself. "Hello Lucy, that's a lovely nice. I am Andrian," he introduced himself with his cute, devilish signature smile plastered onto his face. She wasn't a talkative girl, he could tell by her expression behind all those tears she was shy and nervous. "Why such a beautiful girl as you are, sitting down here?" he finally decided asked her, politely.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 26, 2009 6:10 am

Lucy smiled and and shook his hand. She pause for a moment and said "Im sitting here because i needed fresh air and to clear my head" Lucy stoped she could have told the complet truth but she had not realy lied.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Sat Dec 26, 2009 6:16 am

Andrian looked at her closely, reading her expression to see if she was lying or not. It was a skill of his. Just a moment ago he could tell that she was bothered by something, she had tears running down her eyes. He wasn't really going to believe that she just ndded fresh air and to clear her head. "Is there something bothering you?" he asked her, smiling thoughtfully at her. He hated when people cry, especially if it was about him but he knew this time it wasn't. Tears was like the worst thing in the world. "I saw you crying before. I don't like it when people cry it makes me cry as well," he added quickly.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 26, 2009 6:22 am

Lucy just looked at him. She was not sure what to say. She barly knew him. Lucy closed her eyes wiping her eyes again. Lucy then dicided to say "My family, most people, the world" Lucy was not sure why she told him this.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Sat Dec 26, 2009 6:26 am

"You can trust me, i'm a doctor," said Andrian when he saw the way she hesistated to tell him what was bothering her. But when she finally decided to tell him he heard only six words coming out of her mouth, not too detailed. He smiled at her and wiped the tears from her eyes and then looked at her. "Do you want to talk about it?" he asked her.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top